July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

1101112131416»

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• @jbrown0524 My DD is also 14 months!  Were you in Oct15 or Nov15?  I was Oct and then DD was born Nov 1st.  Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ktewart said:
    September '15, woot woot!
    Super cool that there are so many Sept 15 mom's on this board! And welcome late stragglers!
    LM1007LoveLee85mrscate88
  • @OperaSingerMommy I was November 15 but I think my user name was different! I couldn't remember my last one so I made a new profile
    OperaSingerMommymegandchase
  • Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    mrscate88maybeitsmadeline
  • Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    Mine too! 
  • mrscate88 said:
    Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    Mine too! 

Due date changed to July 24th? Or your birthday is the 23rd?  Would be cool if we had the same due date :)
  • mrscate88 said:
    Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    Mine too! 

Due date changed to July 24th? Or your birthday is the 23rd?  Would be cool if we had the same due date :)
    Oh, due date is the 24th! But me, my twin (obviously), my sister, and my husband all have July bdays! And my anniversary is in July, so that's our PARTY month haha. 
  • mrscate88 said:
    mrscate88 said:
    Mine too! 

Oh, due date is the 24th! But me, my twin (obviously), my sister, and my husband all have July bdays! And my anniversary is in July, so that's our PARTY month haha. 
    PARTAY! Do you guys get together and have one big party or do you party all month long?!

My husband is june, I am July and my son is september. I am going to let this little cook as long as possible, so maybe an august baby, then it would be four months of birthdays! But since it is CS, I may just chose to share my Bday, but I am not good at sharing ;)
  • mrscate88 said:
    mrscate88 said:
    Mine too! 

PARTAY! Do you guys get together and have one big party or do you party all month long?!

My husband is june, I am July and my son is september. I am going to let this little cook as long as possible, so maybe an august baby, then it would be four months of birthdays! But since it is CS, I may just chose to share my Bday, but I am not good at sharing ;)
    My husband and I usually do one big thing every July. A mini-vacation, gifts, theme park etc. My sister lives out of state and my twin passed away, so it's just me and hubby and soon-to-be new baby partying it up in July! I love it though, wouldn't mind sharing my bday wth my baby at all. But yes, let baby cook as long as it needs to!!
    XathGeorgiaWife6912CarsonsMommy
  • September 15! Welcome!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Baby due 8 July, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Texascat mrscate88CarsonsMommy
  • @mommyof3littles Welcome! And I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one but grateful your remaining babe is healthy!

A heads up re: username - you can actually change it yourself by going to your preferences on theknot.com! Don't ask why you have to go there, but it always seems to work!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating since: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC since: 09/2016
    *TW BFP 11/16/2016 EDD 07/27/2017

• @jbrown0524 My DD is also 14 months!  Were you in Oct15 or Nov15?  I was Oct and then DD was born Nov 1st.  Welcome!
    I also have a 14 month old. I was on Nov. 2015 board but she arrived early and was born at the end of October!
    OperaSingerMommyWeddingNotes13
  • Welcome @Meggghan we have the same due date! 
  • @cpr79 Welcome!  Glad to have you here!

Me: 26  Him: 26
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • CPR79 said:
    Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to dive in.  I'm 16w2d (EDD 7/24), FTM and 37 (will be 38 by EDD).  

**TW**

I also came to the bump by way of looking for PGAL support.  I started over on that board and it really helped, but it's a slower board and I'm now looking for more practical WTF am I going to actually do with this baby discussion. 
    Well, we have a thread in support of PGAL as well, and welcome! I like you already :)
  • Welcome! @julebug773 I'm also due end of July (23rd)
  • I'm a lurker from the June thread, but as my EDD is June 27 and I'm a FTM I've been told chances are good I'll have a July baby. 

DH and I are team green, though I'm not-so-secretly hoping that we have a girl born on July 7th, as that would be the 5th on my mom's side of the family (including me!)

Just wanted to say hi in case I chime in on any of the discussions here! 
    BusyZeeWeddingNotes13mj8215