April 2017 Moms

Weight gain

1235»

Re: Weight gain

• Loading the player...
  • 32 weeks and gained 24.2.  The funny thing is I hardly gained any weight in the third tri, even though baby is growing properly.  I gained most of this in 1st and 2nd.  
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • I'm up 2lbs from 2 weeks ago. (Had my appointment yesterday) So I'm doing the same tempo as with my first pregnancy. I stopped gaining weight once I hit 37 weeks. If that proves to be true through the rest of this pregnancy, I'll be just about 35lbs up. If not, meh LOL

• I'm 32w1d and had been overly concerned about my weight gain and the stresses it may lead to while pregnant and during delivery.  I'm completely surprised by how little weight I've gained, given the fact that I started with a BMI of 40. My total weight gain is 4lbs and DS is in 30%, completely healthy. I'm so thankful.

With DD my pre pregnancy BMI was 37 and I gained a total of 17lbs. 

• I'm up 25lbs at 33+3 weeks. I think I'll still gain about 5 lbs more my doc said in the belly :)
     Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 36 weeks and gained 32 pounds
  • 36 weeks and I'm up 27 pounds
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • At my appt today (34+3) I was up 17 pounds from pre-pregnancy and 23 including weight lost in the first trimester. But I've been gaining 1.5-2lbs each week for the last few, so I see myself gaining another 8 maybe. Especially if she drops enough to let me eat again. 
  • edited March 2017
    36 weeks up 22 lbs as of my appt today at 36+1
  • I feel huge. Up 30 lbs at 33+4

• @HGRich  yep, exactly that - i want to eat but can't have much in one sitting and I am not at all a grazer.  Hopefully he stays head down and engages soon so that I can eat a bit more :smile:

Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)