January 2017 Moms

Intros!

Re: Intros!

• - What's your due date? 1/27/17 (I got a squinter this morning and a darker line at 1pm.)
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 4 months/3 cycles with 1/1 NTNP before that.
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    FTM here but I've had a previous loss.
    - Tell us a little about yourself! Well I work in a college library, I'm 23, and I am just over the moon excited right now! I can't stop grinning at work!
    OMG!!! I know this is the Intro thread but I'm so excited for you I couldn't help but comment!!!! Ahh. Congrats ❤️
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Aw thanks so much @AliciaGoose It doesn't even seem real right now but I know those lines are there! I'm so glad to see so many familiar faces!
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • - What's your due date? 1/13/17

- How long were you trying (if you were)? We were surprised!!

Last year, we had 2 miscarriages and decided to take a break from trying after our 2nd miscarriage in December. Our plan was to start trying again next week during vacation but were very happily surprised last week!

- Tell us a little about yourself! 
    I'm 27 and DH is 33. Will be married for 2 years on June 14th...together for 7 years. We live in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. DH  is in sales and I work for a large corporate travel agency. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats.
  • Due date is Jan 21

we have not been preventing anything since DS2 was 7 months

i have two boys. The oldest will be 3 in June and the youngest will be 1 in June

i am 25 and we are getting ready to move across the country this summer! I love movies and spending time with my family.
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17
  • Due 1/1/2017, 1st child, and took us two months. 
  • rdh33rdh33 member
    When is your due date? January 3, 2017

How long were you trying? I stopped BC in February, but we're weren't going to actively start trying until September. It took two cycles after stopping BC. 

Other children? This is my very first pregnancy! 

Tell us a little about yourself! My husband and I got married last summer. I'm 33; he's 35. We live in Bend, OR with our VERY silly cat. I'm a marketing director; my husband is an architect. We are very very excited to be pregnant. 
  • - What's your due date?
    January 20th

- How long were you trying (if you were)?
    We've been trying for about 2 years with help of an RE. After 5 IUI's and a MC in January we're s one sticks.

This will be our first.....not including our  furbabies.

I'm 31 and my SO is 35. We've been married 4 years, together for 10! We reside near Philly. I'm an artist and a baker. We both enjoy the outdoors. We are very excited, but also very paranoid this time around.

Based on LMP we're guessing the second week in January, waiting on our first appointment next                     Monday to confirm!

I've been off of BC since Decemeber but we starting trying while on vacation in Mexico, didn't want to be pregnant before our last big trip without children! 
    This is our first!
    My name is Brianna and I'm 27 and my husband Tony is 29. We got married last September. I sell seafood for a living and travel quite a bit and he works as a foreman putting in gas lines. This will be the first baby on my mom's side and everyone has been very excited for us to have children, we have an amazing support system, we are so lucky. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara Can this thread be stickied?
  • Vivi20Vivi20 member
    - What's your due date?
    January 21st
    One month.
    This is our second child. We have a two (almost three) year old daughter.
    I'm 33 and my husband is 31. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband's position at work is in management. I've been a SAHM since our dd was born and I love it! We're a Catholic family, faith plays a large role in our home, so we attend Mass as much as we can (not easy with a toddler!). We will also be a homeschooling family. I love tea, Target, and Bob's Burgers.
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSave
  • - What's your due date? I have long cycles and ovulate late, so I'm going to say 1/19, but I'm sure I'll be told 1/12 (LMP).
    - How long were you trying? 3 cycles.
    - Any other children? No, this one is our first.
    - Tell us about yourself? I'm pretty plain and pretty boring. I'm into a healthy lifestyle... I like clean eating, exercise, and the simple life. I'm new to forums, but I've been lurking for months.
  • I was part of the July 2015 birthgroup and had a healthy baby girl June 9th. My baby is going to be 1 year next month and I just found I am pregnant Sunday. I estimated myself that my due date would be January 15th but I will get more information from my doctor on Thursday. I am very nervous because I wasn't planning on having another so soon and I have had a miscarriage before so trying to not get too excited. :)
    January 7th
    5 months trying 
    I have a 5 year old son
    - Tell us a little about yourself
  • What's your due date?
    January 24, 2017 - based on last period. Just found out today, several very faint lines, and a digital confirmation! Husband did not believe me until he saw the digital, lol.

How long were you trying (if you were)?
    This was our 2nd cycle of trying! Last time it took 7 cycles, so this was a nice change!

Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    This baby will be our 2nd! We have a 19 month old son!

Tell us a little about yourself!
    DH and I are both mechanical engineers, went to pre-school, high school, and college together, but didn't start dating until just after high school graduation, lol. We live in Kansas City and have a yellow lab named Belle, who was our very first (fur) baby. :)
    January 9th
    First try! 
    First human child but I am a dog mommy
    I'm 28 and I'm a Spanish teacher but I also have a music degree. I love reading, watching TV, and crafting.

• What's your due date?
    January 12

Since December 2015

I am Mommy to DD Nov 14 and returning to this site after MMC in March.

I'm one of those Granny-Moms at 39. All tests are looking good for this one, so far. Ultrasound Thursday. I live in Colorado for the summers (winter in Florida). Excited to get away from those nasty bugs down there!
  • LErica1LErica1 member
    - What's your due date? 
    January 3
     Wasn't trying, I had a dream I was pregnant again so I took a test and the lines were there lol 
     I have a daughter who will be 1 tomorrow! 
     I'll be 20 in August, I'm mostly a sahm I work super part time with the local recreation department teaching sports and what not. I was a little nervous to have another baby so close in age to my other but now I'm just super excited :) I wasn't very active on my last birth month board but I'll try to be more active this time around ;) 
  • - What's your due date? January 26, 2017

- How long were you trying (if you were)? Almost 2 years. We've done 5 rounds of IVF  with one MC before moving onto donor eggs. This was my first donor egg transfer.

Is this your first child/do you have any other children? No children. Just a furbaby - black standard poodle.

Tell us a little about yourself! DH and I live in western Colorado. We're out-doorsy types he's 39 and will be 40 on baby's due date and I will be 39 when baby is born. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    January 6th!

I took out Nuvaring in January and we started trying in March.  Got BFP on May 1st. 

Our first!

Call me DJ! Just graduated with my BSN, so I'm preparing to take my boards and start work at a hospital in Georgia. I'm a military spouse. Been married for 4.5 years. I love a good movie, book, or video game and I love cooking (not doing much of that right now). Just excited to start my career!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan. 15, 2017
    Less than 1 mo :smiley: 
    Second Child!
    I'm Andrea. 31 year old working mama, in PR. We currently live in Western KS! 
    Jan. 25, 2017
    5 Months
    First!
    I'll be 26 this month, my husband is 27. I'm from Ohio, but we currently live in Missouri. Hubby is military, so we move around a lot. I'm not currently working and will hopefully be a stay at home mom. This is my first post on The Bump, I look forward to getting to know all of you better. 

• sLass42sLass42 member
    edited May 2016
    - What's your due date?
    FF says either 1/20 or 1/28 depending on exact O
    9 months, 8 cycles
    First!
    We started back in aug 2015 before our wedding since I was on BC for 15yrs. 
    Married 8 months, together 7 yrs.
    Next month was going to be our trip to get an SA & check me for PCOS but I guess we're good now :)
    Just got my bfp this morning, so after a few days of steady bfps I'll hit the dr to confirm how far along.
    DH is 28, I'm 29. Both working in the same office processing shirt and promo orders for events.
    ETA- I love gifs, but I'll clean up my siggy soon!
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

Jan. 20, 2017 based on LMP, just found out Wednesday, haven't seen the doctor yet.
    NTNP for 5 years with no BFP. This was our first month using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and finally got our BFP.
    First! So nervous and excited!
    I'm 29, DH is 32. I work as a psych nurse, and DH works for DoD. We live outside of Baltimore, and have been here for 8 years. We've been married for 5 years. We have 2 furbabies, 8 year old tabby cats, brother and sister. I've been a bump member for several years now just lurking, excited to get started on everything I need to do before baby comes!
  • *loss mentioned below*

What's your due date? Jan 5

We were not officially trying. I ran out of birth control and we decided we were okay with the outcome either way. 

- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? We have 3 boys: 5, 3 and 19 months.  We lost our 4th boy during the 2nd trimester last summer. I've been hesitant to post up to this point but we had a great appointment today and my doctor is optimistic. 

