February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• @Zoey1019 congrats! DD buddies! I went through ivf with my first. He was our third cycle charm. I'm so happy you're on this side of it! Fx for stickiness and H+H9months
  • TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Loading the player...
  • Hello everyone!  I haven't been on the bump boards in awhile.  I am 31 and expecting my 4th child.  DH and I pretty much thought we were done having children, but surprise we were wrong. I have 2 boys already ages 7 3/4, 6 and a daughter who will be 3 in a few days.  I tested and got my BFP on Memorial Day and have my first appointment scheduled for June 13th.  If calculations are correct I should be due around February 3.  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @snoelle417- sedum is fun for ground cover also! I discovered them this spring - it's like outdoor carpeting!
  • Congratulations to everyone! My name is Heidi, I have a 2 yr old daughter. My EDD is Feb 11..I have had a total of pregnancies so far with one child so I am going into this one feeling a little lost. Absolutely excited but at the same time feeling like I'll believe it when I see it! 
  • daybaby2014daybaby2014 member
    edited June 2017
    Hello! I'm a STM, my DD is 2 and I'm excited for my second little! I believe I am due first week of feb but won't have confirmation until late June. Can't wait for my first apt!!! Wishing everyone H & H in this next adventure. 
  • Due feb 5 2018 if I go off the day we did IUI and feb 7 if I use LMP. I have a 2yr old daughter, I'm 31 and a full time ICU RN in Alberta.

We did IUI and clomid twice and got our 2yr old and this time iui and letrozole worked on the first shot with this pregnancy 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Hi! STM here, I will be 30 and my daughter will be 2 in January (the 5th and 6th respectively). Expected due date is Feb 6th but will have a repeat cesarean so I likely get to meet LO in late January.
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Congrats to everyone on their BFP!

I'm a mom of two DDs, 4 and 2. I'm currently a SAHM, but will be transitioning to working part time in a month.

Got my BFP on 6/1/17
    EDD is between 2/8/18 and 2/12/18 based on my O date and my last period. First appointment not till july.

• Hi I'm Katie! I'm a stay at home, STM. I have a 2 year old daughter. I got my BFP May 22nd and am patiently awaiting my first appointment on June 20th
  • Hey!! Just getting back on the bump after not being on it with my last pregnancy/baby. I was on it with my first and am still good friends with the girl's from his month board :)

My estimated due date is Feb 10th, but I'm almost positive I ovulated early, so we'll see what they say at my first ultrasound. I got my first BFP on Tuesday afternoon. I have two other children, a DS who is about 3.5 and a DD who is about 1.5; so this will be my third baby :)

DS was born on his due date and DD was born the day before hers. I'm a SAHM. I also really love cooking and crafting (when I can).
  • Hi everyone and congratulations on your BFP!!

I am a STM with a 2 year old DS and 9 year old step-son. My EDD is Feb 3 based off LMP. We are trying to hold off as long as possible to tell our family because my sister in law is pregnant with their first. Don't want to "steal any of her thunder". I am worried about how long we can hold out because I'll probably show sooner with the second?
  • Hi everyone, congratulations all around.

I am a SAHM to my 5 year old DD and my three sons ages 3, 2, and 8 months. BFP on June 1 with EDD of February 7th for number 5 though I think I ovulated late so do expect that to be actually a few days later.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• I can't believe I am here. I took a HPT just because I felt dizzy and off one day. We weren't trying and I am still in shock so I haven't breathed a word to anyone but my sister.

Anyway, this will be our 4th! We have a 7, 5, and 2 year-old as well. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP May 2017. 
    BFP July 2014. Low Progesterone. DS born by repeat c-section for breech presentation.
    BFP November 2011 TWINS!!!. Lost a twin at 7 weeks. DS born VBAC.
    BFP July 2009. DD born via c/section for breech presentation.
    BFP Jan. 2009. Missed miscarriage at 9 weeks.D&C March 2010
    December 2009 - Diagnosed with bicornuate uterus.
  • I'm 33 and my fiance is 30. We got engaged last year and we plan to get married at the end of the summer.  Due to my age and seeing so many people struggling around me to get preg, we decide to start trying in February.  The first month I got preg right away but that ended in a chemical.  The second month of trying, we were both incredibly sick for a week with food poisoning which of course was when I was ovulating so we weren't expecting for any luck in April.  In May, I used an OPK and I was glad I did because I got my bfp! This will be our first child and we both are incredibly excited! I took two FRER and they were both solid positives.  Im going to call and set up an appt with my doctor this week but they usually won't see you until you are 8-10 weeks so I have a long way to go. 
  • Hey everyone! Just got my BFP today. This will be #2 for DH and I. Our DD is almost ten months old and we are super excited to have two so close in age. Due date should be right around the 11th. My pregnancy with DD and the delivery was a rough one. So I am hoping for a better experience all around! 
  • Hello! I am 35 and due around February 5.  My husband and I have a daughter that will be turning 4 this summer.  My first appointment isn't until the end of the month - that feels so far away :( 

