Infertility
Options

June/July IVF or FET

Hello everyone! I haven't really been on too much in the last few months. Went through the first cycle of IVF last fall, got OHSS and then finally did a FET in December right before Christmas. We transferred all 3 embryos that were remaining from the 24 retrieved so we were pretty devastated to end up where we did. Took the last few months to regroup, focus on eating better, cutting chemicals in the house, increasing vitamins and supplements and exercising more. Hopefully we will start our final round of IVF when my cycle starts in a couple weeks. I know there is an April/May board, but I will most likely starts stims right at the end of the month. Definitely looking for others to join as it can be so stressful and this group gets what it's like! Lots of baby dust, prayers and fingers crossed for all!

Re: June/July IVF or FET

• Options
    I think/hope we're looking at a July FET. I'll be going to my RE next Friday or Saturday to get meds to induce a period, then start on bcps for FET prep. We have three remaining embryos, and I'm still debating whether to transfer two or all three. I'm leaning towards all of them, as we've done 3 transfers already with two each time, which has not resulted in a take home baby.

@amos1417 I hope you don't get OHSS again! Did you do PGS, and that is why you only had 3 from a harvest of 24? Hopefully all the good things you've been doing means healthy quality eggs!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    I'll most likely be joining this group for (hopefully) a June/July FET. Just had my Retrieval yesterday but was showing signs of OHSS so doing a freeze all. Waiting to see how many end up making it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are likely doing our FET at the very end of June.  We have a meeting with our RE tomorrow to get things better sorted out, but the calendar they sent me has a late June FET on it, so I'm going with that for now.

We are also working on getting an ER cycle started for my sister, who is donating eggs for us to use for either a second pregnancy (if our FET is successful) to have a boy, or as a backup if our FET is not successful.  We only have the one embryo left that is biologically mine, so we will start with that and see where we end up.

Looking forward to getting a lot of info tomorrow on exactly what to expect.  We are doing a medicated cycle because my body sucks and I don't trust my lady bits to do what they are supposed to on their own.  After 7 days of stims for my own attempted ER last month, I had a grand total of ONE follicle growing.  I am not impressed with myself, so we're gonna force the issue with lots of meds to keep everything in line.

I started following the March/April thread, then moved to the April/May one.  Really hoping this is the last one I'm gonna be on!!
    Me: Age 38  Husband: Age 39
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Currently:1 female embryo frozen at blastocyte stage, graded 6AA with a BRCA1 mutation
    4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
    Also starting ER in June (my sister is donating eggs), and will try for a boy/second pregnancy
  • Options
    @knottie1456036854 good luck at your appointment tomorrow! I still think that is so awesome your sister is going to be your donor. I originally started in the Jan/feb thread but things kept delayed and delayed. I'm hoping as well this will be it for me! 
  • Options
    Hello all! Because of delay after delay I think we will be aiming for a mid/late July IVF (instead of a May IVF and June FET) at the earliest. Started following the April/May thread, so I figured i'd introduce myself here now as well! :smiley: 
  • Options
    @casey8784 good to have some familiar faces on this board from the April/May thread. Fingers crossed for no more delays!
  • Options
    @mtpbadger yay for familiar faces! :smile: 
  • Options

So exciting to see everyone join and totally looking forward to many BFPs in the thread!

@AandDM2014 The RE wasn't sure what happened with my last IVF cycle. It was depressing because out of 24 eggs retrieved, we only wound up with 3 embryos and they weren't even good quality, they were fair to poor. I am thinking PCOS, although I haven't gotten an official diagnosis. I also have thyroid challenges. My AMH is 5.25 and I am 36 so the reserve appears to be there, all other tests have been good too. The RE also said it was too soon to diagnose egg quality, but another round of IVF should tell us more. I didn't even have PGS done, we just decided to transfer all 3 and hope for the best. This time I want lower doses of follistim. Even though the RE doesn't agree, I personally feel quality over quantity would be better.

• Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    Hi ladies! If everything works out, we are on track for a June FET. Yesterday they informed me that it would cost $2,000 for this FET cycle
  • Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    And the rest of my post got cut off, thanks Bump. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know some fellow FETers 
  • Options
    @FatPony $2,000 isn't bad. That is much less than I pay for an FET. I think mine are around $4,000 each with meds. So lame. I hate that these things aren't required coverage.