I am 32, DH is 33. We have been married 7 years and love spending time with our boys. It's always loud at our house. This will be my last pregnancy so I hope to take the time to enjoy it. 

• 3rdTimeMamma3rdTimeMamma member
    edited May 2016
    What's your due date?
     EDD January 18th (Hubby's birthday!)

- How long were you trying (if you were)? We were not trying! This is a big surprise!

We have 2 girls. Avianna is 4 and Aislyn is 6 months
  • What's your due date?

january 24th based on LMP

- How long were you trying (if you were)? one month/cycle. 

I have a DS who will be 2 in July 

-tell us is a little about yourself

I'm 26, DH is 31. I'm a realtor and he works for the family business. We live in FL and are about to start a whole house renovation project so that should keep us busy for 9 months!  We were shocked to find out we got pregnant so quickly, it was about 5 months before we got pregnant with our son so we were expecting about the same. A little more nervous this time around since I might have a blocked tube that wasn't know about the first time around. Headed to the dr next week to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. Hoping everything turns out fine! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hello!! My due date is Jan 10th. I'm having a c-section not by choice.... I have a son whom is 7 months old. I work full time but after this baby I'm gonna be a stay at home mom!! My SO and I work at the same job. We weren't trying.
  • What's your due date? 
    January 5th

How long were you trying (if you were)? 
    This was our first cycle trying

Is this your first child/do you have any other children? 
    First human baby; we have a 4 year old Vizsla who is the centre of our world.

Tell us a little about yourself! 
    I am 30 and live in Toronto, Canada.   H is also 30.  We are both in law, originally from the West Coast (Vancouver).  We love the outdoors, hiking with our dog Hudson.  Still can't believe I am pregnant! 
  • mjolkmjolk member
    - What's your due date?
    My estimate: Jan 14

Two months -- quite lucky!

First for both of us!

I am only hesitantly here. I had enough bleeding to think I had a period. After unusual spotting during fertile time, I got a strong positive test. I am fairly concerned something is wrong and I'm just testing positive from it being in my system still. :(
    Intro in quote box.
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

• Hi all :)
    - What's your due date? 1/6/17
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Since Aug '14 (PCOS and Hashimoto's/hypothyroidism). 
    First pregnancy
    - Tell us a little about yourself! DH and I are both 26. I have the luxury of working from home. I enjoy college football, marching band, snowboarding, and crocheting. I have a furbaby name Leo; he's a chocolate lab. 
    Dx: PCOS and Hashimoto's/hypothyroidism
    TTC #1 since 08/2014
    RE workup 01/2016
    Femara planned 06/2016Surprise natural cycle BFP! Beta 1=31, Beta 2=89EDD 01/06/17

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Base on the due date calculator - Jan. 28th 
    We had some complications with removing my IUD so I was worried it would take awhile but it took us two months. I couldn't believe it!
    We have a DD who is 2.5 right now. We are excited for her to become a big sister. 
    Apparently we like to get busy in the spring time! My DD was born 1/25 so it looks like these two will be close on birthdays. LOL I am 26 and work as a Project Manager for an IT company and my DH is 33 and works in shipping and receiving. We have been together for around 4.5 years but have only been married for about 6 months. I was always a lurker on by BMB with my first (Jan 2014) board b/c I joined the game late but I'm excited to be around from the beginning this time around. Looking forward to getting to know everybody! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

•  What's your due date? January 1st
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? One month
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? This is my first!
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I'm 28 and my husband is 30. We've been married 2 1/2 years and have a goofy golden retriever. I work in marketing, he's a veterinarian and we live in North Carolina. 
    Based on LMP, January 25, but I was temping so I'm pretty sure it will January 29
    once cycle
    *TW* hopefully our first. I had a MMC in March, so I'll be somewhat panicky until we hit some milestones
    H and I are originally from the east coast, but have lived in Germany with our tiny American cat for about 2 years. I work for an international nonprofit and H is finishing up a postdoc. I've been peeing on things all week, because I am only mildly BSC. H was in a crappy mood this morning, but I think this made him at least a little less grouchy. So HI EVERYONE! Looking forward to participating =)

*************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker