Options

Random Chats | 6/5

123457»

Re: Random Chats | 6/5

• Options
     @bluejeanbabi05 oh no!!! That sucks, I'm sorry  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @melarowan Fridays are made for slackitude.  We have a bunch of people out on vacation so this week has been a mess for me but I'm still planning on leaving at 4 because eff this :)
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 @melarowan I might be joining you in a few weeks...I'm a big sweet lover and my mom got GD with her pregnancies 
  • Options
    +1 on budgeting. We use Mint cause it's free, but I have also heard good things about Level Money and YNAB. It took us a good amount of time to set up, but now it's pretty automatic. I check at least once a day, but DH isn't as good about it. 

@bluejeanbabi05 I'm sorry you have GD. I've been on a diabetic-type diet for years and it's not too bad, but I haven't had to do the finger pricks. I've been cheating more than I should the past few months cause baby loves sugar, so I'm a bit worried I'm going to have the GD as well. Will gladly join the check-in if that's the case.
  • Options
    Brambles23Brambles23 member
    edited June 2017
    Ugh.  Can this day be over?  I'm so done.  
    I definitely have my cranky pants on today.  

ETA:  My cranky pants are the only ones that fit.  Coincidence?
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    @jessirh thank you!
  • Options
    My anxiety is getting the best of me after my anatomy scan. I hate that they don't let the US tech tell you anything. :(

*stuck in a box*
    Does your office do online records or anything? A few days after my appointments, all of the notes from my doctors/techs are available in my online account. It's how I discovered that my doctor said I was "extremely nervous" at my confirmation appointment and that my blood pressure was stupid low and that I should probably be a little bit more concerned than I was when I walked out of the office.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn They do have an online portal but our anatomy scan is actually through the hospital and not through my OB office. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore