July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• acstec1acstec1 member
    edited January 2017
    Hi everyone,

EDD: 07/13/2016
    BFP: 11/9/2016

I am a STM, my DD was born July 2015. I a man currently 12 weeks 2 days. My husband and I aren't team green (as we were with my daughter). So nice to meet everyone on here!

• Hey guys! *trigger warning below*

I'm really late to the party, but I decided to jump in after being a dirty lurker in my old BMB (May13). These boards were such a support back then and I never even introduced myself (have since created a new profile after he exodus to start fresh)! EDD of 7/9 with this little nugget (although I have NO idea when I ovulated because I had finally given up on tracking after my second D&C in August). Since I have had two losses after my son, and have a SCH, I am still feeling a little uneasy about things... but am SLOWLY getting there. 

Anyway, I tend to be long winded (sorry!). Ready to get this party started
  • Loading the player...
  • MamaRN13 said:
    Hey guys! *trigger warning below*

I'm really late to the party, but I decided to jump in after being a dirty lurker in my old BMB (May13). These boards were such a support back then and I never even introduced myself (have since created a new profile after he exodus to start fresh)! EDD of 7/9 with this little nugget (although I have NO idea when I ovulated because I had finally given up on tracking after my second D&C in August). Since I have had two losses after my son, and have a SCH, I am still feeling a little uneasy about things... but am SLOWLY getting there. 

MamaRN13 said:

welcome! I am also a May13 mom. Fx'd this little one is your rainbow baby!
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• MamaRN13 said:

MamaRN13 said:

welcome! I am also a May13 mom. Fx'd this little one is your rainbow baby!
    Me too! So happy we're all here!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @mslynn2012 @michelle04us how exciting to have other May13 mammas here! 
  • slach6515 said:
    Hi everyone! I'm 35 and pregnant with my first child. My husband and I have been together almost 5 years but married for about 18 months. We are very excited about adding a little one to our family. Neither of us have other children so this is the first for both of us. Our EDD is July 24. 
    We have the same EDD! Welcome
  • September '15, woot woot!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey! Got my BFP 11/13/16! After trying for five years it was amazing to see that little line with my husband! 
    EDD is July 22! This will be our first so were both so excited! Look dorward to posting and seeing everything with you ladies over the next 7 mos!!
    Congratulations!!!! I know the pain of trying without success for a long time! What an incredible blessing!!!
  • Long107Long107 member
    edited January 2017
  • Long107 said:
    Hello! My EDD is July 24 and I got the BFP on November 21. First baby! 
    That's my EDD too, welcome! 
  • Welcome everyone! Lots of good wishes your way. My EDD is July 23 (G.B.W) and now I'm just waiting for my nipt results eeeeek. Iv only seen one other person with July 23rd
  • Long107 said:
    Hello! My EDD is July 24 and I got the BFP on November 21. First baby! 
    We have the same EDD! Welcome to the group!
  • @mrscate88 I sent you a private message! Please check your in box. :) 
  • LoveLee85 said:
    @mrscate88 I sent you a private message! Please check your in box. :) 
    Responded  :)
  • @jbrown0524 My DD is also 14 months!  Were you in Oct15 or Nov15?  I was Oct and then DD was born Nov 1st.  Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ktewart said:
    September '15, woot woot!
    Super cool that there are so many Sept 15 mom's on this board! And welcome late stragglers!