January 2016 Moms
Options

Roll Call

124»

Re: Roll Call

• Options
    Keira, due date was 1/27 but was induced at 37 weeks on 1/6 due to my own preexisting health condition. FTM, hoping to have #2 in about 2-3 years. A registered veterinary technician - love my job, but not looking forward to going back to work at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Tyler 5/1/16
    EDD 1/1/16
    8lb 13oz 
    I live in the UK

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    baby ellyette 
    born 1/15
    stm...I've read these posts before I delivered but never posted. 
    we live in nor California 
    I have a 41/2 year old
  • Options
    Liam-EDD 1/18/16, born via c section 1/12/16 9 lbs 2 oz, 13 lb 6 oz at 5 week check up...I've got a real chunker on my hands (thought totally healthy & proportionate-98th percentile for height too)

I live in MD, about 50 minutes north of DC. I'm in Human Resources and so not ready to go back to work end of this month!
  • Options
    pkpppkpp member
    Hi Geet born on 1/2/16 edd was1/7 AND WE are from Texas and I have one 4 year old son and I am a rn 
  • Options
    George Patrick
    DOB-1-2-16
    EDD-1-7-16

H and I have been together for 11.5 years and married for 5 (on May 7th).  Our first born was due exactly 10 months from the day we got married (due March 7) but came 2 weeks early. George is baby 3 of 3.  He has an older sister, Lucy, who just turned 4 and an older brother, Jack, who is 2 years 5 months.  We do not plan to have any more children.  I am a 4th grade teacher who lives in Michigan.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Amelia Rose 
    Born 1/4/16.    EDD 12/23/15
    My first child and my hubby's 3rd girl (other daughters are 18 and 20). 
    I live in Texas and am a pediatric home health nurse. 
    I just jumped over from the December mom's group...took me this long to figure out how. Lol! 

• Options
    I've been around since I got my BFP at the end of last April. I used to be really active, but have mostly lurked over here the last 4-5 months. 

-Amelia Margaret
    -Due 1/9, but was born 1/13
    -FTM
    -Live in NJ
    -Kindergarten Teacher
  • Options
    born 1/21 edd 1/26
    FTM, we live in Virginia