August 2016 Moms

Mom Confessions

123457»

Re: Mom Confessions

• jacmkelleyjacmkelley member
    edited September 2016
    AliKay20 said:
    Baby needs a bath almost every day because I can't stop sniffing and rubbing my chin on her head/hair. I am so going to miss her baby duck hair when she gets older. This is a real addiction no one warned me about.
    Omg!!! I have the same problem! Lol his hair gets yucky because I'm constantly running my face on him from all the snuggles. I'm going to miss this boy when I go back to work!
  • I'm the same way. I sniff her head at least a dozen times a day. It's addicting 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Loading the player...
  • I think my DD has developed baby acne from me kissing her cheeks so much, but I can't help it! She gets a bath every night but only with soap every other to avoid drying her skin out but i guess I'm going to have to stop kissing her so much on the cheeks. 
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• I love kissing DD on her forehead at the top of her nose! She got a good bit of baby acne so I decided to spread out the love and not just kiss her there. And I Love sniffing her hair, esp. After a bath! Love baby smell they should make a candle or fragrance spray so I could smell it forever! I will miss it!
  • I broke down in tears today when i had to leave my baby girl at home and had to come to work, i want to go home now.... I have been absent from here because she has kept me on my toes, being a FTM has been great experience and lots to do..... Looks like everyones LO's are soo cute and enjoying motherhood :)
  • @emmeline714 Aww, I hope each passing work day gets easier! I would ask DD's caregiver to send you pics while you are at work. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • @telicious2 I been facetiming every hour she is with DH but she has been with me the whole entire time while he has been working until now that he is looking for a night job since he does not want any stranger to watch her due to soo many videos where he has seen that they abuse of babies and all ..... my work days are long it sucks, being a mommy plus work and wife is a lot of work which now I am trying to juggle work with home.