@amos1417 Hopefully your doc will agree with quality over quantity. What is the point of getting 20 eggs if they all suck. It'd be way better to only get 10 really good ones. Your AMH seems rather low to be PCOS. When I was tested about 2 years ago mine was at something like 14.6, which helped diagnose my PCOS. For you it totally wouldn't have made sense to test the three. I'm assuming you'd already paid for a transfer, so might as well do it.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    cmm012cmm012 member
    Hey all! I'm currently stimming for an ER, but will be doing a FET in June. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself before the thread got too busy. I'll be checking in from time to time.
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    We had our f/u appointment yesterday, and are moving forward.  Waiting for my period to start ~next week, then starting BCPs.  Will start Lupron at the very end of May, then add in estrogen patches a week later and plan for the transfer at the very end of June.

What a long process!  I had no idea it took so long--I figured it would be a 3 week or so schedule, but this is over 6 weeks!  They brought up the idea of an unmedicated FET, but my body is not overy cooperative and I don't trust it to do what it is supposed to without some meds whipping things into shape.

We are also working on setting up an ER with my sister.  She needs to get her AMH checked to see if this is a viable option.  She has no uterus, which makes things tricky.  Her ovaries may have not as good blood flow, and also they may have sucked up higher into her abdomen since they don't have a uterine attachment.  The blood flow can lower the AMH, and the ovaries moving up may make them out of reach for a needle to access them through the vaginal wall for the ER.  None if this is necessarily going to be present in our specific case, but they let us know the possibilities.  

So, she is going to get the AMH drawn and we'll go from there.  If it looks good, we will fly her up here to Seattle to have an US with my RE--she wants to personally be the one to do it, since she would be the one doing the needle access for the ER and she wants to make sure she thinks it is a doable thing.

My sister has actually been a gestational surrogate twice (twins, then a singleton), but the last birth in 2010 was a hard one, so she ended up needing to have a vaginal prolapse repair and partial hysterectomy a year later.  She is very well versed in the world of infertility, sort of on the other side of things.  She first offered us her eggs back in 2013 when I was diagnosed with cancer, but we thought we would have plenty of options with the 8 embryos we made at that time.  Turns out that is not the case, so we shall see if her 36 year old ovaries are up for the challenge...
    Me: Age 38  Husband: Age 39
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Currently:1 female embryo frozen at blastocyte stage, graded 6AA with a BRCA1 mutation
    4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
    Also starting ER in June (my sister is donating eggs), and will try for a boy/second pregnancy
  • Options
    Hello to everyone and some familiar ladies! I had my ER this past Wednesday but was unable to do a FT due to a high possibility of OHSS (So far I'm doing okay). My little embryos are being frozen on Monday or Tuesday and I hope to be doing my FET the first week of June or so. 

@amos1417 I hope this cycle will yield better results and get you a take home. :smile: 

Me: 26 DH: 29
    Married Dec 2012
    TTC since Jan 2013, interruptions by DH deployments
    Diagnosis: unexplained 
    April 2015, Clomid + gonal f, natural, BFN
    Oct 8 2015, Clomid + brevelle, too many follis (10!)- cancelled
    Nov 18 2015, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 1 folli, IUI #1 on 12/11, BFN
    Dec 24 2015, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 1 folli, IUI #2 on 1/15, BFN
    Jan 29 2016, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 2 follis, IUI #3 on 2/11, BFN
    March 2016, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 2 follis, BD at home this time,BFN
    IVF: Stim's start 4/23, ER May 4th, 8 embabies frozen
    FET #1 5/31/16, transferred 1 embryo- BFP: Beta 6/8/16 111, Beta 6/14/16 1800....m/c, d&c 7/15/16
    FET #2 9/21/16, transferred 1 embryo......BFP!!: Beta 10/1/16 493, Beta 10/3/16 1155
    SINGLETON- EDD June 9th, 2016

• Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    @Tusername - how many embies did you get? 

@AandDM2014 - FOUR GRAND?!!!! my goodness, that seems insane!!! You should come to our clinic in Canada (I'm assuming you're American). It's cheaper and you can take advantage of the exchange rate too
  • Options
    emgem819emgem819 member
    edited May 2016
    Hi everyone!  Good to see some familiar faces from other forums!  Just found out today I'll be doing a fet sometime in June.  Have my ER this week (maybe Thursday) but due to chances of OHSS developing and so many eggs (40-50 maybe) my RE wants to give me a cycle to recover before the Transfer.  Bummer to have to prolong process but if it means I'll have better chances for a healthy baby I'll do it!  Good luck to all in whatever stage you find yourself in at this point:)
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @emgem819 holy cow that is a lot of follies! How have you been feeling? I was miserable leading up to my transfer and had about 36 follies and ended up getting 21 eggs. I was also at risk for OHSS and got converted to a FET for June. So far I haven't gotten any further details about that protocol but probably will this week once they know how many embabies made it to the freeze. 
  • Options
    @mtpbadger looks like are both in similar situations!  21 eggs is pretty amazing too!  I hope you get some good news on the number that make it to embabies!
    I'm feeling pretty miserable--uncomfortable and bloated, although the side effects I was getting from the stims (headaches, nausea) have subsided so I'm happy about that!  Mostly I just want to get these eggs out safely and get it over with and its hard to imagine I'll have to wait another month for transfer!
    Glad to hear we will be FET buddies and hope we can get through this together with success:) let me know how those embabies are doing when you hear!
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    stranzmstranzm member
    Glad this thread was started.  I also took a bit of a break after a failed March FET.  **Trigger warning ** I was successful with a fresh IVF cycle in 2014.  I will be going through my last fresh cycle in July, hoping to add another child to our family.  If not, then I'm accepting with what we were blessed with so far.

I recognize some familiar faces, and hope you guys don't have any more delays, but great success! 

For anyone with a failed FET - did your cycle get off after the FET?  I started my first period in the normal timeframe.  However, I haven't had one since.  I'm extremely regular, so I am currently blaming the fact that I was unfortunate enough to get Hand-Foot-Mouth disease.  If you haven't had it, I don't wish it upon you for anything.  I barely made it walking out of work on Thursday...and I went the whole way barefoot.  I have had one of those thoughts "what if I got pregnant all on our own"...of course not.  I've taken 2 tests over these past 2 weeks of being late.  Anyway, just anxiously awaiting AF.
  • Options
    @FatPony Out of the 26 eggs removed, I have 13 embryos being frozen tomorrow (I think). I'll get the update tomorrow. 
    @emgem819 I'm super bummed about having to delay and do an FET too! I know in the long run it won't really matter though. Your ER is coming up so soon!

Married Dec 2012
    March 2016, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 2 follis, BD at home this time,BFN
    FET #1 5/31/16, transferred 1 embryo- BFP: Beta 6/8/16 111, Beta 6/14/16 1800....m/c, d&c 7/15/16
    FET #2 9/21/16, transferred 1 embryo......BFP!!: Beta 10/1/16 493, Beta 10/3/16 1155

• Options
    Hello ladies, I thought I'd join this board. My husband and I have been TTC since August 2013. We have unexplained infertility.  We've been saving up and will finally start out first IVF attempt in July. Good luck to all! 
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
    FET #1- BFP; Ectopic pregnancy found at 7wks
    FET #2- February 2017 BFP  Beta #1- 119 (8dp5dt) Beta #2- 475 (12dp5dt)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm hoping to start my second IVF cycle in late June so I thought I'd jump on the board :) My last cycle was cancelled on stim day 6 - it just wasn't working for me. I'm confident I'll have a good cycle coming up! I'm hoping all of you do too!
    Me & DH - 41, DH has a cyst blocking his tubes, I'm just old.
    IVF #1 scheduled May 2016 - 375/525 follistim, 75 menopur - cancelled cycle Day 6
    IVF #2 scheduled July 2016 - new protocol, switcharoo...IUI June 2016 - BFN
    IVF#3 scheduled August 2016 - estrogen & testosterone primed for 3 wks - ganirelix 7 days leading up to stim - 500 follistim, 75 menopur, 150 clomid , no follicle growth on day 6, stopped injectibles. Scanned day 9 just to check, some growth, 3 days 200 mg clomid, day 12 more growth, 100 follistim, 75 menopur, start ganirelix on day 13, ER = 0 eggs, ovulated to soon ( :( )
    IVF#4 scheduled Sept 2016 - Microdose Flare protocol, cancelled stim day 6 converted to IUI (one dominant follicle)  :(  IUI cancelled ovulated too soon again. Taking a mental health break.
    IVF#5 December 2016 - New protocol, same results. My adventure is over.

• Options
    @kirstencas I hope your second round goes better! It sucks your cycle was cancelled but I'm glad they decided it earlier rather than later so you can move on quicker. I'm on pins and needles waiting to see how many embies will freeze from my cycle. I had 13 fertilize and didn't receive another update over the weekend and today is day 5. All I have heard so far is that it looks like "a few" will be ready to freeze today and possibly a few more later today/tomorrow. I'll get another call this afternoon but am feeling pretty down. Fingers crossed I will get to stay in this group! 
  • Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    *trigger warning*
    @Tusername - same thing happened to me. Potential OHSS, so had to wait 6 months for an FET. I'm glad we did bc my body had time to recover. The transfer was successful. I read somewhere that FETs are becoming more successful. I hope yours is too
  • Options
    @FatPony Thank you! I hope you'll have another success! 

My RE just called to let me know I have 5 frozen embabies and possibly 3 more tomorrow. :smile: 

Married Dec 2012

• Options
    I have 3 frozen and possibly a few more tomorrow! My RE also have me a brief overview of FET protocol. I'll be on BCPs for three weeks after my period and then will do PIO and an Intermuscular estrogen injection for 5 days before transfer. 
  • Options
    ale9687ale9687 member
    Hi all, I just finished my apt with my Re and after one failed IUI and two canceled cycles we are moving to IVF. I'm pretty excited and were expected to start the process end of June. Any advice or reccomendations from anyone is greatly appreciated! 
  • Options
    Hi, all. I used to post on this board years ago and am back again. You can see my history in my siggy below (**siggy warning**).

**Trigger warning** We have been TTC #2 for 1.5 years. We had one unassisted BFP that resulted in a m/c, and we are now pursuing our FET options using the frozen blasts from my first IVF cycle in 2013. I went in for my beta yesterday for FET #1, and it was negative. I had tested at home on Saturday, so I knew it was coming. But it definitely sucks, even if you expect it. I just feel completely defeated.

We are now waiting for AF and planning to move directly into a new FET cycle. Instead of long lupron, we are using ganirelix so that I can have a transfer sooner, hopefully early June. But for now, we wait.

I look forward to getting to know you all better and to cheering everyone on together. <3
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    lin681lin681 member
    @BlueEyedDreamer I remember you from when I used to post more when ttc #1 **siggy warning**
    we are currently trying for #2 as well. I just did a FET cycle and got a positive beta but my second beta didn't rise.we were/are devastated. I am currently waiting for AF and have to talk to RE  about next steps but I want to go right back into another FET cycle.
    Good luck on your cycle:)

TTC since June 2011
    SA - Normal CD3 Bloodwork - Normal HSG- All clear!
    July 2012 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+TI = BFN
    August 2012 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    September 2012 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    October 4th LAP - Mild Endo - All Removed
    Treatment Break 3 cycles = BFN
    1st Treatment Cycle Post Lap --
    February 2013 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    March 2013 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    April 2013 Break Cycle ~~~ May 2013 Meet with RE discuss next steps
    July 2013 IVF ~ Stims start 6/28

ER 7/10 20R/14M/14F
    Day 3 - 10 Embryos
    ET 7/15 Transferred 1 Blast on day 5 - Froze 6
    7/24 Beta 1 150 7/26 Beta 2 313 7/30 Beta 3 1,084 Beta 4 3,000 Beta 5 8,120 1st U/S 8/8 image
  • Options
    @BlueEyedDreamer and @lin681I'm so sorry about your failed FET's and the continued disappointment in general. I hope y'all find success this next time around. 
    @ale9687 Welcome!
    @mtpbadger Strong little embabes! 

The update today is that I have a total of 8 frozen em's. I can't wait for AF to come so I can start preparing for my transfer. :)

Married Dec 2012

• Options
    ale9687ale9687 member
    @lin681 so sorry your beta didn't rise, hopefully you can move into your next cycle quickly! 

