Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

** INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! **

1101112131416»

Re: ** INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! **

• Options
    hp_mommahp_momma member
    edited July 2016
    Hello all! I'm Kate (28) and DH is Jason (32). We are just beginning the process for baby #3! We have two little girls, Halee is 4 and Paige is 2. This baby will be our last so DH is crossing his fingers and toes for a boy this time around. We are a military family and home is Arizona, but we are currently stationed in Washington. I'm a teacher turned stay-at-home mom while my babies are little, and then I will venture my way back to the classroom! 

I was part of the birth month boards for both of my girls, but wanted to start fresh with the TTC board this time around! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    Hey ladies!
    Coming back to TTGP as a NTNP for #2 

Im 36, DH is 37, and we have a 3 yo son

Excited to be back in the game, and to share our journey!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Angel and am a newbie here and have been lurking the past few weeks. DH (Amon) and I are TTC #1 and I want to learn everything I can! The boards have been so useful so far in so many ways and I can't wait to become more active here. Seems like a great place. Anyway, I am 26 and DH turns 26 in late August! We are both very excited to be at the point in our lives to have a baby. I've worked with kids for years and am a trauma therapist for children. All I've wanted since being a kid was to have my own family and it's so exciting to think that it can happen for us anytime now. I'm a forever student and love learning about all TTC things on here and the knowledge and experience that everyone has to share is overwhelming (in a great way)!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kristin and my DH John and I have just started TTC! I joined the bump to get as much information as I can to make our journey easier and these boards are an awesome resource. I'm 31 and DH is 48. It feels like it's taken us forever to finally get to a place where we can have children and I'm really excited, even though I never really gave a lot of thought to having kids when I was younger. I'm looking forward to learning more and reading more about other peoples' experiences and hopefully sharing my own. Cheers!
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm Lisa (35) and DH is Phil (36). We just got married in June and started TTC immediately due to my age. I've been using FF but haven't started temping yet. Plan on buying the BBT this week and start. I look forward to starting this journey with all of you!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My husband and I just started TTC our second. We do have known fertility issues and went through an RE to convince my daughter but im hoping we can get pregnant with out any help this time around.  Looking forward to seeing everyone post and getting to try for another miracle.
  • Options
    Hi all! I am glad to have found these boards. My name is Mary and I am 31. My husband and I have been married for almost three years and TTC for only two months. As an obsessive planner, I am really struggling with the TWW's and have found solace in reading others' experiences. I figured I may need more support in the future so here is my first post :)

Well... I am 31 and my husband MJ is 29. I am a school psychologist working full time in a large urban public school system and at night I am working on my doctorate. My husband is a radio DJ and also working on his MBA. We have decided that "now is the time" because once MJ gets his MBA, his work hours will greatly increase. It would be nice if we were able to get pregnant before he graduates so that he would have some more time to spend with an infant/toddler. He is set to graduate in early 2018. 

Fun stuff? We have love to laugh, enjoy our three dogs, and spend time together. I try not to take things too seriously :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    jeg07jeg07 member
    Hi everyone! I've recently stopped taking birth control. Long story short, I couldn't get in for a doctor's appt to refill my prescription and was complaining to my husband about it. We then spontaneously decided that I should stay off of birth control and see what happens (I'm still planning to have my appt once I switch insurance this month). My husband went out and got me prenatal vitamins that night :smile:. I haven't had a period since getting off birth control, which is a little strange. It has been 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting my period so that I can start figuring out when my ovulation might be. I'm not yet feeling pressure to be pregnant and I'm hopeful that I won't get myself too stressed about it. I'm just seeing what happens and letting everything happen as it is supposed to. We have two dogs that are our current babies and I'm a little nervous about them if a baby comes into the mix (they are very sweet, I'm more worried about them feeling left out). 
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

My DH and I are older (43 & 42) and we have been TTC for close to a year. So far we haven't had any success with using the Clear Blue fertility monitor, timed sex & charting so we have an apt. with an RE next week to talk about IUI/IVF. He has a low sperm count and low motility so started taking FertilAid to help. Any advice, suggestions as to how to ride this rocky wave would be appreciated. I look forward to getting to know you ladies and hearing your successes and triumphs. 
  • Options
    Hey @prettysmile40 Just wanted to let you know that we have "discontinued" this long run-on thread because not many regulars were reading it and welcoming the newbies. I  posted a weekly newbie thread yesterday which is also a great place to introduce yourself to our community! Also, there are a few "older" ladies in this community as well, so don't be discouraged about that. Feel free to post in the WTO/TWW threads and make yourself a part of the community! We are excited to have you!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind welcome and will do. :) 
  • Options
    Hey ya'll. Joining you guys during my TWW, and I'm already crazy with anxiety. Already have a DS who is 14 months who wasn't planned, but now I gots the baby fever! I have a complicated schedule between work (I'm an RN), school (going for my NP) and life (I do too much), and if I don't end up with a BFP this time around (AF due in 3 days) then we'll hold off until December. So I may be in and out. I am a professional lurker, but a respectful and appreciative one. Excited to join your group and lots of lucky sprinkly jackalope dust to you all wherever you are on your TTC journey! 

