February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• mpp06mpp06 member
    edited June 2017
    Congrats!! It's amazing how everything slowly falls into place! Mine will be 9, 7, 5, 3, and 2 when this is born and as overwhelming as it can be at times have so many little ones, it's super fun! ❤️

Edit: I was trying to reply to @cgb_2017 but have no clue what I'm doing apparently! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! 

I'm another IF mom--I was part of the N14 group before the giant implosion here, and decided to come back and try it out again. 

I have a 2.5 year old son who I conceived through Femara/timed intercourse after one miscarriage, and just got my + this time around on my fourth Femara cycle with an IUI that we only decided to do because my husband was out of town! This was my last cycle before moving to IVF--I started the process and had a mock transfer scheduled and everything. Then I found out I was pregnant! EDD is 2/8. I will have my first u/s on 6/23 so I'm looking forward to just seeing this dang baby. It's agonizing!

I work full time at a university as a librarian & live in the Ann Arbor, MI area. Excited to get to know you all! 

• Hi fellow mommas and mommas to be!!! My name is Alexis, I received my BFP a few days ago, confirmed today at doctor! EDD is 2/13/18. I have a daughter who will be 3 at the end of June. Feeling some minor pulls and aches and of course the sore sore boobies. Wishing everyone here sticky babies and can't wait to laugh and cry together on this journey!!
    Tied the knot: 3.2.2012    BFP: 10.16.2013    Expecting first baby!!: 6.25.14

Mr. & Mrs. Clark

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi, everyone! I'm Aeona. I just tested today because I had a feeling, and my intuition is often right. We thought we were done, so the BFP is definitely a surprise. I think I'm around 10 dpo. If it's a sticky bean, this will be my sixth child and my husband's second. I had four children with my first husband. My older kids will be 13, 11, would-be 9, 8, and 3 when this baby is born. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• K&ElizabethK&Elizabeth member
    edited June 2017
    @RLVbaby  
    Hey! You were in A16, right?!
  • proud_mama_bproud_mama_b member
    edited June 2017
    Hi moms and moms to be...
    I'm Betina, 29 years old and from Denmark...
    I haven't had my BFP yet, but i can test in a few days, if i get my BFP my EDD will be on february 18th...

It's my 3rd child - also my husbands 3rd child, but our first child together...

I have 2 girls on almost 8 years and 2,5 years... My husband has a girl on almost 8 years and a boy on almost 7 years...
  • mpp06mpp06 member
    @aeonlux, this is my 6th also! Congratulations!! A surprise for us as well!

• @starla - congrats! I am so happy to see you over here! I float between this board and Jan 18 since I am due 1/31. TW - My first pregnancy ended in a MMC at 15 weeks, and it is really hard to not let that overshadow a new pregnancy. Just remember that each one is different, you will have good days and bad and celebrate all your milestones! Congrats again!
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Hi everyone! Congrats on your BFPs! I am a STM. My daughter is 14 months old. We have had quite the journey to get here and are hoping that this little nugget completes our family. I got my BFP on May 31st. My due date is February 8. We have an ultrasound scheduled for June 26th. We told my parents last night because I'm pretty sure my mother has a direct channel to God and I am looking for all the prayers I can get. Otherwise we are not telling anyone until we are out of the first trimester. I think I am currently experiencing my first craving of this pregnancy, because Cheez-Its OMG...I can't get enough...seriously I just ran out and may have to leave work to go get some more. Anyway, H+H 9 months to you all!
    **TW child mentioned and loss mentioned**
    Me: 40 DH: 46
    Married: Oct 2013
    TTC #1 since Oct 2013.
    dx: unexplained (age)
    Aug 2014 - IUI#1 + injectables - BFP (m/c 11/6/2014 - 14 weeks placental abruption)
    Feb 2015 - IUI#2 + injectables - BFP (m/c 3/31/2015 - 9 weeks unknown cause)
    Jun 2015 - IUI#3 + injectables - BFP delivered healthy baby girl 03/23/2016
    TTC #2 since Sept 2016
    Dec 2016 - spontaneous BFP (first ever!) - beta#1-57, beta #2-17 CP
    May 2017 - clomid challenge
  • Hi I'm six week with my second baby and I'm nervous about having two at the same time under 2
  • Hey Ladies! I am so excited...got my BFP day after my 27th birthday. I am a mom to a Almost 4 year old son! due approx feb 14...cant wait to be a part of this amazing journey with u all
  • starlastarla member
    Thank you @labgrand2012!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Hi everyone! I'm Jenelle, FTM due Feb. 1. I had a MC at 7 weeks in 2015 and I'm praying this is my rainbow baby. Got my BFP May 27, the day before hubby's birthday and my first appointment is the 26th hoping to see a heartbeat!
  • @mpp06 You're not alone trying to figure out how to use this! Lol! I can't seem to get the reply button to work either! 
    Wow....6 kids! I'm beyond impressed. You must have some amazing patience!  :)