Congratulations and nice to "meet" everyone!
  • kkfl2m+b said:
    Hi! STM here, I will be 30 and my daughter will be 2 in January (the 5th and 6th respectively). Expected due date is Feb 6th but will have a repeat cesarean so I likely get to meet LO in late January.
    I'll be 30 in January too! The 12th, Hi birthday buddy!
  • Hi all!

30 year old from Alberta, Canada. First pregnancy and looking at a February 1, 2018 due date. I am excited and nervous! My husband is an airline pilot so he is going to be out of town a lot so it will definitely be a bit of a learning curve for both of us! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited June 2017
    Also learning how to use the website, and what all the acronyms mean so sorry in advance! haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pandappanderson my husband travels a lot for work as well, hoping it wont be much of an issue (or I am pretending so I don't freak out thinking too much about it) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi everyone, happy to be here!  I have two sons who are 3.5 and 1.5 and this baby was a complete shock - I was on the minipill and taking it faithfully but clearly this little one had other ideas.  I was hoping we would have talks about a third child sometime soon, I guess that decision has been made for us!

I am a professor at a small university and I also do some field hockey coaching for fun.
    DS1: 9/4/2013
    DS2: 10/23/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi all!

30 year old from Alberta, Canada. First pregnancy and looking at a February 1, 2018 due date. I am excited and nervous! My husband is an airline pilot so he is going to be out of town a lot so it will definitely be a bit of a learning curve for both of us! 
    Where in AB? I'm in edmonton. Congrats to you 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Hi everyone! Congrats on you BFP! I lurked the April 2016 BMB for DS who is now 13 months old. We have been trying for a second for 8 months and were so happy to finally get our BFP June 5! I'm not entirely sure on my due date because my cycles have been kind of crazy due to breastfeeding, but I think I'm around 4 weeks. Im excited to get to know all of you throughout the next 9 months! :smile:
  • Aeml1985 said:
    Hi all!

Where in AB? I'm in edmonton. Congrats to you 
    I'm in Airdrie and work in Calgary, but I grew up just north of Edmonton in Fort Saskatchewan. Also, my name is also Andrea ;) haha!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good morning! I am 27, from Lancaster, PA, and I am pregnant with my first child. The timing is a little off and this little one was a bit of a surprise, but my husband and I are starting to get over the initial shock of getting that BFP and are moving into acceptance and excitement. I don't have a confirmed due date, but I believe I am right at 4 weeks today and due in early February, around the same time as my husband's birthday...Valentine's Day!  Forgive me, I am still learning all of the abbreviations! 
  • Good morning! I am 27, from Lancaster, PA, and I am pregnant with my first child. The timing is a little off and this little one was a bit of a surprise, but my husband and I are starting to get over the initial shock of getting that BFP and are moving into acceptance and excitement. I don't have a confirmed due date, but I believe I am right at 4 weeks today and due in early February, around the same time as my husband's birthday...Valentine's Day!  Forgive me, I am still learning all of the abbreviations! 
    SMALL WORLD!! I'm 28 (for a few more weeks) from Lancaster PA too! Congrats on your BFP!! 
  • cgb_2017cgb_2017 member
    edited June 2017
    Hi everyone, and congratulations! 
    I'm a SAHM to a 3 year old (as of 5/30!), and 16 month old. Received my BFP June 1st with an EDD of Feb 11. This will be our last baby, so I'll be trying to enjoy every moment...although, those 4-5 weeks of MS will be tough! 
    3 under 4! Whoa... :o I'll be seeking advice from all the other moms of three or more *very* LOs! 
    I admit, I lurked the June '14 board and Feb '16 board for my other kids. Decided to take the plunge for this one and finally introduce myself. :)  Looking forward to this journey with all of you. 
    I'll be 35 when this one is born. DH is 41. 

• araekoaraeko member
    edited June 2017
    Hi everyone! Congrats on your BFPs! I'm 31, my husband is 30, and we've been TTC our first for about 8 months. I got my BFP today after AF was about 5 days late. We're in the Philly suburbs. We're still just trying to wrap our heads around our new potential reality!

ETA: EDD according to the internet is 2/10, same as my husband's birthday! 
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    *lurker*
    @Megzb510 Ahhhhh!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18