March 2016 Moms

Welcome to March 2016! (READ THIS FIRST)

ACleanLife24ACleanLife24 member
edited July 2015 in March 2016 Moms
Congrats you got a BFP!  (If you haven't go back to TTGP you got lost somewhere along the way!)  Some of us will be a nervous first time mom (FTM) and others will be veteran 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc!  We  have such an amazing journey ahead of us and this next 8 months is only the start.  If you are new to TheBump I suggest you take a look here to help you with all those crazy acronyms that are likely to get thrown about. 

BMB (Birth Month Boards) tend to get a but hairy for the first couple of months with very very very excited moms who just POAS and just type out things in forums like its a dear diary entry... and there is always that person who says something insensitive/not thought out/just totally stupid.  So this is my small attempt to help establish some routine and prevent a wall full of symptoms and introductions.  By all means if you have a questions not addressed elsewhere post it... but just know you cant dictate the response.  

Where to start:
Cramping?!- Yeah don't bother starting a new thread.. instead try the search function.  Or just know that cramping and light spotting is completely normal.  If you have a heavy period like flow that is when you should have cause for concert and call your doctor¬!

What you can expect:
DAILY
~Daily Check-in/symptoms/GTKY
~(NAME OF DAY) Randoms- a place for people to just say things that don't belong anywhere else but also don't need their own thread
~(NAME OF DAY) Chit Chat- One place to just talk about what ever you want to

WEEKLY
~H&W Monday- Health and Wellness check in including diet, exercise, mindfulness etc... anything you are doing to take care of you and baby (pedicures are included)
~Twatwaffle Tuesday- A nice place to rant about who is making your life miserable at the moment
~WTF Wednesday- (What the F##k) For things you just don't get or make you irrationally angry
~UO Thursday~ (Unpopular Opinion) Say something you that you think that you know others may fight you on... we can't stop them fighting you just don't get your panties in a bunch
~FFFC- Flame Free Friday Confessions *warning not always flame free

Thank you for reading to the bottom now I will share a super secret with you so you can too be cool!  If you want to "gif" you do so by right clicking on the gif you want and copying the URL.  Click where in the post you want it then look up for the thing that looks like a picture... paste url.  BAM!

Have you added a ticker yet?  If not you can make one  here:
or here:

WAIT how do I get this in my siggy?  Glad you asked!  You use the same URL click and paste method as mentioned in in the welcome post.  To get to your siggy profile yo need to be viewing a group or board.  Go to the upper right hand corner and click on the bust/person looking thing.  On the left side you should have signature settings and the entry box looks like a post box.  Click the picture and paste in the URL.  I suggest centring it but to each her own!

If you really are a cool kid you can add our personalised March 2016 siggy tag: image

Type your favourite word as a response so we know you read this.  Kidding, (not kidding)... no really if people keep doing that it will keep this at the top unless the BG's decide to pin it.

Re: Welcome to March 2016! (READ THIS FIRST)