July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• I'm a second c section and will be scheduling end of June most likely as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • @MimoCa wow, cd 60!!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Hi @MimoCa! Good to see a familiar face here. I didn't know you got your BFP. You didn't post it on TTCAL?
  • MimoCaMimoCa member
    edited October 2016
    @chloe97 well I was stuck in limbo waiting for AF for a while, and then a few days ago I decided to test and I got my BFP. I didn't want to just come in after I was out of the TWW just to announce my BFP lol. But I did announced it in the waiting for AF thread since I was more active in there the past couple weeks. Was there a TTCAL grad group I could join too?

@manillabar yes cd60, but I must have had an anovatory cycle inbetween or I'm much further along than expected lol!

*edited to add another tag
  • Hey @oxcherryblossomxo! Happy to see more TTGPers on here!
  • @oxCherryBlossomxo nice to have a fellow Canadian :)
  • thatcmathatcma member
    edited October 2016
    yay another TTGPer! @spk112 Hi! If you figure out how to stay sane please let me know. It's been a week and I am going insane.
  • @Krisite Do you mean 2nd trimester to wait to tell? 3rd tri would be a long time to try to keep it a secret!
  • @irishrose54 I'm so sorry for your losses. I've also had 2 MCs this year! Hope to see on the PGAL check in which starts up Wednesday!
  • @mamadcb my first 2 are just about 18 months apart, and while it was pretty crazy at first, it's wonderful now! (DD turns 2 next month and DS is 3). 
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Right I mean second!
  • @mamadcb my first 2 are just about 18 months apart, and while it was pretty crazy at first, it's wonderful now! (DD turns 2 next month and DS is 3). 
    I don't know why I can't get out of this darn text box! But @mslynn2012 I am so glad to hear that! I am going to have to pick your brain.