May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• carter604carter604 member
    edited October 2016
    Hello from Vancouver, Canada! EDD is May 13, 2017. We have a daughter almost 18 months old. I knew if we got pregnant August or after we would just miss having two-under-two and boom here we go again!
  • Sorry I'm always the very last for these intros as my due date has always been the end of the month! I got my bfp 9/17, I'm 8 weeks along, and this is my third. I've got a 5 yo dd and a 2.5 yo DS. If anyone wants to commiserate about morning sickness, I'm your girl!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello everyone! 
    I'm pregnant with baby #2 and my daughter is almost 18 months old! Im currently almost 10 weeks and my EDD is May 23rd :) I'm excited to be here!
    P.S. hoping for a boy this time around! ;)
  • I am 23 this is baby #1. I am about 9 weeks along. EDD is May 27th. We are excited but really tired of morning sickness all day and night. 
  • Hi everyone! I am 33 years old with my first child! I am 9 weeks and 2 days and my EDD is May 27th, 2017. (A day before my anniversery) I'm excited to meet everyone and share this journey with you all!
  • I have been around for a while but took a year off and got a surprise BFP after years of trying. My EDD is 5/26/17 and I have a 9 year old daughter!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• cece2004 said:
    Hello , I got my Bfp on sept, 22nd. My due date is may, 26, 2017. This will be my 4th baby. I have a 12 & 9 year old boys, and I have a 1 year old daughter. I've been married for 7 years.. Im looking forward to meeting women that I can share the journey with.  I would like to get to know you all and receive, as well as share some great advice.. 

We're DD twins and our UNS are alike!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Yaaaaay!! I was looking at your name like hey, another Ce Ce!! How are you feeling??
  • I'm feeling pretty tired and nauseous but I'm on progesterone so I'm thinking is making it worse. How are you feeling? 
    cece2004 said:
    Yaaaaay!! I was looking at your name like hey, another Ce Ce!! How are you feeling??
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• BFP 9/30/16
    EDD 5/25/17
    Baby #2

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • I'm sooo sick.. I have hypermesis, so I'm taking it day by day..  I hope you feel better soon!
  • cece2004 said:
    I'm sooo sick.. I have hypermesis, so I'm taking it day by day..  I hope you feel better soon!
    Thank you! I had hypermesis with my daughter and I'm becoming more sick as I go. I'm thinking of you! 
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• *TW*
    Hi everyone, I am feeling a little more comfortable posting my intro (finally)!
    BFP: 9/26/16
    EDD: 8/28/17
    I am 30 & my husband is 31 we have a 10 yr old DS & a 5 yr old DD, been filled with anxiety about trying again for baby #3 after a loss ,2 years ago at 12 weeks . Hoping this is our Rainbow Baby! 
  • Hi Everyone!

BFP: 9/3/16
    EDD: 5/13/17

I live in Los Angeles. DH and I are 26 years old, and we are expecting baby #2. I have PCOS so this was another surprise pregnancy for us. DS is 2yo and thinks it is hilarious to bump his belly against mine before bed! Very nervous about this LO since I am diabetic.

-Sending good health vibes to moms and babies everywhere!

• Late intro- but hi!  This is my second baby - I have a two year old son.  I am due May 22 and looking forward to chatting with everyone. 
  • Hi Everyone! 

Another latecomer here! 
    Did a frozen embryo transfer on Sept 7th, for bfp on Sept 16th, EDD is May 26th!
    My DD is almost 21 months, so excited for her to be a big sister!

Congrats to everyone!

• @meleo10380 congratulations!! what an exciting time for both of you! :)

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi ladies! I'm a little late to the game here, time is flying! My BFP was 9/12/16 and EDD is 5/21/17. This is baby #1 and my husband and I are so excited! I had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and everything measured nicely. Looking forward to gaining insight and info on these boards! 
  • Hayo...baby #2 here.
    BFP (9-6-16)
    EDD(5-14-17)
    Baby #1born (9-6-15)
  • Hi! This is my first pregnancy. EDD 5/3/17. I've had two ultrasounds and everything looked great. I'm still nervous though, does that ever go away? :) Excited to be a part of this group.
  • Hey there! This is my first pregnancy and I could not feel more blessed. I'm almost 11 weeks and the EDD is May 30th! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you ladies:)
  • edited November 2016
    BFP on Sept 18
    DD May 29
    1 DS
    2 angels
    Fought infertility for 3 years, won, and even even ended up with a surprise this round

TTC since 2.11
    BFP #1: 3.15.11- c/p
    MTHFR Dx 6.13-Rx- folate and B12
    BFP #2: 11.9.13 -m/c Trisomy 4
    BFP #3 1.18.14 EDD 9.27.2014

• Hi all! I going to be a second time mom on May 30th. My eldest, a boy, is now 13 months. We got our BFP about 2 weeks before his first birthday in September and is super excited. I've struggled with fears that I couldn't have children because a few of my siblings were not able to conceive even after 10 years of trying and all kinds of treatments. Seeing their pain and struggles made it even more scary for me. So when I gave birth to my first precious baby... fears that I couldn't have another kicked in. At 5 weeks, I felt stabbing pain in my uterus and was told to go to the hospital. It was there that I started spotting and was diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage. We heard a strong heartbeat 2 weeks later and I am now 10 weeks along so all fingers and toes are crossed that this one will be as healthy as his or her brother.
  • Hello there. This is our first baby and we are pretty excited! EDD is May 27, but we haven't even seen the doctor for any type of confirmation yet.
  • Welcome @Knottie70114330! When do you get to go in for your first appointment!

@Rebecca517 - It does get better! It's always been after the 12 wk ultrasound that I start to relax, although coming from a loss with DD, it took until the 20 week u/s before I finally relaxed with her. Hoping you start to be less nervous soon! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Hey.. I was thinking of you.. are you feeling now?? My doctors have actually put me on a zofran pump.. it helps me soooo much
  • bubsaliciousbubsalicious member
    edited November 2016
    @vrj0522  First appointment is this Friday (they don't do appointments until week 12), and I don't even get a u/s until week 20! Been look at that thread with some pretty jealous eyes! 
  • Hello! BFP on 9/9/16. Due 5/5/17. This will be baby #3. DD is 4 & DS is 2. I live in VA just outside of Washington, DC. Looking forward to getting to know you all! 
  • Hey everyone! First time mom, second pregnancy, and really excited! I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Yay! Due date is 5/21/17 and we live in Naples, FL. :smile:

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Hi @ajm12282@gmail.com Welcome!  Just a heads up, you may want to change your username as it currently looks like it's set to your email address.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Hey everyone! Late joiner here. Me and my husband had been trying for 2 yrs and had losses in the past. We got our BFP sept 21 on our anniversary and we are due May 30th!
  • Thanks! I'm new here and didn't even realize it was my email! haha

• So...I tried to change it, but I don't think I'm going to the right place...where do I go to change my username? Usually pretty good at figure this stuff out haha

• Found it!! Haha so sorry for all of the posts...silly that you have to log into theknot.com in order to change it. 

• BabyMC517 said:
    Found it!! Haha so sorry for all of the posts...silly that you have to log into theknot.com in order to change it. 
    Ugh! Thank you! I couldn't figure out why I already had a user name, or how to even change it!