February 2017 Moms

I guess I am a December 2016 Mama now...

Re: I guess I am a December 2016 Mama now...

• She is so perfect. So glad she's eating well!! 
  • @Kashy17 I'm so glad to hear about baby Anna's progress! There must be something about red heads and having their own agenda for arrival lol my Ella also has some red-ish hair!
  • Loading the player...
  • She's so precious!!!!
  • I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well! She's so adorable!
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • I'm so glad to hear is she is doing well! She's a cutie pie!

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry I'm so late to this! Congrats on baby Anna! She is adorable! Hugs and well wishes for the whole family!

• Oh @Kashy17, these are great updates,  and your Santa picture is perfection.   It brought tears to my eyes!   I am so glad things are going well,  and that your milk came in.   Keep pumping mama!
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is just the sweetest Santa picture @kashy17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wish I could love that picture a million times it's so sweet! 
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• I am so happy to see all the good news here!!!! I'm super late saying this, but congratulations and she is just beautiful!!!
  • She's adorable! Love the hat and so glad to hear she's doing well and making those gainz!
  • She is just too cute! I'm glad to hear she's doing so well and she's gaining weight. Hoping you can pick her up whenever you want here soon too! 
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • @Kashy17 So glad baby is making good progress. She is such a cutie and I love that hat!
  • Yay! Go baby Anna!! 
  • She is just absolutely precious! Glad she is doing so well!!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @Kashy17 So happy to hear about Anna's improvements! I will be praying for good news on her follow up ultrasound this week. Stay strong momma!
  • Aw she looks so sweet! I'll keep my FX for you that the next ultrasound will be clear.
  • She is so beautiful! Many prayers that it is in the "nothing" category and you won't need to worry long!
  • Way to go, Anna! FX there is nothing to worry about. I'll be thinking of you both this week!
  • She is absolutely adorable! Here's hoping that the ultrasound shows nothing and she's a-ok. It sounds like she's a real trooper though with how well she's nursing :) she is a cutie!
  • Aw she's so beautiful! FX that it's nothing to worry about. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Oh man that's terrifying. Hopefully it's nothing :(
  • Hoping for a nothing to worry about update after Wednesday! 
  • Hopefully it's nothing to worry about,  thinking of you both.  She's adorable! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope everything turns out to be fine and I'll be thinking of you both! 
  • @Kashy17 Anna is perfect, what a beautiful baby! Praying for good results this week! 
  • She's so adorable!! What a little sweetie, I'll be praying for good results Wednesday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So happy to hear she is doing well, and I am thinking positive thoughts for your results Wed. <3
  • Anna is pure perfection!!!
  • Congratulations, am new but i have been reading your story. Your baby is adorable and am happy for you on the progress, am praying for better results on the next ultrasound and hoping that it is nothing so as you can get a peace of mind and focus on baby growth. Anna will be fine and she is a perfection 
  • Extra prayers this week - I hope all is well...she is beautiful!

• @Kashy17 Thinking and praying. Hope all is well
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @Kashy17 Just checking in, praying all went well with the scan!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @Kashy17 thinking of you and hoping all went well! 
  • Just checking in to see how everything was going @Kashy17