August 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to August 2016: Introduce yourself here!

Re: Welcome to August 2016: Introduce yourself here!

• Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Samantha and I am 33. DH and I have one daughter who will be three in January and just found out we were pregnant with another. I experienced a loss at about 8 weeks in late October. Overall feeling better about this pregnancy and looking forward to getting to know you all!
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl480\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs32 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! 
    I got a BFP last week... This will be our third. We have a 4yr old boy and a 2yr old girl. DH says this is our last too! LOL. Due at the end of the month (same as our 2yr olds!), but if all goes as planned it will be a repeat c/section. I am one of those annoying people who LOVE being pregnant, so I'm super excited!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Jennifer from NY. I'm 37 and pregnant with #2. I have a 5 year old son, husband and a dog so already basically raising 3 kids already. I just had my first ultrasound 12/23 and my lo is measuring a couple days behind so my Edd is roughly 8/10-8/13. I go back 1/4 for my next one.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi Ladies!! I'm so excited to be here! Based on my iui I will have an edd of 9/2 but DS (edd 8/3/14 arrived 7/19) so I'm assuming this one will be an August baby. my beta is scheduled for later today but the lines are showing up dark and quickly at 11 dpo so I feel comfortable introing. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Benji. First time parent, and a little nervous. A lot nervous, as I'm trans. Which complicates things a little. My due date is estimated to be August 2nd. So, if that is correct, I'm about 8 weeks. I'm definitely feeling the pregnancy. I am experiencing the full range of symptoms. It has me miserable sometimes, but I do take comfort in knowing it probably means everything is okay.
  • Options
    LiaMadi1LiaMadi1 member
    edited December 2015
    Hi August Ladies!

I'm Lianna and this is my fifth pregnancy, with four previous miscarriages. As you could expect, I was hesitant to intro, but I have always felt like The Bump has been a safe and comfortable community, especially during my losses. I just got my second beta back and it is looking really great so far (13 DPO 95.5 and 15 DPO 256.7)! It's looking like I will be due August 31st.

I have two March angel babies and two August babies, so I'm praying this is our angel baby! Five has always been a lucky number so I'm praying for myself and all of you for a happy and healthy 9 months!
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    My name is Ali. I am due between August 25 and 28th. I am 19 years old and gonna be raising this baby on my own. I am excited to be a mom. My family is being really supportive with the news. My first appointment is in January.
  • Options
    Hello to all. My name is Laci. I'm 22. Jon is 19. This is our first baby. I'm a little scared, but mostly excited. Jon and I got engaged on December 5. And on December 11, I went to the hospital to have a minor surgery, but instead, found out that I'm prego!!! Which is very surprising. Endometriosis runs in my family, and I never thought I'd have a child of my own. So in some ways, its a miracle(: but honestly, every baby is a miracle(: my due date is August 11. And my birthday is August 12. Yay!!!! Anyway, congratulations to all of you!!!
  • Options
    Hey all! My names Stephanie I am 25 years old and my DH is 27. We are so excited to be expecting another little one August 28th, we have a 2 year old who I know will be an awesome big sister. I took a test 12-19 and got a faint line so I went and got a dig and sure enough BFP!
  • Options
    Loss mentioned -

HI! I got my BFP a week ago, but I'm very nervous because I lost my last pregnancy at 6 weeks 3 days. I also have a 15 month old boy, who is great! I don't have my first appointment until January 8th, and I imagine I'm just going to be a ball of nerves until then. I was inactive on my son's month board, so I hope to be active here. Looking forward to meeting you all!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Welp after 18 LONG very irritating months of ttc, we finally got our BFP! my husband works in oil out in texas I'm in California so our schedules we're lining up. I knew I had to figure something out, so I heard of something that i thought was so crazy, it just might work. I got on 1 cycle if bc pills just took the 3 weeks of the hormone pills, it altered my then existing period & i got pregnant 1st try after being off the pill. Unbelievably blessed! Due Aug 29th! ♡ our rainbow baby!
  • Options
    *Loss mentioned*

Hello moms and moms to be! After TTC for roughly 2 months I got my BFP last week. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant today, due August 31. We are hoping and praying this will be our rainbow baby, I've had 3 miscarriages altogether. My first was at 11 weeks, then we had our daughter who is now 3, we then had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and the last one at 16 weeks. Our last miscarriage was very hard on us and we couldn't start TTC for a year after, so really hoping for a sticky baby this time around!
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Tiffany and I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. Due date Aug 26/15. 3rd pregnancy :) 1daughter, 1 son.
    We shared our news with my hubby's family today. Everyone is very excited.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!
  • Options
    Hello,
    I am 29 years old, and this is my 1st pregnancy.  I am due on August 9th.  Congrats to you all!
  • Options
    Hi!
    I'm 25, married to my lovely husband who is also 25. We are expecting our first due August 13th. I'm located in the west Toronto area and would love to meet other new mommies in the area
  • Options
    imakeeff0rtsimakeeff0rts member
    edited December 2015
    Wow - a lot of people here. Congratulations, everyone! 