@Tusername thanks! 8 frozen em's sounds like a really good number, although I am just going by what my re told me yesterday. 
  • Options
    @lin681 It's nice to see a familiar face, although I wish neither of us had to be back here! I'm so sorry about your last cycle. Hopefully FET #2 will be lucky for both of us!

@Tusername 8 frosties is great! I'm waiting for AF, too. Here's hoping we will all get started again soon!
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    DS1 born 2/14

April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    lizmb-2lizmb-2 member
    edited May 2016
    hey y'all! Well my 4 little eggs only 3 have made it to day 3.  we have one 6 cell that is graded poor, one 8 cell hat is graded poor and one 7 cell that is graded fair. My doctor only transfers 5 day blasts and my fresh transfer is scheduled for this Friday.
    The embryologist said there's a chance there ratings could change and get better by then because they still have to divide 30 more times. I'm just bummed...

She said she can tell we will for sure make it to the transfer so that's good but I'm just worried about putting in a poor egg or a fair egg and it resulting in an unhealthy baby. Unfortunately we can't do PG testing because the embryologist that does that will be at a conference. 

The embryologist today said they are taking into consideration that I'm only 31 so I should be able to produce a healthy baby. FX this all works out.
    i also had to go to the doctor yesterday bc when my husband gave me my progesterone shot he hit a vein and my siatic nerve and I literally still can barely move my leg. Then did a flu test bc of aches and fever that came back negative but they think it's onset flu so I'm on tamaflu. Goodness I'm a ball of positivity today :(
  • Options

@lizmb I'm so sorry your not having a very good day! FX that your little embies will pull through, all it takes is one! I hope the tamaflu works and you are feeling better soon! When will you get another update about your embies?

• Options
    lizmb-2lizmb-2 member
    Thanks @mtpbadger the embryologist told me this morning that we will be transferring Friday and ahw is confident they will make it to Friday which will be 5 day blast. She said they will review with us the embryo qualities at 12 right before the transfer at 12:15. FX and lots of praying 
  • Options
    KLake42KLake42 member
    Hey y'all!  I've been away from this board for a minute, but we are getting ready to try for IVF #2, so I'm back.  I'll be stimming at the end of May/start of June, with ER early/mid-June, if I get there.

That's a big if.  My last cycle was canceled due to poor response, and with DOR, that's a risk this time.  We'll be trying a Lupron micro-flare protocol, which might help.

If this round doesn't work, I'll be giving up on my own ovaries, and we'll try reciprocal IVF with my wife's eggs, my uterus.  I'm scared to be at the end of trying for my own genetic kid, but hopeful about trying something with increased chances for success.

I'm waiting for the anxiety to sky-rocket.  I had a pretty tough year of IUIs and then failed IVF, and was an emotional mess at the end.  I've enjoyed having a little time off, but I'm back....
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)

• Options
    edited May 2016
    @KLake42  Welcome back - I am sorry that you have had a rough year. IF really does suck. But do not give up on yourself just yet - hopefully the new protocol will lead to a better response. The anxiety is definitely tough, I agree. Take care of yourself through this time and make sure that you are getting the emotional support that you need. <3 
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    DS1 born 2/14

April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    @klake42 sorry that your back but happy to have you. Be kind to yourself through this cycle and maybe plan some extra date nights, even if it's just a walk or movie night with no cell phones, and have all treatment talks banned from that time. Me and DH started doing that when I was getting all anxious and consumed by it and it really seemed to help. Or he would give me 5-10 min to vent hard and that was it for the night or until after dinner, etc.   I really hope this cycle goes better for you!
  • Options
    sorry about your rough day @LizMB !!

I start BC on Friday and I think I'm not it for 2 months. How many months did you all do it?
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
    FET #1- BFP; Ectopic pregnancy found at 7wks
    FET #2- February 2017 BFP  Beta #1- 119 (8dp5dt) Beta #2- 475 (12dp5dt)
  • Options

@LizMB I hope it works out for you. Sounds like your drs are still hopeful! Good luck with your transfer Friday!
    @Klake42 Welcome back! And good luck with this cycle. I’m sorry you’ve had so many disappointments with your other cycle. 
    @lilmissslp Before starting stims? If so, I was on BCP for 2 weeks before starting inj’s. 

Married Dec 2012