March 2016 Moms

Welcome to March 2016! (READ THIS FIRST)

Re: Welcome to March 2016! (READ THIS FIRST)

• Loading the player...
  • Looks like I'm joining y'all! Just found out I'm pregnant with #4! My children are 9, 7 and 4 1/2! Thought we were done with babies! We're still in major shock (DH had a vesectomy after #3). Obviously they're not 100% effective! I'm almost 36 so I guess I'm considered advanced maternal age. Anyways, here we go again! Good luck to everyone and try to enjoy every second. I love being pregnant so despite the shock, I'm super excited!
  • wdanouwdanou member
    Same here hon your pregnancy started 2 weeks before you conceive .that the doctor said I have my period on the 12 June and have sex 25 June my doctor said I'm 5 weeks and 4 days
  • Thanks for the info! Can't get the signature to work, but that's OK!
  • VulpiVulpi member
    Cacophony because it's just so stinkin' descriptive! 

"A grand adventure is about to begin." - Winnie the Pooh

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Serendipitous
  • Endoplasmic Reticulum- my Biology professor was a goof and he would always say this in a really weird voice.
  • erikablair4erikablair4 member
    edited July 2015
    Hello everyone! Name's Erika, I'm 24 and fresh out of college #hailsouthern. I've known about my pregnancy for about 2 weeks now. This is my first pregnancy so I'm very nervous/scared. According to The Bump I'm somewhere around 6 weeks pregnant. First appt is the 4th.. I'm afraid to be excited just yet, once my OBGYN confirms everything I think I'll feel better. Until then, you ladies keep my in your prayers! Congrats to all of you
  • Antidisestablishmentarianism, because it's long!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mkay
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• @flowerpower5838 that is totally what I had in mind when I wrote that.
  • Not so sure how uptight it is here, yet.
    so I'll say my favorite word is punt with a c ;)
  • Hi Ladies! I got my BFP on Tuesday and so excited to be joining all of you. This is our first and we are so excited and nervous at the same time! And so happy I can finally share it with SOMEONE!! xoxo
  • Hey guys what's BFP? belly finally pregnant? Lol I'm struggling here
  • rumplestiltskin
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @erikablair4 Big Fat Positive, and vice versa BFN is Big Fat Negative.
  • cmportcmport member
    edited July 2015
    Married in April and surprised with a BFP sooner than we expected! 5 weeks along now.
  • Love...Or Fuck.
     Image result for emoticons

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I, too, found out I was expecting a week before starting a new job! It's a bit daunting, but I figure they'll all eventually be happy about the little one once we all get to know each other!
  • My hubby and I found got a BFP last week! We have been TTC for 18 months so we are truly over the moon! Wishing all the love and best to all of you ladies!
  • gabby926gabby926 member
    edited July 2015
    @ mommatobe2122 I haven't had my first appointment. I heard it the tip from a good friend of mine. I have my first appointment on the 31st and I'll ask then. Keep you posted.
  • PoeWeddingPoeWedding member
    edited July 2015
    Phoropter
    It's the machine they use at the optometrist's to determine your Rx. It's just so fun to say!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Success is not for the chosen few but for the few who choose.
  • wooo hooo!!!
    I can finally Reply!

So they confirmed the pregnancy on Wednesday that would put me at just over 5 weeks, but im waiting for the scan as apparently its high-risk due to a previous ectopic!

Insurance doesnt start till Aug, so not sure if i should wait or just pay and get one done?!

So anxious!
  • Yay! Found out Tuesday (and Wednesday and Thursday... It took 3 BFPs to convince me) that I'm pregnant! I think I'm about 6 weeks. I went off BC in May so I was surprised it happened so quickly but super stoked and totally unprepared! No morning sickness (yet, fingers crossed) but I'm exhausted! I cut back to one coffee a day which is killing me. Thank good for Decaf!

Looking to hearing from all of you about your experiences!

• Got married in March and decided to start trying for a baby in June, found out in July we were expecting
  • Swipe...I actually think it's disgusting to say!
  • Soirée is my favorite word and fun to say!
  • My favorite word is clear. It gives me a calming feeling.
  • My favorite word is love!
  • My favorite word is love!
  • Satisfaction
  • MGP.  More of an acronym than a word in honor of my DH, Mr. Grumpy Pants!  LOL