*loss mentioned
    I'm Morgan. My husband is in the Army and we're currently living in Germany (although I'll be going to the states to have this baby). We have a 2 year old son, and I was active in the S13 BMB.

I got my BFP on Christmas Eve after a year of trying (with a couple of breaks in between). I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, but was pleasantly surprised! I experienced a loss in Oct. 2014 and since then, I've had trouble getting pregnant. I had a c section the first time around, and am hoping for a VBAC this time despite some unique circumstances.

Edited to expand pregnancy history.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Hi all! My name is Katey, I'm 28 and I got my BFP last week! We had been TTC since July and my cycles were a bit irregular - based on my LMP and estimated date of conception, I'm due anywhere between August 15-25. First appointment isn't until January 13, I'm hoping an US will help with dating!

This is pregnancy #3 for my husband and I. Pregnancy 1 ended in miscarriage in October 2013 and pregnancy 2 resulted in a healthy baby boy in September 2014. Keeping fingers crossed that all goes well this time around!

TTC 9/2013

BFP#1: 9/28/2013, EDD 5/28/13, MC confirmed 10/15/13, D&C 10/17/13

BFP#2: 1/10/2014, EDD 9/19/2014

• Options
    Hi! My name is Kristyn and it looks like we are due 8/11 based in LMP. This will be our second child, first is 11. I had an IUD placed/replaced for the last 10 years and we decided to "pull the goalie" in September and were surprised at how fast we conceived! Super excited and a little impatient for the first appointment.
    Thank you all for the posts, I really like reading everyone's updates and discussions!
  • Options
    Hello mamas!
    I'm 32, 5wks pregnant with my 3rd. I have 2 boys, 5.5 and almost 3. This is our last baby and are hoping for a girl (obviously we will love our baby regardless of gender, but I just feel it would complete us). According to my LMC, my due date is Aug 28th. This was the earliest BFP I've ever had (4 days before expected period), my boys were both negative until after I missed my period even though I knew I was pregnant!
  • Options
    Hello all!! My husband and I are 32 and just found out we will be expecting our first child together Christmas Eve. We live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I have two other children from a previous marriage. So far the symptoms I am having are sore breasts, fatigue, and moodiness. I have also been having some sharp pains in my hips. No morning sickness, thus far (I didn't have with either of my past pregnancies). According to my last menstrual I am due 8/26/16.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm 32 and got my BFP last week. This will be my first baby. My EDD is 8/25/16. I'm so excited! Congrats to you all!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!!
    I'm Lacie, I am 27 yo and live in Cali. I work full time and a mommy to 1 already. I am completely shocked to be pregnant. My LO just turned 5 months old. While our new LO was an oops we couldnt be more excited to expand our family.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Hello my name is Ashley. I'm 21 years old. Expectin first, due date is August 21, so far. Today marks 6 weeks!
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm 30 yrs old, bf is 31. I'm 7 wks 6 days. 3rd pregnancy but no children fir either of us. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Due date 8/8/2016. May God continue to bless us all.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Melissa. My BF and I found out about a week and a half ago that we're expecting! A total happy surprise! I'm 40, he's 38, this is the first for both of us. So far, I feel good except for a couple of bouts of nausea, and a cold. We had our confirmation appointment on Wed 12/23, and we go for our 8 week ultrasound on 1/5. I'm excited to see the pumpkin and the heartbeat- I'm older and have been scaring myself reading about 40 year old risks. Nice to meet you all and to be a part of the community! Oh, EDD is 8/17, but the doctor said they would induce me a week earlier because of my age.
  • Options
    Hello. I'm currently 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my third. DS is 6 1/2 yo and DD is 8 months. We will have 2u2 which is a bit stressful. I was a member of April 2015 but never did any posting. Just creeped spun the board but this time around I'm hoping to be more involved. Happy o be part of august 2016
  • Options
    Hey there
    I'm Nikki, I found out right away and have have an have estimated due date of Aug 6, 2016. I'm super nervous since we lost a pregnancy this past summer. Best wishes wishes to everyone!
  • Options
    Hi, I am Katie and due 8/27ish. I have a DD who is 17 months. I am excited to be here! :) 
    hi

