July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

1121314151618»

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• Hello! I know I am super late to the party, but I hope I can still find a seat. I just read a book by The Bump that led me to the site, then to the forum. I'm excited to get to know all of you!

I am a first time mom due on July 27 with a girl. Very excited!
    lanie1000BusyZeeXathCapricaAndrea
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 16
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    @hyperangel_8509 welcome please introduce yourself! 
  • @hyperangel_8509 Welcome! Nice to see another Canadian member, there's only a few of us on the July board. 
    BusyZee
  • @fiorip I'm praying you get your rainbow baby!!!!
    fiorip
  • fioripfiorip member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    @lanie1000 @LoveLee85 thank you!
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BusyZeeLoveLee85
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    Welcome!! And congratulations ;) @fiorip
    fiorip
  • edited March 20
    Excited to be a FTM and part of this board!  My little girl is due July 21st!!
    SaphireSweetie88BusyZeeXath
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    Welcome! @Mrs.A.J.
    Mrs.A.J.
  • Hi everyone!! I'm late to the party ... but better late than never! Whenever I would google a really silly pregnancy question, I always found myself on these forums reading from dozens of women experiencing the same thing. It finally clicked that I should just join already so I can contribute my own experiences at the same time!

I have a somewhat wacky story - my last period was in September, after being 10 days late in October I went in for a blood test since HPTs were coming back negative. The blood test was negative too! I continued to test myself once a week and finally received a positive HPT in early November. Docs were stumped about how far along I was at first because of the weird situation of last period vs when I finally tested positive. After a few ultrasounds they landed on July 29th as my due date.

This will be me and hubby's first baby. It's a boy! I'm the youngest of four children and between those three older siblings I have 12 nieces and nephews already. So excited to be starting our own family finally! Can't wait to get to know all of you along the way!
    BusyZeealcrimmins
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    Welcome <3 also team blue here and the youngest in my family :) @becskurie
  • amy727amy727 member
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic
    Me: 27 DH:29 Dating: 2/2012 Married: 5/2015 TTC #1: 9/15, 10/15 BFP 10/21/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17

I'm really late at joining.  I am 31 and my husband is 32.  We were married in April 2011.  We have a daughter that is 4 and our son will be 3 at the end of May.  This will be our third and finally baby.  My EDD is 7/2/17 and we are team green this time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BusyZeelanie1000chiquita928Xath
  • Hey everyone! 

I know I'm super late to introduce myself- life has been crazy (I just graduated last week with my masters degree) since the BFP but it's settled down now! Honestly I adore my O14 mama group from my son so I was a little apprehensive to join here too! 

This is our second baby and she's a girl! She's due July 24! We haven't decided if this is our last baby yet or not so I'm trying my best to enjoy it now just in case! 
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
    lanie1000nktrodden826NutellaToastBusyZee
  • I know that I am super late and I'm not even sure if I have already posted an introduction. I've honestly been immensely stressed out.  But enough of that...

I'm Alex, 25, married and already a mother of a 15 month old. I got my BFP October 31st and my EDD is July 17th. We are hoping for a natural VB but a CS is on the back burner if things change. I am very nervous about this pregnancy because our family has suffered two losses in the past. And our 15 month old is our rainbow baby. We were happy with just her but now we are holding in our joy until we have Pumpkin in our arms. 

And congratulations to all of the moms on here.
    Baby Olivia Born October 28, 2015
    Baby Pumpkin Due July 17, 2017
    mamadcbBusyZeelanie1000fiorip