July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• @OperaSingerMommy I was November 15 but I think my user name was different! I couldn't remember my last one so I made a new profile
  • Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
  • Loading the player...
  • Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    Mine too! 
  • mrscate88 said:
    Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    Mine too! 

Due date changed to July 24th? Or your birthday is the 23rd?  Would be cool if we had the same due date :)
  • mrscate88 said:
    Due date changed to July 24th, the day after my birthday. I'm gonna let this babe cook as long as it wants
    Mine too! 

Due date changed to July 24th? Or your birthday is the 23rd?  Would be cool if we had the same due date :)
    Oh, due date is the 24th! But me, my twin (obviously), my sister, and my husband all have July bdays! And my anniversary is in July, so that's our PARTY month haha. 
  • mrscate88 said:
    mrscate88 said:
    Mine too! 

Oh, due date is the 24th! But me, my twin (obviously), my sister, and my husband all have July bdays! And my anniversary is in July, so that's our PARTY month haha. 
    PARTAY! Do you guys get together and have one big party or do you party all month long?!

My husband is june, I am July and my son is september. I am going to let this little cook as long as possible, so maybe an august baby, then it would be four months of birthdays! But since it is CS, I may just chose to share my Bday, but I am not good at sharing ;)
  • mrscate88 said:
    mrscate88 said:
    Mine too! 

PARTAY! Do you guys get together and have one big party or do you party all month long?!

My husband is june, I am July and my son is september. I am going to let this little cook as long as possible, so maybe an august baby, then it would be four months of birthdays! But since it is CS, I may just chose to share my Bday, but I am not good at sharing ;)
    My husband and I usually do one big thing every July. A mini-vacation, gifts, theme park etc. My sister lives out of state and my twin passed away, so it's just me and hubby and soon-to-be new baby partying it up in July! I love it though, wouldn't mind sharing my bday wth my baby at all. But yes, let baby cook as long as it needs to!!
  • September 15! Welcome!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mommyof3littles Welcome! And I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one but grateful your remaining babe is healthy!

A heads up re: username - you can actually change it yourself by going to your preferences on theknot.com! Don't ask why you have to go there, but it always seems to work!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• @jbrown0524 My DD is also 14 months!  Were you in Oct15 or Nov15?  I was Oct and then DD was born Nov 1st.  Welcome!
    I also have a 14 month old. I was on Nov. 2015 board but she arrived early and was born at the end of October!
  • Welcome @Meggghan we have the same due date! 
  • @cpr79 Welcome!  Glad to have you here!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • CPR79 said:
    Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to dive in.  I'm 16w2d (EDD 7/24), FTM and 37 (will be 38 by EDD).  

**TW**

I also came to the bump by way of looking for PGAL support.  I started over on that board and it really helped, but it's a slower board and I'm now looking for more practical WTF am I going to actually do with this baby discussion. 
    Well, we have a thread in support of PGAL as well, and welcome! I like you already :)
  • Welcome! @julebug773 I'm also due end of July (23rd)
  • I'm a lurker from the June thread, but as my EDD is June 27 and I'm a FTM I've been told chances are good I'll have a July baby. 

DH and I are team green, though I'm not-so-secretly hoping that we have a girl born on July 7th, as that would be the 5th on my mom's side of the family (including me!)

Just wanted to say hi in case I chime in on any of the discussions here! 
  • Hello Everyone!

Sorry I am super late at joining. I got my bfp back in November and am 18 weeks now. This is our 3rd and final baby. He is due July 31st.

A little background. My husband and I have been married almost 7 years and we have a daughter that will be 4 in June and a son that will be 2 in October. So we'll have two under two for a few months... A little scary but im sure it will be great.
  • @MrsZeno Welcome! We share a due date. :) DH and I have also been married for 7 years. My first just turned 3 and this is only my second, though. Hope to see you around!
  • Hi everyone! I'm a very nervous and excited FTM , EDD 07/24 . Expecting a little baby boy
  • @hannahleigh15 Welcome!  We are EDD twins!  Look around and get a feel for the board and jump in when you're ready.  :)

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey there! I am due August 1st, but I have never gone past 36 weeks with any of my babies, so my MFM doc says to expect a July baby!!! I was on the TTCAL boards after we lost our last baby last year, and it just got too hard to be on here, so I left for a while. Recently joined another pregnancy site/forums, and I really dislike it over there! It's a circus, so I'm back to the Bump!!! 
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome!! @CTRMommyof4 hope you feel more comfortable here:) 
  • edited March 2017
    Hi guys. This is probably going to turn into a wall of text, but here goes. I was a Sept 15 mom, and was semi active on that board. My son came out after 46 hours by c section, due to failure to progress/dialate and heartrate deceleration. I am torn between trying again for a vaginal birth, or just having a laid back c section and trying to enjoy the experience. I had a birth plan (kinda), that was not it, and had a bit of ptsd and ppd from that. I am now totally over that and accept that a birth plan is more of a wish list for some.

I did not plan my son, and got my BFP with him on Christmas, and was crying so hard that my husband thought someone died. It had been 6 years, so we just didn't even hope at that point. I did not plan this one either though I feel so blessed to get so lucky. (My husband claims super sperm) We had some early testing come back positive for spina bifida and trisomy 18. We had the anatomy scan at 17 weeks, and both looked fine. Brain looks great and spine looks beautiful, however we will be going back on this week for an echocardiogram. The doc said that what he saw would not cause a problem, just an anomally, but wanted to look closer just to be sure. He also did some genetic testing on me, and we are hoping no amniocentisis. My husband is amazing, and he feels that we have nothing to worry about, and that is their job to cast a wide net in order to catch those sweet babies that do have something wrong. God I love that man. 

We bought our first house in 2011, got married in 2012, and we're able to sell our first home last year and buy a beautiful property a few months ago outright, with no mortgage. It is two bedroom, one bathroom, and what will be our sons bedroom is filled with unpacked bins, so he still sleeps in our room, which is perfectly fine with me. But I am not really looking forward to sorting through all that stuff, I am also a procrastinator. The master room isn't big by any means, but DH thought it was a good idea to get a Cal king bed lol. So, we will have to get creative with space, and DH also has construction experience, so looking forward to adding on.

I tend to be an introvert by nature, and so I did not want to introduce myself to you ladies, and then have the added heartbreak of having to say goodbye. However, now I am feeling more confident having seen that her brain and spine look great, and with my husbands support. I broke down yesterday, and I couldn't even handle my teething son, because I was just hurting so bad with worry. So thankful he was her to talk me off a ledge. I didn't realize how much I already love this baby girl. 

I don't know where I belong, board wise, but I am leaning toward August. My original due date was July 28th, then they moved it to the 26th, now they say the 29th.... all I know is that the first is the most accurate, so I am sticking with that. I was two weeks late with my little guy, so I feel this one will be an august baby too. Anyways, thought I'd introduce myself here too, so I feel like less of a dirty lurker ;)
  • @TheMommyofTwoLittles , welcome, I noticed you said you were part of sept 15 but your post history shows otherwise.  Did you have a different username on that board?
  • Hello @Itsnotyourturn! Yeah, I did. But I forgot my log in information :/

Since I was more of a lurker, I figured I would start fresh, and also thought maybe not having my name in my screen name might be smart because of all the crazies :) 
  • edited March 2017
    Oh, okay.  Well, hopefully the "crazies" won't find you.
  • MrsLa3 said:
    Well that's convenient.
    It had my last name,first plus a bunch of numbers in it from an email I used specifically for the knot, not sure how that is convenient?