July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• Hey there! I am due August 1st, but I have never gone past 36 weeks with any of my babies, so my MFM doc says to expect a July baby!!! I was on the TTCAL boards after we lost our last baby last year, and it just got too hard to be on here, so I left for a while. Recently joined another pregnancy site/forums, and I really dislike it over there! It's a circus, so I'm back to the Bump!!! 
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BusyZeeXathPurplePoppy424carol113
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Welcome!! @CTRMommyof4 hope you feel more comfortable here:) 
  • edited March 6
    Hi guys. This is probably going to turn into a wall of text, but here goes. I was a Sept 15 mom, and was semi active on that board. My son came out after 46 hours by c section, due to failure to progress/dialate and heartrate deceleration. I am torn between trying again for a vaginal birth, or just having a laid back c section and trying to enjoy the experience. I had a birth plan (kinda), that was not it, and had a bit of ptsd and ppd from that. I am now totally over that and accept that a birth plan is more of a wish list for some.

I did not plan my son, and got my BFP with him on Christmas, and was crying so hard that my husband thought someone died. It had been 6 years, so we just didn't even hope at that point. I did not plan this one either though I feel so blessed to get so lucky. (My husband claims super sperm) We had some early testing come back positive for spina bifida and trisomy 18. We had the anatomy scan at 17 weeks, and both looked fine. Brain looks great and spine looks beautiful, however we will be going back on this week for an echocardiogram. The doc said that what he saw would not cause a problem, just an anomally, but wanted to look closer just to be sure. He also did some genetic testing on me, and we are hoping no amniocentisis. My husband is amazing, and he feels that we have nothing to worry about, and that is their job to cast a wide net in order to catch those sweet babies that do have something wrong. God I love that man. 

We bought our first house in 2011, got married in 2012, and we're able to sell our first home last year and buy a beautiful property a few months ago outright, with no mortgage. It is two bedroom, one bathroom, and what will be our sons bedroom is filled with unpacked bins, so he still sleeps in our room, which is perfectly fine with me. But I am not really looking forward to sorting through all that stuff, I am also a procrastinator. The master room isn't big by any means, but DH thought it was a good idea to get a Cal king bed lol. So, we will have to get creative with space, and DH also has construction experience, so looking forward to adding on.

I tend to be an introvert by nature, and so I did not want to introduce myself to you ladies, and then have the added heartbreak of having to say goodbye. However, now I am feeling more confident having seen that her brain and spine look great, and with my husbands support. I broke down yesterday, and I couldn't even handle my teething son, because I was just hurting so bad with worry. So thankful he was her to talk me off a ledge. I didn't realize how much I already love this baby girl. 

I don't know where I belong, board wise, but I am leaning toward August. My original due date was July 28th, then they moved it to the 26th, now they say the 29th.... all I know is that the first is the most accurate, so I am sticking with that. I was two weeks late with my little guy, so I feel this one will be an august baby too. Anyways, thought I'd introduce myself here too, so I feel like less of a dirty lurker ;)
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles , welcome, I noticed you said you were part of sept 15 but your post history shows otherwise.  Did you have a different username on that board?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello @Itsnotyourturn! Yeah, I did. But I forgot my log in information :/

Since I was more of a lurker, I figured I would start fresh, and also thought maybe not having my name in my screen name might be smart because of all the crazies :) 
  • edited March 6
    Oh, okay.  Well, hopefully the "crazies" won't find you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Wearmi1MrsLa3SaphireSweetie88Dovahkiin_99
  • MrsLa3 said:
    Well that's convenient.
    It had my last name,first plus a bunch of numbers in it from an email I used specifically for the knot, not sure how that is convenient?
  • MrsLa3MrsLa3 member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    MrsLa3 said:
    Well that's convenient.
    It had my last name,first plus a bunch of numbers in it from an email I used specifically for the knot, not sure how that is convenient?
    I thought you used it for your Sept 15 BMB? So know it's the knot? And yes seems pretty convenient you just rejoined 3 days ago. 
    SaphireSweetie88BigBadWolf12
  • Man, I go through phones like candy unfortunately, especially iphones, which I had at the time, so when I drove off from the gas station with my last phone still on the trunk of my car, it was damaged beyond repair, that was about when Aeron was around 6 months old. Whenever I logged in, it was the mobile app, it just did it for me. I just used my knot info for the bump. So idk, felt like I ready and confident enough to join. Not trying to cause waves, sorry guys.
  • So, it's just that we have all been together for a while now, some of us almost five months, and I'm sure you can understand our concerns with joining so late, out of nowhere, with no post history, and a brand new account, since you mentioned the crazies and all @TheMommyofTwoLittles...