PS I don't remember much from my the first time I was preggers, but I'll do my best to help with those "possibly early pregnant symptoms" threads when I can.

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    Hello fellow TTC'ers!! Working on our second lil sprout, out first is 4 and a half, and are hoping to give him a baby brother! Sending good ju ju to all!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL, FAILURE IS NOT FATAL, IT IS THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE THAT COUNTS"-WINSTON CHURCHILL
  • Options
    MrsCaliRNMrsCaliRN member
    edited August 2016
    Looking for a second DS, too! WhimsyMom

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    Hello,
     Im so excited to finally be here and to be able to share this time with all of you! Im 23, and dh, is 26. We have been married for three years this october! I am a wedding photographer and he is a welder. We have 4 cat babes! We love spending time outdoors, at concerts, (dh is a musician) and with our friends and family! This month will be cycle one and baby #1 for us! 
    Again, I am so excited to share this journey, and hope we have a healthy, happy baby soon! 
  • Options
    I only say a baby brother for my son who says he wants a baby brother. I'm not particularly concerned with the sex of the baby as much as I am the the health of my pregnancy and baby when /if it happens. There is nothing meant for insensitivity here. I was hoping these communication boards were meant for uplifting each other? And if a mother wants a particular boy or girl, she shouldn't be shamed for it. We should all be proud of each other here. But that's the hippie in me. I'm very new to this site as well as communication and so far theres more negativity than positivity. I'm hoping the best for all the moms who are first timers, second, third, trying, all alike. Sending peace and positive energy to all you ladies!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL, FAILURE IS NOT FATAL, IT IS THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE THAT COUNTS"-WINSTON CHURCHILL
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Nikki and I am a 32 year old mom of 3. My oldest is a boy and is 13, and the two youngest are girls, ages 10 and 6. I'm a newbie here so I'm still trying to learn my way around. Hubby (who is also 32) and I have decided to go for baby #4 once this Mirena is removed at the end of September. All of our children were unexpected surprises so TTC purposely is new for us. I don't know if the Mirena being in for 5 years will effect getting our bfp as soon as possible but we will see. If anyone has any advice for me that would be great! 
    Me (32) Hubby (32)
    DS (13) DD (10) DD (6) TTC #4
  • Options
    Hi I'm Erin! My husband and I have been TTC for 5 months now. I've been lurking on here for just about the whole 5 months but would like to get involved now! I look forward to chatting with you all. :)
  • Options
    @erynashlee YES! Come out of lurking and join us! <3
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited August 2016
    ***TW: toddler mentioned***

Hello! I'm Marla, mom to a sweet 15 month old named Rory and wife to my real nice husband of 5.5 years. 

I was a lurker when ttc the first go around but built up the courage to post in my bmb when I got my bfp. I have quite enjoyed that experience so I figured when tfas I'd actually participate in TTGP since I learned so much from this community. 

I'm from Orlando, I work part time as a pediatric occupational therapist, and I am currently hoping my body gets it together quickly after nursing for 15 months and having no period since July 2014.

Also, I'll drop the TW when I post a bit more and become more recognizable. I just don't want to blindside an established member that may be having a rough day talking about my boy.  
    Welcome!  **tw child mentioned***. I have a son myself and I can assure you that u won't blindside anyone here talking about ur son as long as ur respectful and put TW's (which you were, and did) :-)
  • Options
    APotterHeadAPotterHead member
    edited September 2016

Hello there. **TW: Children mentioned** I'm not sure where I should be right now. A few years ago I was active on the 3TC board, but my circumstances have changed. Also, after lurking for the last month or so, that board does not seem very active.  You ladies seem great! I love the atmosphere here!

I previously TTGP for many years with my ex-husband. In fact, we weren't on BC for 8 years, but only actively tried for 2. DX: hydrosalpinx and low sperm count. We tried clomid and femara with IUI's without success. When it was time to move on to IVF, my marriage crumbled.

Now, I'm in a much happier, healthier relationship. We've been actively trying for 3 months now. I'm 34 and DH is 33. He has 2 children (ages 9 and 4) from a previous marriage. I had a repeat HSG, which showed that my right tube is still completely patent and ready. I've seen my OB, who wants to do 3 months of clomid for a "boost" before referring me on to a RE. He feels that with my age and previous IF history, this is the best option. I'm not so sure yet?!

I'm currently on CD#28 waiting patiently for AF to arrive.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone better while I start this new journey and hope to be support in yours!

*edited to fix typos hehehe

Me: 34 - Hydrosalpinx DH: 33
    Previous history
    IUI switched to TI x6 = BFN
    IUI x2 = BFN
    Essure procedure for hydro

New starts

*Possibly starting clomid in Sept or Oct