October 2016 Moms
Options

Post Your Intros Here =)

Re: Post Your Intros Here =)

• Options
    purelexpurelex member
    edited February 2016
    Hi ladies!

I'm happy to be here and hopefully I get to stay!  This is my third pregnancy but still a FTM.  I had two losses last year, both around 7-8 weeks (one after a strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, too), and no idea why.  The doctor has me on progesterone supplements this time around since it can't hurt and I went in on Monday and Wednesday of this week to have HCG tests done.  I have one more appointment tomorrow (Friday) to do one last blood test to make sure my numbers are doubling so I'm a little nervous still, but very hopeful that the 3rd time is the charm.  I can't wait to get my results!  My first ultrasound is scheduled at 6 weeks on 2/17, also.  My EDD based on my charting (and I'm pretty positive when I conceived) is October 8th.  Yippee!

I look forward to posting a lot and getting to know everyone!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! 

This is my first pregnancy and we're super excited/nervous/scared. My EDF is 10.10.16 which is awesome because that's also our first wedding anniversary. We got our BFP on 1.31 so we're still pretty early, but I'm looking forward to our first doctors appointment in two weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Got my bfp five days ago :) and have peed on four sticks since then and can still not believe it. This is my second go around. We have a son whom is almost 4 years old. It took us a long time to both be on the same page to have another due to our soon having health issues but here we are!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi all! My names Amanda. I'm 31 married with a 10y/o daughter! FBFP on 1/25. I had an ectopic in late July that ruptured and left me with only 1 tube. We tried for the past 2 months and now I am 5 weeks 2 days. Cautiously optimistic!!! Had betas done at
    4wk+1 they were 249
    4wk+5 1589 and 
    5wk 3849

my Doctor was so excited when she called and made me feel so much more relieved that it doesn't seem like an ectopic again.

We will confirm with a formal ultrasound on Monday 2/8 (5wk +5) to ensure our little bean implanted in the right spot.

This is so much different this time. Swollen breasts, bloat, and extreme fatigue. No cramping or bleeding at all. Fingers crossed!!!!!
  • Options
    @nataliemaephotography My DH and my wedding anniversary is 10/10 too! Great date :)
  • Options
    Hola! I'm back for more, due with #4! Our kids are 4, 3, and 16 months. This was our first surprise baby, but we wanted another eventually. 

I'm glad I recognize a couple faces here. Hoping for a H&H 9 months for everyone.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Hello everyone! EDD is 10/6 based on LMP, or 10/10 based on conception. We'll see at the end of Feb. BFP on 1/31, 12 DPO. H and I just started TTC for baby #2, thinking it would take a few months just as it did with #1. Nope! I've probably peed on more tests than I should because they've all been fairly faint lines as it is still pretty early. We're being cautiously optimistic of course, but we are over the moon excited to have another little one on the way. Being a mommy is the BEST!  <3

ETA: I mixed up my EDD deets. :)

ETA2: I forgot to mention that I've been a member of The Bump since 2012, but my old account got locked after LO #1 was born... soo this may be a new account, but this isn't my first rodeo here. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• Options
    Hello my fellow October 2016 mommies! Got a surprise BFP Monday night and here I am :-D 
  • Options
    Got my BFP a week ago and just finished our confirmation appointment - definitely pregnant and looking forward to an ultrasound in two weeks. I am a FTM with a surprise (but not unwelcome) little one on the way. Also the first grandbaby for our parents, so we're bound to get a lot of attention once we tell them.

DH and I both work full time in a busy city, so balancing our life is going to be interesting.
    baby kiwi is due on 10.7.16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hello ladies.  My name is Ashley. I'm 26. I'm engaged to a wonderful man who has 3 amazing kids. Two 3 year old twin girls and a 5 year old special needs son. This is our first baby together. This is my 4th pregnancy after 2 Mc and 1 SB. We tried for this baby for 9 months. 

We got our 1st BFP  this past weekend followed by 3 more and a Dr confirmation. This all just days before I was scheduled to have a laprospcopy done to see if I had endometriosis. 

Couldn't be more excited. Wishin and praying for a H&H 9 months to all of us. 

Congratulations ladies. 

• Options
    Got a positive test this morning. It was pretty faint but a line is a line!  Testing again tomorrow to be sure. Looks like my EDD is 10-13
  • Options
    My EDD is the 17th of Oct (adjusted because I carry five days over for my last two pregnancies).  
  • Options
    Hi! I'm very happy to be here. My EDD is October 13, which is just two days before my birthday. I thought I missed this cycle because I had a negative test at 12 days, but today (15 days) when my period didn't arrive as expected, I tested again and got a distinct line. I'm worried not only because my last pregnancy (last August-September) turned out to be a blighted ovum, but because I had a cold all this week and took some medicine during the past few days when I thought I was not pregnant. My husband says it's probably worse for the baby if I can't breathe, but of course it's hard not to worry about every little thing. Even so, I couldn't stop myself from thrilling if I tried. I look forward to getting to know the other mothers here!