I cant get out of box.

totally get it, I honestly feel like a bit of an outcast at this point, since you guys probably know each other well at this point. But I've been trying to go through threads and get to know everybody. Sorry for the awkward lateness. DH suggested joining a group like I had last time would be healthy, esp since I don't venture out too much.
  • I hope I didn't make it wierd by introing on two boards. I don't mean to awkward or wierd.
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    This is making me nervous.
    Itsnotyourturnvirginiaunicorn11
  • BusyZee said:
    This is making me nervous.
    I am sorry. I probably shouldn't have crashed the party so late. I just feel as though I can finally get excited.
  • MrsLa3MrsLa3 member
    LoveLee85 said:
    Okay, I honestly don't care that you are back the the lies, the lies are getting DEEP! Honestly I'm kind of freaked out by the amount of lying that is happening on your end...it's catfish level. 
    This. All of this. Just stop already. You've posted all of your history on this BMB for moths now, do you think we're that stupid?
    LoveLee85star_beagleBigBadWolf12
  • LoveLee85 said:
    Okay, I honestly don't care that you are back the the lies, the lies are getting DEEP! Honestly I'm kind of freaked out by the amount of lying that is happening on your end...it's catfish level. 
    I'm sorry, but I am very confused at this point. I truely don't understand. I don't want to cause drama, I just wanted to integrate. 
  • edited March 6
    I am not lying, I didn't know people could be this mean. Like really.

ETA I don't even know who you think I am. Who could be that hated?

Just give me a chance, I really am a nice person. I will contribute where I can, and have lots of questions. 
  • I am not lying, I didn't know people could be this mean. Like really.

ETA I don't even know who you think I am. Who could be that hated?
    Oh wow.  Who was mean to you?  Which feels were injured?  The delicate ones?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 6
    Haha, no, I am not like hurt, I just feel... bombarded and unwelcomed. I received a message explaining why you guys have this tone, that she said some irrelevant things. I kinda get it, but really wish such skepticism wasn't aimed at me. I am an introvert in the first place, and stuff like this kinda... idk, because scared away isn't the term I am looking for. I just tend to avoid unpleasant situations if I can.

I guess introvert isn't quite the right word, I socialize alright, but it took alot of therapy to get there, and can take some effort not to retract into my shell.
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles

If you're really not who / what we think you are (though I doubt it) then fine. Just stop adding to the skepticism by all these convenient and interesting posts / responses. Lurk, learn the group and the community we have here and be a positive and contributing member. This back and forth with all the excuses are not helping your case at all. 
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

GlitterFishBusyZee
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles

If you're really not who / what we think you are (though I doubt it) then fine. Just stop adding to the skepticism by all these convenient and interesting posts / responses. Lurk, learn the group and the community we have here and be a positive and contributing member. This back and forth with all the excuses are not helping your case at all. 
    Okay. Thank you. I will.
  • edited March 6
    Duuuuuuude. Really? Do you really think we're all that dumb? Your new pic is a face on version of your face, but you've had your face as a pic before. It's obvious it's a face on pic of the same person. Just admit it already!
    SaphireSweetie88ladylolly89kat0607
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles Since you're on mobile you have a message in your inbox. Proof you are who you are denying to be.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

SaphireSweetie88
  • She's probably not even going to log back in at this point, but man am I curious what you found @michelle04us!
    michelle04usSaphireSweetie88
  • MrsLa3MrsLa3 member
    @PurplePoppy424 she's been lurking, she's seen the responses. Her account says she was last active at 3:29pm.
    michelle04usmslynn2012SaphireSweetie88
  • yep I knew she'd been on recently so that's why I tagged her. PM @PurplePoppy424
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

SaphireSweetie88
  • Really?! My screen is showing last logged in on 3/7. Does she have yet another AE?
    SaphireSweetie88
  • Alright, so I feel guilty for what I did and for lying on top of it.  I really should even have tried, I am a bad liar. I am sorry @BusyZee for being dishonest. I apologize for the mean and vile things I said, and they weren't meant that way at all. Judging by the unanimous response, it was taken that way universally. I will leave you in peace and will not return. Again, I am really sorry and didn't mean to cause anyone any undue pain. I don't need the community anymore anyways, this pregnancy has been now put into the high risk category, and I'd rather not constantly post about it. I guess I get what I deserve, goodbye ladies. Again, I am sorry, and not looking for any sympathy at all. I wish you all healthy pregnancies and easy births/labors.
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    @TheMommyofTwoLittles I'm sorry you felt this way and needed to do this, i honestly don't know your position or what your going through but I wish the best for you. Good luck with everything. 
  • Hey everyone! First time Mommy here. I got my BFP on November 14 and my EDD is July 25. 
    BusyZeeXathlanie1000
  • Hey everyone! First time Mommy here. I got my BFP on November 14 and my EDD is July 25. 
    @Knottie25159308

Welcome. Most of us have been on here for a while so please lurk and learn how this community operates to be a productive / contributing  member of the community.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

star_beagle