• Options
    Hello my name is Amy I am 24 pregnant with baby number 4 after a twin pregnancy miscarriage in July very nervous with this pregnancy I did get to see baby's heartbeat and baby measured a few days off at 6 weeks 2 days as I was suppose to b 6 weeks 6 days the day of measurement according to this app I am 7 weeks 3 days I really wish all u moms to b a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby :)
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm Stephanie and my husband and I are 26 and expecting our first on August 28. This is so exciting! We are contacting a midwifery center near us for the birth and hopefully going on a tour soon. We also have to get everything checked out as I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer earlier this year. It was all removed and I'm in remission now, but we just want to make sure all is well. I'm 5 weeks today! We're super excited to be on this journey!
  • Options
    Hello all!

I'm Susan and am 30.My DH is 31 and our 5th wedding anniversary is this spring (but we've been together for 10 years). We got pregnant with my DS in the first month (he's 3) so we assumed this time would be a snap... 6 months later, we got our bfp! My current EDD is 8/30 by my LMP, but by ovulation date it's 8/27 (I have painful ovulation on one side, so I'm 99.9% sure of when that was.) This will be a repeat c section, so new LO will probably come a week earlier. Have to call around to find an ob/gyn tomorrow. So worried about finding the right one... We've moved to a new city since having my DS, so I have to start all over this time.. Still can't believe I'm actually pregnant, but these crazy symptoms won't let me forget. Lol

Good luck, ladies!
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Brittany! Just officially got a August 2016 due date and supper excited! Me and my fiancé officially got a BFP at about 4 wks and I'm now 7 wks and 1 day! :) Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    Hello! I am 26 and pregnant with my first baby, due August 24th. I am currently 5w5d. This is my first pregnancy so I am really nervous, especially now in these first weeks. My hcg level was 5500 at 5w0d when I had a physical and routine blood work. I don't have my first ultrasound until January 13, and I can't wait. So far no symptoms except sore boobs!

Congratulations to everyone!
    Me: 27 DH: 29
    Baby #1 - DD 8/29/16
    Baby #2 - EDD 4/6/18

• Options
    Hi my name is Ryann, I'm 26 years old. My husband and I have a 6 year old son. We've been battling infertility for the last 4 years. We were very surprised to find out we were pregnant since we were told it wouldn't happen for us naturally. Praying this baby is healthy and we can complete our family. Edd 8/19
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats everyone! I got my BFP at 10 dpo and today I am 6 weeks! EDD 8/22/2016. DH and I are both 24 and we have been trying for 4 years, with two losses. We finally sought help and underwent lots of tests and my RE said everything came back looking good, leaving me with unexplained infertility. Well at that appointment I was nearing the end of my cycle and planned to try our first IUI with the next. To my surprise we had a spontaneous BFP!! I conceived days after the HSG procedure and although I did not have blockages I can't help but think it helped us concieve. We are so excited for our miracle baby!!
  • Options
    Hi there! My name is Becky and I am due with my first on August the first! My husband and I have been married for 2 years and had been trying to get pregnant for 8 months when we were blessed with a BFP! :) I am 9 weeks today and have our first appointment this afternoon.  Can't wait! Good luck to all you mommies out there and I can't wait to see and hear about the progress we're all making over the next few months.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda, I live in the Northeast. I got my BFP on 12/23. I'm 33 and my DH is 38. We've been married for five years, and this is our first. I'm currently 4 weeks, 5 days along with an EDD (based on LMP) of 8/31/15. 

I'm excited (and nervous) to be here! First appointment isn't until January. So far, I've been experiencing fatigue, lightheadedness, breast tenderness, and I started getting nausea yesterday. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am 28, DH is 30. Been married 3+ years. Our first is due 8/8/16! We are so excited! Saw the HB for the 3rd time today -- 180! 
  • Options
    Hello, there! I got a BFP a few weeks ago, but won't see the doctor until middle of January. Although based on LMP I'm due around Aug 16th. DH and I are in our late 20s, we live in the South, and this is our second kiddo. We have an awesome O13 son. I was pretty active on that board throughout my pregnancy, but haven't been around TB much since. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker