October 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 4/25

Who's the TW in your life today?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 4/25

• Loading the player...
  • but i think i just like Jax better. bc of SOA.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • i am really broken up about how there is no way for me to watch Charlie Hunnam now that SOA is over. so that is a TW.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • @carries2018 there you go being my WCE! 

Hes not so secretly where I got the name and fell in love with it. Lol

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @carries2018 Do what I do. Stalk his imdb.com page and dedicate yourself to watching every. Single. Thing. he's ever done. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Pregnancy Ticker

• @bluejeanbabi05 I need to double love tit your MC!!!  But my mouth literally fell open at what your manager said!

• @jessdg I think it's super rude when people screw with your seat. Forward/backward is one thing, and I get if you're super tall/super short, but if you're an average size and you're messing with the height, angle, etc, you're a major twatwaffle. Same goes for the steering wheel angle.

New TW: the chair they found for me to sit on at this work thing is a metal folding chair with no cushion. My ass is IN PAIN. 

• @beezeemarie No idea yet. But boy names are hard for us. Girl names we agree on much quicker and have a few last contenders. So we are focusing on boy names right now 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @mrs_fogue I told him that if it's a girl, and we can't agree on another one, then it's Colette by default. 
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave