July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

1121314151618»

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• @fiorip I'm praying you get your rainbow baby!!!!
  • @lanie1000 @LoveLee85 thank you!
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!! And congratulations ;)@fiorip
  • edited March 2017
    Excited to be a FTM and part of this board!  My little girl is due July 21st!!
  • Welcome! @Mrs.A.J.
  • Hi everyone!! I'm late to the party ... but better late than never! Whenever I would google a really silly pregnancy question, I always found myself on these forums reading from dozens of women experiencing the same thing. It finally clicked that I should just join already so I can contribute my own experiences at the same time!

I have a somewhat wacky story - my last period was in September, after being 10 days late in October I went in for a blood test since HPTs were coming back negative. The blood test was negative too! I continued to test myself once a week and finally received a positive HPT in early November. Docs were stumped about how far along I was at first because of the weird situation of last period vs when I finally tested positive. After a few ultrasounds they landed on July 29th as my due date.

This will be me and hubby's first baby. It's a boy! I'm the youngest of four children and between those three older siblings I have 12 nieces and nephews already. So excited to be starting our own family finally! Can't wait to get to know all of you along the way!
  • Welcome <3 also team blue here and the youngest in my family :)@becskurie
  • issy934issy934 member
    edited September 2017
    Hello ladies! My name is Yiskah, my husband and I just had our son July 10th and have a have a toddler who will be 3 Feb 4th of next year. Look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • lol for some reason my whole thing didn’t post. I have a 19 month old daughter and a 2 month old son who was due aug 6 but came early on July 31! 
  • Hello, I'm new here and want to introduce myself.  I tested yesterday and got a BFP.  According to the predictor calendar, it says my due date is July 16th.  This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I are very excited.  I am 32 and he is 39.  We have been married 3 years.  I was looking around for resources online, as it's my first pregnancy and discovered the bump.  Apparently I had created a log-in a while back, that I totally forgot about.  As this is my first pregnancy, I'm sure I will have a lot of questions and hope that this site can be a good resource.  Hi everyone!  Looking forward to connecting. 
  • sianemsianem member
    edited November 2017
  • @summermk-2 Congratulations! This is a july 2017 group, not 2018 which I'm sure you're looking for. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HI!  My name is Daniela and I'm having my first baby in July; I'm 43 years old and I got pregnant immediately. I'm excited to be part of this group. I have no clue what's happening to me right now, my emotions are all over the place, I feel like crap and I'm eager to talk to other women in the same boat. :)

My next doc visit is 12/19, during which I'll be getting screened for any down syndrome. It's very nerve-wracking.
  • @knottie1452746189 Congratulations! This is a july 2017 group, not 2018 which I'm sure you're looking for. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker