October 2017 Moms

Baby Freebies and Deals PSA

Re: Baby Freebies and Deals PSA

• @TallMomma29 My amazon box is supposed to come today too.  I'll tell you what I got tomorrow morning.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just claimed my amazon box. I'm going to be crazy stalking the status on it until it gets here. Because I have nothing else to be excited over, clearly 
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited April 2017
    @sjohns08 I claimed mine yesterday. It says delivery expected may 5-7! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @canonmom413 mine said that and then it showed up today!   So you'll probably get it even sooner!

• I got mine today too! Same contents as @TallMomma29
  • @canonmom413mine said May 8-11th :/ Not that I need it anytime soon lol
  • @TallMomma29 and @newfloridamom2017 Mine had the same things.  I'm happy with it. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @TallMomma29 I am able to claim mine from 2014 too but when I check out it charges me $37. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Before I put it in my cart it says Baby Welcome Box $0
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @TallMomma29 I think I figured it out.
  • @spark88 great!  I hope it works for you now!  I am super busy at work today so hard to check in. 

• Costco shoppers: 8.50 off Huggies diapers and $5 off Huggies wipes as of yesterday
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kncollins09kncollins09 member
    edited April 2017
    Alabama mommies you can get a free baby box at babyboxco.com
  • Costco shoppers: 8.50 off Huggies diapers and $5 off Huggies wipes as of yesterday
    This sale is going on until 5/21!!! Limit 2 each per check-out.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • If any of you shop at a Safeway grocery store they just added a coupon to the app for a free jumbo pack of Mom to Mom diapers. Never tried that brand but hey, free! You can add the coupon under the "baby care" category.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @purplestarz the Albertsons app? I'll have to see. Thanks! I've never used hay brand but I mean it's free and I could always donate it 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @canonmom413 I know the two stores are related or the same company but I'm not sure if it's Albertsons too...check it out though! 

• I have Safeway ! Just the app they switched to says Albertsons. It wouldn't let me add anything with the old Safeway app. I think I found it though! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @purplestarz I got my free pack of diapers today. It was not a gimmick. They were legit free ( savings of 7.99). I opened a pack to feel them and they are pretty soft. I think they feel similar to Luvs or pampers cruisers. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• mrs_foguemrs_fogue member
    edited May 2017

I just got my welcome box coming, I need to see what all you get @TallMomma29

Edit to ignore, I apparently wasn't on the last page of this thread.

• @canonmom413 oh weird! My Safeway app works. Glad you got them! I just did my grocery shopping yesterday...grr. I'll try to get them later this week!

• @canonmom413 oh weird! My Safeway app works. Glad you got them! I just did my grocery shopping yesterday...grr. I'll try to get them later this week!
    Mine says it's valid until the 31st! I ised these with DS a couple of times, they definetly worked just fine! 

• I got mine the other day too!  I got the swaddle, an avent baby bottle, a couple samples, and a huggies wipes pack.  Thank you ladies for the tips!

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @canonmom413 mine was exactly the same as yours. Dd2 (who is 3) saw the pack of wipes and goes "oh those are for wiping baby's poopy butt!" Sometimes threenagers can be insanely cute and funny  :D
  • Haha love it @sjohns908 ! I have to be honest. My pack of wipes will probably be opened sometime soon to clean counters, my car, tables, my kids faces during comp lol. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Oh it totally won't make it to this baby's birth here either! We go through so many wipes and I love Huggies wipes, just too cheap to buy them vs the Wal-Mart brand lol
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited May 2017
    sjohns908 said:
    Oh it totally won't make it to this baby's birth here either! We go through so many wipes and I love Huggies wipes, just too cheap to buy them vs the Wal-Mart brand lol
    Totally agree. I typically buy bulk in BJs (store brand. They're amazing!) Ummm my youngest kids about to be 7 :blush:

Pregnancy Ticker

• Nursingpillow(dot)com has a free pillow or $40 off with promo code THANKSMOM
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • That Noobie box looks amazing! Too bad it's only available in certain states :( 

"Noobie Box is a free -one time- gift box for pregnant women in the Northeast of the US (CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI and VT). No subscription necessary, no strings attached!"
  • jessirh said:
    That Noobie box looks amazing! Too bad it's only available in certain states :( 

"Noobie Box is a free -one time- gift box for pregnant women in the Northeast of the US (CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI and VT). No subscription necessary, no strings attached!"
    Yes, unfortunately only available in the stated states but well worth it if you are on the upper east coast. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• JessDGJessDG member
    Awwwww. DC and Maryland, but no VA! darn!
  • Does anyone know if I use the subscribe and save option on Amazon will it still count as something purchased off my registry as long as that item is on my registry? 

• tsa208tsa208 member
    Target is running 20% of all Graco gear right now and get another 5% off with the code GRACO5 for a total of 25% off. Goes through Sunday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Target also has fisher price gear on sale up to 40% off
  • Babies R us has a promotion from today through this Saturday: a free $160 graco pack n play  (It's a good one, I checked it out) when you make a $300 baby purchase. Or a $30gc when you spend  $150 on baby stuff. Super awesome deal of you need a pack n play and plan on getting other baby stuff from there! 
  • I went to Motherhood Maternity this week to get my free gift bag, and turns out it's not free - it's $2.99. It comes with 4 issues of various parenting magazines each year for 2 years (I can't remember which, I think Parents, Family Circle, etc.), an Avent 4 oz bottle with a $10 coupon for an Avent breast pump, A bunch of other coupons - tinyprints, JC Penney portraits, carters, Hello Fresh, Sam's Club. And samples/coupons for Mederma stretch mark gel and balmex rash cream. A lot of the coupons expire this summer, so if you are thinking of getting it I might wait a few months.
  • roo_baby said:
    I went to Motherhood Maternity this week to get my free gift bag, and turns out it's not free - it's $2.99. It comes with 4 issues of various parenting magazines each year for 2 years (I can't remember which, I think Parents, Family Circle, etc.), an Avent 4 oz bottle with a $10 coupon for an Avent breast pump, A bunch of other coupons - tinyprints, JC Penney portraits, carters, Hello Fresh, Sam's Club. And samples/coupons for Mederma stretch mark gel and balmex rash cream. A lot of the coupons expire this summer, so if you are thinking of getting it I might wait a few months.
    I got one today too but I actually didn't even know about it. It was like a bonus. I went in for a swim suit top and she reeled me in and I bought the deal. The fact t doesn't automatically renew was the selling point for me. 

Pregnancy Ticker