July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• @itsbee congrats! I also have a 7 month old I was on the April 2016 bump board and FB page. When was your little guy born?? Mine was 3/30 (2 weeks early). 
  • @Dcwtada that's so cool you have three July babies! My grandmother was like that--she had two at the end of june and two at the beginning/middle of july. 
    @donnamartingraduates Oh i'm so gossipy, what happened? 
    @TXbundle your name seems familiar! Did you ever hop over to the Sept15 group? I feel like I remember you :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG!!!!!!!!! @mrs35 hello!!!!!! So happy to see you here!
  • @mslynn2012 I'm intrigued that you live so close to some of the Real Housewives!!!  I watch all of that trash.  What is it like?  Do you see them a lot?  Ever interact with them?
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Ahh! Hi @baileyM321!

It is making my heart so happy to see so many TTGP girls on here!

• @theglitteredpterodactyl my grandma was like that, she had my dad (her first kid) exactly 9 months after their wedding and then her next three within a week of each other in early June (approx 9 months after my grandpas birthday). They tease her all the time about how they celebrated his birthday and their wedding! She gets so mad! Not sure what it is about October for me lol. 
  • @Cait32 - Stalker!! Lol JK

I am hoping it's not a chemical pregnancy and so I have not told many people at all. I've told a couple close friends who know we were TTC and the ladies on TB but I have not told my parents yet. I am waiting for a darker line or doctor confirmation before telling them.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 Congrats!! I know it was very hard when the lines were still faint. Another thing that helped (other than watching the lines darken) was taking a digital and seeing the actual word "Pregnant"  :) just a thought!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @SaphireSweetie88 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! FWIW, I am definitely still POAS every day (I'm pretty early - my EDD is just the day before yours!). One word of caution: I used a clearblue digital the day I saw a faint line on a wondfo and the digital came out "not pregnant" which was stressful! But those tests have a higher threshold for hcg so I tried not to panic, watched the wondfos turn darker every day, and then today (5 days after my first BFP), I tried again with the digital and got a resounding "Pregnant" (1-2 weeks) which, as @manillabar said, was super reassuring :) Congrats again!!! 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @manillabar @Pepper16

Thanks! The test I used was the First Response test with the curved handle so I am not sure what level / threshold for hcg is but I am thinking maybe taking the other one tomorrow and seeing what it says and then maybe some dollar store ones or something after that for a week or so before the clear blue ones.

@Pepper16 - Maybe we'll have ours on the same day haha. If only a pregnancy could be that predicable
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 So maybe this should be my FFFC, but I actually used 5 tests the first day since they were such squinters :D And two of them were First Response: watching the lines darken over the course of this week has been HUGELY reassuring. And yes!!! Maybe we will!!! 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Pepper16 - Haha. I would have used the second FR one right away too if I wasn't getting ready for work lol.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 It's been 2 weeks for me and still hard to believe!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @saphiresweetie88 I have been stalking the TTGP and saw your TWW/Grad post! So happy for you!
  • @mslynn2012 I'm intrigued that you live so close to some of the Real Housewives!!!  I watch all of that trash.  What is it like?  Do you see them a lot?  Ever interact with them?
    I see Tamara and Vicki at Starbucks/the grocery store/random places all the time. I nod and smile,Tamara will smile sometimes, Vicki straight ignores everyone. 

My SIL went to HS with Vicki's daughter. They were in cheer together, apparently the daughter is(was?) SUPER nice but Vicki was always a B!t*h. 

I sometimes watch the show, but then get angry cause that's SO NOT what REAL housewives of OC are like!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @GG620 @RubyRedPirate    Welcome! and Congrats!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker