July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• MrsLa3 said:
    Well that's convenient.
    It had my last name,first plus a bunch of numbers in it from an email I used specifically for the knot, not sure how that is convenient?
    I thought you used it for your Sept 15 BMB? So know it's the knot? And yes seems pretty convenient you just rejoined 3 days ago. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Man, I go through phones like candy unfortunately, especially iphones, which I had at the time, so when I drove off from the gas station with my last phone still on the trunk of my car, it was damaged beyond repair, that was about when Aeron was around 6 months old. Whenever I logged in, it was the mobile app, it just did it for me. I just used my knot info for the bump. So idk, felt like I ready and confident enough to join. Not trying to cause waves, sorry guys.
  • So, it's just that we have all been together for a while now, some of us almost five months, and I'm sure you can understand our concerns with joining so late, out of nowhere, with no post history, and a brand new account, since you mentioned the crazies and all @TheMommyofTwoLittles...

I cant get out of box.

totally get it, I honestly feel like a bit of an outcast at this point, since you guys probably know each other well at this point. But I've been trying to go through threads and get to know everybody. Sorry for the awkward lateness. DH suggested joining a group like I had last time would be healthy, esp since I don't venture out too much.
  • I hope I didn't make it wierd by introing on two boards. I don't mean to awkward or wierd.
  • This is making me nervous.
  • BusyZee said:
    This is making me nervous.
    I am sorry. I probably shouldn't have crashed the party so late. I just feel as though I can finally get excited.
  • LoveLee85 said:
    Okay, I honestly don't care that you are back the the lies, the lies are getting DEEP! Honestly I'm kind of freaked out by the amount of lying that is happening on your end...it's catfish level. 
    This. All of this. Just stop already. You've posted all of your history on this BMB for moths now, do you think we're that stupid?
  • LoveLee85 said:
    Okay, I honestly don't care that you are back the the lies, the lies are getting DEEP! Honestly I'm kind of freaked out by the amount of lying that is happening on your end...it's catfish level. 
    I'm sorry, but I am very confused at this point. I truely don't understand. I don't want to cause drama, I just wanted to integrate. 
  • edited March 2017
    I am not lying, I didn't know people could be this mean. Like really.

ETA I don't even know who you think I am. Who could be that hated?

Just give me a chance, I really am a nice person. I will contribute where I can, and have lots of questions. 
  • I am not lying, I didn't know people could be this mean. Like really.

ETA I don't even know who you think I am. Who could be that hated?
    Oh wow.  Who was mean to you?  Which feels were injured?  The delicate ones?
  • edited March 2017
    Haha, no, I am not like hurt, I just feel... bombarded and unwelcomed. I received a message explaining why you guys have this tone, that she said some irrelevant things. I kinda get it, but really wish such skepticism wasn't aimed at me. I am an introvert in the first place, and stuff like this kinda... idk, because scared away isn't the term I am looking for. I just tend to avoid unpleasant situations if I can.

I guess introvert isn't quite the right word, I socialize alright, but it took alot of therapy to get there, and can take some effort not to retract into my shell.
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles

If you're really not who / what we think you are (though I doubt it) then fine. Just stop adding to the skepticism by all these convenient and interesting posts / responses. Lurk, learn the group and the community we have here and be a positive and contributing member. This back and forth with all the excuses are not helping your case at all. 
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @TheMommyofTwoLittles

If you're really not who / what we think you are (though I doubt it) then fine. Just stop adding to the skepticism by all these convenient and interesting posts / responses. Lurk, learn the group and the community we have here and be a positive and contributing member. This back and forth with all the excuses are not helping your case at all. 
    Okay. Thank you. I will.
  • edited March 2017
    Duuuuuuude. Really? Do you really think we're all that dumb? Your new pic is a face on version of your face, but you've had your face as a pic before. It's obvious it's a face on pic of the same person. Just admit it already!
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles Since you're on mobile you have a message in your inbox. Proof you are who you are denying to be.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• She's probably not even going to log back in at this point, but man am I curious what you found @michelle04us!
  • @PurplePoppy424 she's been lurking, she's seen the responses. Her account says she was last active at 3:29pm.
  • yep I knew she'd been on recently so that's why I tagged her. PM @PurplePoppy424
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Really?! My screen is showing last logged in on 3/7. Does she have yet another AE?
  • Alright, so I feel guilty for what I did and for lying on top of it.  I really should even have tried, I am a bad liar. I am sorry @BusyZee for being dishonest. I apologize for the mean and vile things I said, and they weren't meant that way at all. Judging by the unanimous response, it was taken that way universally. I will leave you in peace and will not return. Again, I am really sorry and didn't mean to cause anyone any undue pain. I don't need the community anymore anyways, this pregnancy has been now put into the high risk category, and I'd rather not constantly post about it. I guess I get what I deserve, goodbye ladies. Again, I am sorry, and not looking for any sympathy at all. I wish you all healthy pregnancies and easy births/labors.
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles I'm sorry you felt this way and needed to do this, i honestly don't know your position or what your going through but I wish the best for you. Good luck with everything. 
  • Hey everyone! First time Mommy here. I got my BFP on November 14 and my EDD is July 25. 
  • Hey everyone! First time Mommy here. I got my BFP on November 14 and my EDD is July 25. 
    @Knottie25159308

Welcome. Most of us have been on here for a while so please lurk and learn how this community operates to be a productive / contributing  member of the community.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Hello! I know I am super late to the party, but I hope I can still find a seat. I just read a book by The Bump that led me to the site, then to the forum. I'm excited to get to know all of you!

I am a first time mom due on July 27 with a girl. Very excited!
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited March 2017
  • @hyperangel_8509 welcome please introduce yourself! 
  • @hyperangel_8509 Welcome! Nice to see another Canadian member, there's only a few of us on the July board.