July 2017 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

thatcmathatcma member
edited October 2016 in July 2017 Moms

So you're going to have a July baby! Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the July 2017 BMB!

Please introduce yourself here in order to help keep the board clutter-free. Include your estimated due date, BFP date, and any other information about yourself that you'd like to share.

**totally copied this from the April/May board, I take no credit, thank you to whoever wrote it

Re: INTRODUCTIONS/EDD

• Loading the player...
  • edited October 2016
    @osucma  my first appt is tentatively scheduled for Nov 21 and I agree, WAY too far away. I don't know how I am going to wait that long!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • OMG @JAM85 I'm doing the same!! Pee on all the things!!

I don't really have any symptoms yet, so I think that's part of it too. How about you?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @jam85 hey girl! Don't feel bad about continuing to pee on sticks. I am too.
  • Speaking of peeing on things, I am so bummed that the digital tests from Target disappear after 24 hours!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @GlitterFish I totally wanted to do the digital, just for the novelty of seeing that, but they're like $30 here! (Canada). I said forget it, my super dark lines on my dollar store cheapies were good enough for me - and then my friend told me the results disappear anyway - apparently they're battery powered?
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• @JAM85 Well maybe you are getting everything out of the way early! The 1DPO symptoms are pretty mysterious though! lol
    At first I thought I felt some stuff (crampy, sore boobs, nausea) over the weekend (DPO 11-13), but they were just about gone by Monday so that put my anxiety in overdrive. :-(
    What is RLP?

Pregnancy Ticker

• @MelissaM090 I swear some last longer than that, but I didn't even get to take a good photo of the "real" first one before it disappeared because the lighting was terrible! So I had to pee on the second one! lol
    I think the pack of two was $9 in Target. That's still about 4.50 per photo! haha
    I'm going to get one of the ones that measures weeks to have to send to my sister who won't be at my bday party. Mostly because her son's bday is 7/1 so that will make it more clear when I text "I decided what I'm getting Blake for his bday...." haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @GlitterFish yes everyone in TWW said it couldn't be anything but i had it the month i had my chemical and this month and never before. and it wasn't mild cramping it was consistent every day all the time and is still here. 've looked it up and it seems rare to have it that early but some women do get it. 

RLP= round ligament pain and not something typically felt until the end of the 1st Trimester or into the 2nd. Basically it feels like a very sharp pain on either side of the abdomen from the hips (at least for me) and usually happens when sneezing or moving quickly especially turning or shifting quickly. so it's very weird to be feeling it now but it is not an easily confused feeling if you have felt it before. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dcwtada said:
    Oddly enough this is my third July BMB! I have 2 babies my daughter Sophia Lynn (July 14 board) and my son David Arthur (July 15 board). I definitely wasn't as active on the July 15 board but made some amazing friends on July 14. My babies will be 2 and 3 when this little one is born. 

Got my BFP three days ago with a EDD of 7/6. Since this will be my third c-section I will most likely be a June momma but July is my home :) 

looking forward to getting to know you mommas! 

I will have my 3rd c-section as well. More than likely also will be end of June! 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • @kghusker1003 did your doctor recommend scheduling between 38-39 weeks? 
  • @Dcwtada  I haven't spoke to him yet, but I did talk to his nurse yesterday and she said that he will schedule me for about a week prior to my due date unless I have complications as I did with DD2.  

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17!