July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• Hi new friends! I didn't even realize this board existed. I'm 9w1d, due July 23 with our first. We'd been TTC for 3 years, so this baby was conceived via IVF (thank goodness for science.) We'd done a fresh transfer in September that didn't take so I honestly wasn't expecting anything for the frozen transfer in November, and boom! Good news!

I work in higher education in Boston. Husband and I have been together for 9 years, married for 4. 
    You're due the day before me! Hooray for IVF!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group and this is my first pregnancy. I'm 9 weeks pregnant today. I was skeptical about joining because I was convinced I had miscarried at 6 weeks, but after going to the ER I was told it was a subchorionic hemorrhage and baby is fine. I had my early dating ultrasound yesterday and saw baby's heart beat (166), and my due date is estimated to be July 26. I'm nervous because I still have some bleeding and for the past week I have been having cramps non-stop. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Since it's my first pregnancy I'm trying not to freak out over every little issue, but every time I go to the bathroom I have a mini heart attack attacked pray I don't pass the baby :(
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • BabyBuckWayBabyBuckWay member
    edited December 2016
    @yanchuss welcome!!  I don't know anything about SCH, so I can't give you any advice... I did find a post that may help you out, though.  Maybe some ladies there will be able to give you advice and support!  Link below!

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12694900/subchorionic-hemorrhage-sch-support

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome @yanchuss I'm sorry you're having a scary start, but glad to hear your us went good and baby is okay! Hang in there mama
  • Hi everyone!

I got my BFP on 11/19 and my EDD is 7/31. This will be our second child. Our first is turning 3 in February. I finally get to see my OB next week on 12/29. I can't wait to see this new baby. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • jlh23love said:
    My NAME is Jennifer. I am 23. I just had a baby in February. And, now we are pregnant with #2. Our baby is due July 10, 2017! We are exicted!!!!
    Same EDD as me!!! Congrats!!! 
  • Hey everyone, the names Ashley and I'm 11 + 5 days preggo with my first. This was an unplanned pregnancy and I was shocked when I got my BFP in the middle of Nov. I've come a long way in 6 weeks and now both my partner and I are excited, but also still very nervous! We live just outside of Vancouver, BC. My due date is July 9th 2017, and my midwife just informed us that my US and baby's heart rate look great. Looking forward to coming out of lurk-mode getting to know you all. 
  • I've been crazy busy with work and miserable with morning sickness, but just wanted to welcome all the new ladies!! @chelseaG @a_wee_bit_terrified @jlh23love @Twinkiedoll @PurplePoppy424
  • I am a STM due July 18; BFP 11/17. My first has asthma, food allergies& eczema. 
  • zara4kzara4k member
    edited December 2016
    Hello! Iv been reading all the posts here to gather as much info as possible, about time I introduced myself:) 

BFP: tested on 12th November 
    LMP: 16th October 
    Ethnicity: South East Asian 
    Expected due date: 23 July
    First time mother so very nervous. All I can think about is the baby's health, my own acne and gender!
  • Hello, long time lurker, finally posting. STM lurked on the July15 board (chuckling about the mass exodus commments ive seen) maybe posted like 2 times but this group looks feisty so we'll see. Don't remember when I got my BFP, EDD is July 3rd. So between my bday, my DD and this one, July is going to be an expensive month. Nice to meet you ladies. 
    I was a Sep 15 regular, nice to see lurkers come out of the woods and join the party. Congrats on your pregnancy! 

My husband, my FIL, my sister, and I...we're all July babies. And my wedding anniversary is in July too haha. July will be a busy expensive month for the rest of my life! 

• zara4k said:
    Hello! Iv been reading all the posts here to gather as much info as possible, about time I introduced myself:) 

BFP: tested on 12th November 
    LMP: 16th October 
    Ethnicity: South East Asian 
    Expected due date: 23 July
    First time mother so very nervous. All I can think about is the baby's health, my own acne and gender!
    Welcome and congrats! I'm sorry you're nervous. Hopefully all goes smoothly during your pregnancy mama. 
  • Yay, another July 8th due date! Welcome
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi, I'm Kathryn! I'm technically an August 2nd due date, so I'll probably be going back and forth between July and August boards.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome @emsiewoods.   As someone who was adopted and looking to adopt a child in the future, I'd love to learn from as much of your journey as you're willing to share with us.  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @evilqueen01@hotmail.com We also deal with eczema and food issues (sensitivities at this point. Nor ANA, so no testing yet) in DS. So hoping new baby doesn't have similar problems.
  • Hi!  STM with a 2 yo DD.  EDD 7/12/17. This pregnancy is much more relaxed than the first, I was a worried mess with DD.  I think I'm just too busy with work and DD to worry this time around.  I was on the bump with DD but haven't been around since  (group migrated to FB). Looking forward to getting to know you all though this journey.  
  • Hi Ladies!

I am a little late joining this board but am excited and hoping to be able to keep up with it!

Me (29) and DH (30) started TTC 3 years ago. We fought through a pituitary tumor for DH that left him with no sperm count and then I stopped ovulating out of nowhere. We did IUI x2. 2nd time was on 10/13/16 and did not look promising.

2 weeks later we got our BFP on 10/27/16.. complete SURPRISE!

EDD 7/6/17

I had an ultrasound at 6w 8w 11w and 12w(for the sequential screen test) and now I am finally starting to believe this is real. I was so afraid I was going to miscarry (even though I have no reason to think that, I have no prior hx of miscarriage)

TTC since 02/2014
    IUI #1 9/14/19 BFN
    IUI #2 10/13/16 BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kem0514 Wow, my DH had a pituitary tumor in 2004. He had no sperm count then, but the doctors had him take human gonadatropin via injection until this past year. We conceived DS in 2013 while he was on the shot. I was worried we wouldn't conceive with the new meds, but we were lucky. I am sure if I stopped ovulating it would have been nearly impossible. Congrats on your pregnancy, and wow small world. Curious, do you know the type of tumor? DH had a germinoma.
  • @chiquita928 he had a prolactin secreting tumor, his prolactin levels were crazy high which is how the urologist discovered it after we were referred to him bc his sperm came back with nothing. We tried the injections but my insurance only covered $5,000 worth which we went through in about 3 months, so we just had to wait for the tumor pill to shrink it enough to bring his count back up, but it's still very low so this for sure is a miracle baby!

TTC since 02/2014
    IUI #1 9/14/19 BFN
    IUI #2 10/13/16 BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow, crazy! I guess we were lucky insurance covered the shot we needed! Congrats on your little miracle!
  • Hi :smile:
    I'm due July 20th, got my BFP November 13th. This is my first pregnancy.
  • Welcome to all the new ladies!
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Hi all! After a couple weeks of lurking, I finally decided to jump in.  I'm 33 and this is my first pregnancy.  DH and I have been together for 13 years, married for 9, and we are so excited to finally be at this stage of our lives.  I got my BFP on November 13, and my EDD is July 29, so this could easily be an August baby, but this board seemed like more fun :smile: .  We live in Maryland, near DC.  I look forward to getting to know you all better over the next several months!

Edited to say sorry for the unintelligible user name.  I changed it in my settings but maybe it takes awhile to take effect.
    I hear you have to log into The Knot to change it.
    Welcome! July 29 is my grandma's bday!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Hi all! After a couple weeks of lurking, I finally decided to jump in.  I'm 33 and this is my first pregnancy.  DH and I have been together for 13 years, married for 9, and we are so excited to finally be at this stage of our lives.  I got my BFP on November 13, and my EDD is July 29, so this could easily be an August baby, but this board seemed like more fun :smile: .  We live in Maryland, near DC.  I look forward to getting to know you all better over the next several months!

Edited to say sorry for the unintelligible user name.  I changed it in my settings but maybe it takes awhile to take effect.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • greenbean-2greenbean-2 member
    edited December 2016
    Hi all! After a couple weeks of lurking, I finally decided to jump in.  I'm 33 and this is my first pregnancy.  DH and I have been together for 13 years, married for 9, and we are so excited to finally be at this stage of our lives.  I got my BFP on November 13, and my EDD is July 29, so this could easily be an August baby, but this board seemed like more fun :smile: .  We live in Maryland, near DC.  I look forward to getting to know you all better over the next several months!

Thanks!  I actually did change it through The Knot, and it shows up on my Bump profile, so I don't know what's going on.  Eventually (maybe?) my username should be GreenBean.  

July 29th was my grandma's birthday too! My mom cried when I told her (well, she cried harder... she was already crying at the news that I was pregnant :smile:)

Edited: Apparently I just had to log out and log back in to change my username.  Problem solved!
    BabyFruit Ticker