• Options
    Hi! I recently got a BFP and have a EDD of Oct. 12. I have a son who will be 2 next month as well. Looking forward to getting to know everyone ove the next several months!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I just got my BFP this morning at 10dpo so my due date is October 19. My husband and I are so excited to be here!!! We have been trying to conceive for 8 months so I was super shocked to see two lines this morning. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Options
    @Paturkey AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, 

I have an EDD of October 11 and this is my second time on The Bump. My DD was born in April 2015 and, after suffering a miscarriage in August, this is our second attempt at baby # 2. We're extremely excited and terrified but are hoping for the best. I look forward to getting to know you all! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Also back and forth between here and Sept. EDD is 9/27, but haven't had my first scan to confirm. Not until 2/29!! My babes tend to go past their due date, so good chance I could be in Oct anyway. This will be my third- DD is 4 and DS is 2. We hope to be team green. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! 

• Options
    Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    I think my due date is October 12th. :) 
    I have two boys and a girl so I'd really like to give my daughter a sister but a boy would be fine too - I am just hoping for healthy. I am 38 now, so no spring chicken! ;)
    I look forward to getting to know you all. 
  • Options
    alysie89alysie89 member
    edited February 2016
    Hi Ladies. I found out this morning I will be expecting #3. 
    My estimated  due date is Oct 16. I have a 3rd old do and an 18th old ds. 
    My husband   and I are 26 so I'm hoping I'm going to have lots of energy to keep up to 3 little ones.
    Team green always. (I love the surprise ) 
    I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  My name is Mary and I am due with #4 this time, ahh!  
    I think my due date is October 12th. :) 
    I have two boys and a girl so I'd really like to give my daughter a sister but a boy would be fine too - I am just hoping for healthy. I am 38 now, so no spring chicken! ;)
    I look forward to getting to know you all. 
    Hello! I felt like I was reading my own bio. This is my 4th, I have two boys and a girl. I am also 38 lol. We can be old moms together. I haven't been pregnant in 11 years. Lol I'm curious about all the tests they will do on me? I'm hoping for easy pregnancy. No nausea yet but all food had a weird tast which is no fun!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I got my BFP last Sunday (6 days ago) and have been testing every day since because I like seeing the line getting darker. My EDD is October 13 and this would be our first baby. I've been lurking on the boards and I'm excited to finally be joining you! My first appointment is February 24 so hopefully this board will help me stay sane until then.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all! My EDD is 10/09/16.  I was on TB for my 1st (April 2014). My DH and I were trying to get pregnant under a very small time frame, and we were fortunate enough to conceive. We are both very excited. I am praying for a healthy pregnancy as I am under a lot of stress and it scares me!  I look forward to hearing more about you and HDBD pictures! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone.  Got my BFP 1/31, EDD is 10/5.  Will be baby #2, we have a son who will be 3 in May.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all! **loss mentioned**

I'm Tara and I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago. I'm about 6 weeks with an EDD of 10/2. I used to participate in the bump often with my first son (4/13) and my last pregnancy, but we experienced a loss back in the beginning of October at 14 weeks and I kinda dropped off the face of the "bump" earth until now. I'm a little nervous still but trying to stay positive and enjoy the moment. 

I dont know what's in my siggy bc I'm mobile/on the app, but when I get on a computer next, I'll update. 
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Oh how neat!  Congrats on number 4 and I look forward to getting to know you!
  • Options
    Yay @missteacherlady16!! I've been waiting for your intro!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Hello everyone!  I had my BFP a week ago, my EDD is 10/9.  This will be baby #2, our daughter is 16 months old.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Options
    Hello all! I got my BFP last week and EDD is my birthday - 7th Oct (10/7/16 to you but 7/10/16 to me in London!). Feeling nervous as this is my first and it is still early days...
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Got my BFP two days ago. We have an 11-month old daughter who was born at 32weeks due to pre-eclampsia. She is happy and healthy and wonderful...and going to be super jealous when a new little one arrives. :) Obviously, hoping for a healthy pregnancy this time around, but leaving it in God's hands. 
  • Options
    I got my BFP on Thursday, first on a Wandfo and then I ran to Kroger to get a FRER, lol. I got my blood taken on Friday and will be waiting very *im*patiently tomorrow for my OB's office to call with the "official" results. 

I have a 6 year old DD from a previous relationship, and this LO will be DH's first. He's pretty anxious/excited. He has some chronic illnesses we're battling so he's the lucky stay at home parent! I work full time and am going to school part time online, although I certainly won't be attending in the fall; I think we're going to have our hands busy lol. 

The Bump was  a great place when I was pregnant the first time and I look forward to taking this journey with you all!
     Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! EDD is 10/9. Hubby and I are super excited!!! This will be our first!!!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies We couldn't be more excited our EDD is Oct. 7 and this is our first so terrified but mostly so happy and ecstatic.  :D
  • Options
    Hi ladies, got my BFP last week after a FET. Had my official Beta today and hoping to stay here until October!
    We have a 22 month old DD and I am a SAHM. I'm not new to TB - was on here back in 2013-2014 but stopped for a while. Hoping to get to know all of you over the next 8-9 months :)