October 2017 Moms

Baby Freebies and Deals PSA

1235»

Re: Baby Freebies and Deals PSA

• I was bummed I had to pay for it when I went in last month because those bags used to always be free, one per pregnancy. $3 isn't the worst though, especially since that bottle is over $10 itself 
  • Loading the player...
  • I set up my Amazon registry to get the welcome box and now it's unavailable of course haha. 

• Carters Memorial Day sale door buster today had terrycloth sleepers buy one get two free. So 3 for $17. Not bad. And terry cloth is pretty warm come fall/early winter. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Has anyone actually gotten a Target gift bag? I've been to 3 different stores in the last month and they have all said that they ran out a long time ago and aren't sure if they will get them again.

• roo_baby said:
    Has anyone actually gotten a Target gift bag? I've been to 3 different stores in the last month and they have all said that they ran out a long time ago and aren't sure if they will get them again.

I did, but I went a month or so ago. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• VLillyVVLillyV member
    Got the walmart baby box!

got a bio oil scarring oil, johnsons baby wash, coconut body butter by nspa, baggie of wipes and a NB diaper. VERY CUTE stuff. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @VLillyV ooooh maybe I'll actually get mine!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @VLillyV Mine came on Friday last week too - same stuff! I had forgotten about it entirely so it was a nice little surprise.
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• @VLillyV and @laeberge3 do you remember when you requested yours? I did mine 2 months ago and I haven't gotten it yet. Fingers crossed I get it soon, too!
  • @roo_baby I probably did it about 2 months ago, too. Hope yours arrives soon!

• @jessirh how do you get the welcome box? I already started my registry... sorry if you've been asked this already!
  • I bumped too soon... mailman just delivered my Walmart box!!

It's slightly different than what @VLillyV got - I have Pampers wipes pouch, nspa coconut body butter, aveeno baby lotion, johnson's baby wash and aquaphor baby wash (all sample sizes). There are also marketing materials for Go & Grow mix-ins and the Latch bottle, but no samples or coupons of those. 
  • Haha I also spoke too soon! I walked out to my mailbox hoping to find it...was disappointed when it wasn't there, and then noticed it sitting next to my front door. Not sure how I managed to walk right past it!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jessirh how do you get the welcome box? I already started my registry... sorry if you've been asked this already!
    You have to do the whole registry- either pick an item from every category or check the box saying you don't need that category. Then you have to purchase at least $10 off the registry, and wait for it to ship. Once it does, you can request the welcome box. 
  • roo_baby said:
    I bumped too soon... mailman just delivered my Walmart box!!

It's slightly different than what @VLillyV got - I have Pampers wipes pouch, nspa coconut body butter, aveeno baby lotion, johnson's baby wash and aquaphor baby wash (all sample sizes). There are also marketing materials for Go & Grow mix-ins and the Latch bottle, but no samples or coupons of those. 
    I got mine yesterday too!! Same thing as yours!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Head's up: There are Tulas on zulily today - not a very big selection by they're <$100.

• I received​ my items from The Baby Box. For those of you in States this is offered, totally worth doing the online classes to get this.
    We received the box, a onsie, Pampers size 1 (35 count), nursing pads, sample size lotion and wipes, and coupons for lotion and Pampers.
  • Went to a store called Bargain Hunt. They have tons of baby stuff that is brand new or display items for super cheap.  Got a baby Bjorn one for 30 bucks new in box.  On Amazon is $120. I could seriously go broke there but be so happy :)
  • Got Seventh Generation's Baby Care box in the mail today. To obtain your free box, all you gotta do is be part of their community by signing up online, and do a small survey. I love and use their cleaning products for my home, especially because they're sustainable and plant based. Looking forward to trying their baby samples!

Box includes:
    1 Coconut Care Moisture Lotion.
    1 sample of Free & Clear Wipes for sensitive skin.
    1 pair of diapers.
    + Coupons for their Baby line.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • cranburyposhcranburyposh member
    edited July 2017
    Hi ladies!

This week I (also) received the baby boxes from Amazon and Honest Co., and today I picked up Target's baby bag. Here's what I got...

Amazon:

Target:

Honest Co.:

For The Honest Co. Baby box you're required to pay $5.95 for shipping and handling after subscribing to at least one of their baby Bundles such as Diapers & Wipes Bundle ($79.95) and/or Essentials Bundle ($35.95) - which you can cancel within 7 days after you receive your trial box, otherwise you'd be charged for the bundle(s). 

https://honest.com/account/select-bundle

Here's a Bundles promo too:

---

Also, Pottery Barn Kids currently has their Mega Sale online and in stores until July 23rd, 2017. If you open a baby registry and purchase items from it, you get an additional 20% off! You can also call your local Pottery Barn Kids store to place your order on the phone and skip the shipping and handling costs that you would have to pay online - which can be pricey especially when buying their furniture and do free store pick-up instead (the free shipping promo code below does not cover furniture but all other items bought online). DH and I ordered our LO's furniture and bedding via phone at our local store today and saved a ton, more than what we would've saved online.

Good vibes your way. Enjoy your weekend!!!

*Edit: Forgot to mention about the free shipping code not covering furniture orders online for Potter Barn Kids.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hobby Lobby has ALL of their wall art & decor 50% off!!! Great for nursery decor!!
    BabyFetus Ticker