September 2016 Moms
Options

July Randoms Thread

Re: July Randoms Thread

• Options
    First labor class tomorrow and my mom is going with me because DH leaves for a business trip. I'm a little anxious about him not being there because I'm planning on only having him in the delivery room. I'm sure my mom will have no lack of sarcastic comments. Should be interesting 
  • Options
    I am pretty much crap at posting on the weekends thanks to TB app hating me and pure laziness. But I can't stop thinking about @mom2adoodle , hoping everything's going ok! 

Working on packing some of my hospital bag and last minute online ordering. All of a sudden I'm realizing how close we all are to having these babies!

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you got this @mom2adoodle!!! Thinking of you tonight!
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    This makes me rethink my no-go stance with labour buddies. They keep everyone in the loop! Lol

Enjoyed Tallulah quite a bit... Wasn't as depressing as it seemed, although it peaked my anxiety at times. 
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle I am super late seeing this but good luck!! Hoping you are currently getting some time with Finley and that everything went smoothly. Thinking of you
  • Options
    Waahhh!! @mom2adoodle!!! I'm waiting in eager anticipation! I consider you our first birth!!! I hope everything is going well.
  • Options
    drmh22drmh22 member
    @AnnaS930 I was wondering the same about pre-e inductions. I have no idea, but I really hope everything is going ok. She's been on my mind all day long.
  • Options
    drmh22 said:
    @AnnaS930 I was wondering the same about pre-e inductions. I have no idea, but I really hope everything is going ok. She's been on my mind all day long.
    I had an induction for pre-eclampsia and an induction not because of pre-eclampsia.  The procedure was the same.  But the pre-eclampsia induction was at 36 weeks when I wasn't dialated and it was my first baby, so it took 14 hours.  @mom2adoodle may have had a long day, but hopefully everything went great!  We're all thinking of you!  
  • Options
    @Shiva14 legit that is a gorgeous baby!  I usually brace myself for weird looking newborns, but @mom2adoodle that boy is perfect!! 
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• Options
    tinypikachutinypikachu member
    edited July 2016
    Oh my gosh, what a cutie! So many tears! So glad you're both doing well @mom2adoodle what a gorgeous little trooper. I'm so happy for you, happy birthday to little Fin  <3 edit: forgot to add mention 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    ajn092ajn092 member
    Congratulations @mom2adoodle! He is perfect! So happy for you & DH. Happy Birthday, little Fin!
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    RedMarRedMar member
    @mom2adoodle omgggg Finley is beautiful! I choked up and fell into many tears when I saw him, he's so perfect! Congratulations momma!!!!! Can't believe he's here!!
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    Woohoo @mom2adoodle Happy birthday to Fin!!!! What a head of hair!! Congrats and so happy to hear everything went well!!! What a gorgeous boy
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle he is so beautiful. I'm crying.  I'm so glad everything is going wel!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    steministsteminist member
    edited July 2016
    @mom2adoodle Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Glad to hear your l&d ended up going so smoothly. Get some rest, and enjoy getting to know baby Fin!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @RG1, Yes!!!  After I was done admiring that sweet baby, I said to myself, "I can't believe I have two of those in me!"  Completely mind-boggling!  
  • Options
    drmh22drmh22 member
    @mom2adoodle congratulations!! He is just absolutely perfect!!!
  • Options
    OMG he's gorgeous @mom2adoodle!!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! Rest up and enjoy those baby cuddles.  <3
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I had a really busy day with going to an outdoor birthday and I totally missed all the excitement on the board! @mom2adoodle Congratulations! Fin is beautiful and I'm so glad he is doing well despite being a little early. He's the star of the board today! 
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle Congrats Mama!! Fin is one handsome little baby. So happy to hear that things went well!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congratulations, @mom2adoodle!  Welcome to the world, little Finley! <3
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    Congratulations @mom2adoodle. He is perfect and you are a total rock star!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle Congrats! Welcome to the outside world, baby Fin!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    COmama87COmama87 member
    edited July 2016
    Congrats @mom2adoodle! Welcome to the world Fin!
  • Options
    Congratulations @mom2adoodle!!! He's perfect! Welcome to the world baby Fin!
  • Options
    Congratulations @mom2adoodle he is so precious!!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Congrats @mom2adoodle Fin is so handsome and so glad to hear he's doing so well! Get some rest and enjoy your new little one! 
  • Options
    Whoa, I missed everything!!!! @mom2adoodle CONGRATULATIONS! He's perfect. 
  • Options
    I'm a little annoyed at the husband. We both have two jobs. We work together at one of the jobs. At said job, we are short staffed so he worked a 12 hour day today. 8 at one job (started at 930) and then 4 at our joint job. His day consisted mostly of sitting at a desk with maybe some standing. He just came home whining about how exhausted he is and what a long day and bla bla bla. I really want to point out that every Saturday and Sunday, I regularly work 12-14 hour days WHILE growing a human. I get up at 6 to be at work by 730, I stand for 4 hours and then go to the other job for the next 8-9. He's acting like it's such a hard thing to do and in reality i just want to punch him. The thing that makes me the angriest, is that he keeps agreeing to come in and fill in the shifts and then whines that he's tired...
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle , congratulations! Fin is absolutely a beautiful boy!! So happy you are both well
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    Fin is here!! Thanks for the love, ladies!!
    He is soooo cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! 
  • Options
    Oh wow! @mom2adoodle I am
    behind and missed the news until now. Congrats on baby Finley, he's so perfect!! I'm so glad that everything went well
    for you.
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle congratulations! That kid is going to be FINE! Look at him, he's perfect! Try to rest and take it easy! Best wishes for an easy recovery. Welcome to motherhood :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What a sweet little boy @mom2adoodle!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats @mom2adoodle! He's perfect!
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know!!! Imagine how much hair he would have had fully term??? He can leave the hospital with a faux hawk! Sooo cute!