February 2017 Moms

I guess I am a December 2016 Mama now...

124»

Re: I guess I am a December 2016 Mama now...

• @kashy17 I love that pic with your son in there too!!! You must be exhausted and still reeling from everything going on since the birth! I'm sure you are doing a great job at being there for everyone, even if it doesn't feel like it. Thanks for the update, and I'll continue thinking and praying for Anna and for you too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You ladies with preemies amaze me! You are all so strong and I'm so glad your babies are doing well. I think of you all often and hope you continue to see great results!

@Kashy17 The pic of DS with Anna is TOO CUTE. OMG <3

@lemieuxk I'm so glad Caroline latched! That is great news!
  • @Kashy17 so glad to get an update & hear you & wee anna are doing well! Your photos are just too cute! Fingers crossed for continued good news! 
  • @lemieuxk I'd be interested. This has been the hardest month of my life. And yes, my breast pumps and I have a love/hate relationship right now.  
  • @lemieuxk I would be interested too! 

And +1 to the love/hate relationship of the pump!
  • @Kashy17 I'm sorry to hear about the ultrasound results, but I'm glad to hear that it's not impacting her now. I hope that the spot does not effect her as she gets older and I'm so happy that she is doing so well  :)
  • @Kashy17 I'm so sorry for your results. Fingers crossed that it doesn't end up affecting her. So happy that you get to bring her come soon!! 
  • @Kashy17 I hope future ultrasounds show the affected area looking better and she never shows any signs of an issue! 
    Her picture with your son is so precious! <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Kashy17 im sorry to hear that the results were showing something there. Hopefully it wont affect her going forward & she continues to thrive! Thinking of you! Xxx
  • I'll echo what everyone else has said and add that your reaction and positivity about the results are inspiring. Hang in there mama!
  • I'm so sorry the results weren't better but you're right-she's perfect-and I'm glad to hear she's coming home soon! The human brain is so amazing and can compensate for so much, especially in infancy. Prayers that 18 months come and go with no sign of a problem. 
  • Glad you are bringing baby Anna home soon! Your positive attitude is great, and I will keep her in my prayers!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I'm sorry the results weren't better but here's hoping that everything goes great in the first 18mos and it's nothing to be concerned about. So glad you guys will all get to go home soon.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17