• @disneylifehappywife We have the same due date and US appointment date!!! 
  • Hi everyone! I'm Lauren- I have an estimated due date of Feb 4th. I am a momma to a 4.5 year old girl and a 3 year old girl. This baby's will complete our family and I couldn't be more excited :) 
    congratulations everyone! 
  • Wow, I haven't done this in awhile. I got my BFP on Monday. I have two wild boys ages 8 and 5 and we thought we were done. Both were c sections and I had cholestasis (ICP) with both.  My youngest is about to enter kindergarten and then this unexpected surprise happened so I'm still wrapping my head around this. I'm old, 38, live in a Texas, and my first appt will be on the 21st. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • @Megzb510 so nice to meet a fellow ICU rn on here! Congrats on your bfp!
  • akaye40_7 said:
    @Megzb510 so nice to meet a fellow ICU rn on here! Congrats on your bfp!
    I'm an ICU RN too! There's a thread I started called "any other RN mommies" a bit down. Congrats and welcome 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• starlastarla member
    Congrats @akaye40_7! Side note - does your sn refer to the gun?
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• mpp06mpp06 member
    @cgb_2017, still working on better patience! I've found it's actually easier with each one. They are all built in best friends and my oldest few are (willing) helpers! ❤️
  • Hello! I'm a STM-- DD is ~2.5 and may well have to share her birthday with baby #2. EDD is 2/14 based on both LMP and DPO, but I have yet to talk to the Dr. Got the BFP on Tuesday during a road trip, 13 DPO. I'm a little nervous about this one... my first pregnancy and birth was pretty near ideal, but we've recently moved to a new state and the Dr. and hospital are both unknown entities to me. 

Any other runners out there planning to continue as long as medically (and bodily ;)) possible? I didn't run through my first pregnancy, but this time around I'm hoping to keep it up as long as I feel able (and barring any medical conditions).
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Hi everyone! Glad to be back again...I am a STM, have one DS - Jett 18 mos.  This is my wife and my second reciprocal IVF cycle. (Her embryo, my uterus).  We already know this will be a boy, which is super exciting knowing our son will have a baby bro! Got our BFP on the 8th, now waiting for serial betas...fingers crossed for a sticky baby!  EDD should be Valentine's Day.  I am a Certified Nurse Midwife in San Antonio, Texas.  I love my job and getting to help mamas and babies everyday all day! Had an all natural birth with DS, planning on a home birth this time around.  Congrats and good luck to all of you!
    We are planning on a home birth potentially this time around as well. Excited to talk about it/plan it as we progress in our pregnancies

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Hello! I have an estimated due date of Feb 3, but will have that confirmed later this month.  This baby was definitely a surprise as I'm still bf my second( we were using other bc methods but apparently God had other plans, so here we go again), so this will be my third child. I just found out yesterday, so I'm still adjusting to the idea of having 2 under 2, but excited none-the-less.

Anywho I hope to be more active on this board than my last. So hello and I look forward to getting to know everyone.
  • Hi everyone! Glad to be back again...I am a STM, have one DS - Jett 18 mos.  This is my wife and my second reciprocal IVF cycle. (Her embryo, my uterus).  We already know this will be a boy, which is super exciting knowing our son will have a baby bro! Got our BFP on the 8th, now waiting for serial betas...fingers crossed for a sticky baby!  EDD should be Valentine's Day.  I am a Certified Nurse Midwife in San Antonio, Texas.  I love my job and getting to help mamas and babies everyday all day! Had an all natural birth with DS, planning on a home birth this time around.  Congrats and good luck to all of you!
    Awesome! I planned homebirths with my last three, and hope to plan another homebirth this time should things progress smoothly. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Hi mamas! 
    I'm 36 and got my BFP last week and going for my second blood test tomorrow - dr wants to make sure levels are going up. It's been a loooooooooong rough and sad road to get here, but I am so happy to be back! We have a DS who is 3. I'm proceeding cautiously because it's so early but definitely enjoying every moment worth celebrating! Great to meet all of you. 
  • mamajenna_cnmmamajenna_cnm member
    edited June 2017
    @sabriel1 thats awesome!  We have a consultation with our midwife this week.  I'm totally sold, but my wife needs a little more "convincing." We practically had a home birth with DS.  Labored at home till I was 7cm, and got to the hospital just in time to deliver.  So I told her it was so much more convenient to just stay put this time :) 
  • @Starla Its more of a play on my name.
  • Hi ladies! I'm 31 and DH is 30. I'm cautiously joining you all. I just got my BFP yesterday on 6/10 which would make us due February 16.

I'm a little nervous because we had a loss back in October about a week after we had our BFP, so I'm going in tomorrow to have my bloodwork done and make sure I don't need any extra supplements to stay pregnant.

My husband and I have a daughter who will be 3 in September.

Hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months! 

• Hey guys!  I am new to this, so excuse my lack of acronyms.  I am 28, hubby is 29, we live outside of DC, and we are due at the very beginning of February (about 6 weeks along at this point).  I am a FTM, so I an terrified by every cramp, etc...  I look forward to hearing all of your experiences!
  • starlastarla member
    @ladybug0088 Hi EDD buddy!
    @katefb17 I am planning to continue to run!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***