November 2016 Moms
Options

PSA: Board Organization Please Read First!!!

2»

Re: PSA: Board Organization Please Read First!!!

• Options
    Hello everyone - FTM @ 33 - yikes!  I am due 11/5, but not finding out what we're having - which will be super tough for the Type A person I am, but I want to be surprised since it is the first.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    As always, if you don't see a thread you'd like (ticker change etc) please post it!

The original list of regs who volunteered to start them us no longer able to be edited and due to a shift in board culture things may get missed if the former volunteer is being waited on to post a specific thread. No one is in charge of this board but the Bump Gods. A small group worked to create some organization at the beginning, but this is a public forum and anyone is welcome to post anything they please writhing the terms of the TOU. 
    Yes start whatever threads you want if you don't see them yet.

I was wondering if we should ask the BG to delete this post?
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    m6agua said:
    As always, if you don't see a thread you'd like (ticker change etc) please post it!

The original list of regs who volunteered to start them us no longer able to be edited and due to a shift in board culture things may get missed if the former volunteer is being waited on to post a specific thread. No one is in charge of this board but the Bump Gods. A small group worked to create some organization at the beginning, but this is a public forum and anyone is welcome to post anything they please writhing the terms of the TOU. 
    Yes start whatever threads you want if you don't see them yet.

I was wondering if we should ask the BG to delete this post?
    I'd leave it, just to keep some semblance of sanity and organization here. It's been made clear that anyone can post threads, even if someone is signed up to start them. If they still can't figure that out, it's on them at this point. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    JLC&CGSJLC&CGS member
    edited October 2016
    I keep trying but I can't post on the spread sheet. What am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    @BumpCaitlin

@BumpAdmin
    @BumpTara
    please unpin this thread.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20