Knottie1443924966 said:We hope for a natural birth and comprismised to have the assistance of a Doula if we must delivery in the hospital at Kaiser.Any other mama's delivering in Kaiser? Hoping for a natural delivery?
Hi Ladies! I have been a member of the bump for awhile now, going on my 4th baby! However this is the first time that I have participated, I really look forwarding to chatting with you ladies!
- What's your due date? January 4th
- How long were you trying (if you were)? We weren't I find myself in that select 1%!
- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? I have 4 boys all together, ages 7, 6 (my step son), 5 year old and a 10 month old.
- Tell us a little about yourself! I am a mom of 4 going on 5! Currently I have all wonderful boys! I am 28 years old and currently working as a recruiter for a staffing company. My DH is 29 and is a computer programmer. I must admit when I found out I was pregnant I was a little scared ( to be honest terrified!) My youngest just turned 10 months and monopolizes all my free time! To be honest I deffinelty enjoy all the extra snuggles, just unsure of how I am going to be able to balance a newborn and mama's little sidekick!
- What's your due date? 1/10 i think!- How long were you trying (if you were)? We've been trying for #2 since last March. - Is this your first child/do you have any other children?This will (hopefully!!!) be our second. We have a 2 1/2 year old boy. This is our 5th pregnancy - we've had 3 losses in the last year. One was twins.- Tell us a little about yourself!I'm 30, DH is 36. We've been married just over 4 years. We live outside DC. Our boy is light of our life and we can't wait to give him a brother or sister soon!
June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr
37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS
- What's your due date?
I haven’t had my first appointment yet, but according to the internet it’s January 8th.
- How long were you trying (if you were)?
We were “not preventing” for a little over two years. I finally got impatient & used a few Dollar Tree ovulation predictors last month. Apparently they work!
- Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
We have a 3.5 year old son (born October 2012). He’s been asking for a baby for about a year, so he’s going to be beyond thrilled.
- Tell us a little about yourself!
I’m a 32 year old SAHM/writer currently living in Silicon Valley CA, although we’re planning to move back to NYC this year. Should be fun while preggo or with a newborn My husband & I have been together for 17 years (yes, 17) & married for 4.
I’m excited to be here — congrats to everyone!
- What's your due date? Jan 21st- How long were you trying (if you were)? This was our 2nd month of trying- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? Second pregnancy, second baby. Have a 13 month old son.- Tell us a little about yourself! Live in Canada, just returned from my maternity leave and I'm ready to go back onto one!
Ali Grindell said:
Oh how I miss having a glass of wine after a stressful day!!