July 2016 Moms

December randoms

12346»

Re: December randoms

• @shanparadise OMG!!! I couldn't can imagine. That is the worst thing I've heard in a long time. My heart breaks for your friend also. Good riddance, 2016. I agree. 
  • @shanparadise @TiffRox81 I so agree with both of you. 2016 has been a terrible year except for the birth of my sweet happy little boy. @shanparadise your friend is in my prayers. I cannot imagine that pain. It hurts my heart to think about it especially now that I have a baby of my own and it being such an unknown reason. Love to both of you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So...we attempted the NYE block party....twice. DS was WAY too overstimulated. There were at least 50 people and it was infront of a neighbor's house. He was fine until people wanted to see him and talk to him and then someone touched him. It was just too much. He started screaming and was inconsolable until I walked home. He didn't even want to nurse! The second we got into familiar setting, he calmed down and wanted to eat. Poor little guy. Too many new sights, sounds, smells, too much everything. So we are staying in.  :D
  • Oh no that is horrible @shanparadise.  So sorry to hear that!
  • @shanparadise my heart and prayers are with your friend and her family. So very tragic and I could never imagine that heartache.
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @shanparadise my heart hurts so much for your friend..prayers she and her family find comfort.
  • @shanparadise I can't stop thinking about your friend. I hugged my baby extra hard this morning. My prayers are with them 
  • @shanparadise That is a real tragedy. Your friend and her family are in my prayers. I hope she can heal from this. What a horrible memory for that holiday. 
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • So so sorry to hear about your friend @shanparadise

That is truly heartbreaking. I cannot imagine what that feels like.. especially on Christmas Day. Whew.