December 2015 Moms

Please Use The Search Function

1151617181921»

Re: Please Use The Search Function

• Marchmellow2Marchmellow2 member
    edited May 2015
    I didn't tell her disregard anyone. I told her to not take their comments too personally. Why? Because they're fed up with all the repeat posts, not just hers, so their fed-up-ness (lol if that makes sense) is at its peak.

You were around when someone said they were tired of the mc threads right? It was on a UO thread or FFFC I think. It was awful! I still don't think people actually think that. That would be pure evil.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CMDDCMDD member
    there's no bickering on this thread. 
  • Loading the player...
  • CMDDCMDD member
    edited May 2015
    this is a weird place to ask this- but i use this thread as my main go to hahaha and i know @embuzz247 said she ordered maternity spans for later.

i need to fly to NY (from Cali) and look like i'm 107lbs at my sister's wedding in two weeks when i'm really 122 and pregnant! I don't want to ruin her weekend by letting anyone know i'm ktfu so.. should i order regular spanx or maternity spans? i don't really think i'd use them very often later while pregnant, so i was thinking regular ones. What do y'all think?

(edited for typo, spans not spans)
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    I'd go with regular, maternity is going to give and show the blump
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • flyingmombulaflyingmombula member
    edited May 2015
    @CMDD I have the same problem... except I'm about 149 now  :((  haha I have regular control wear that I've been wearing (it's not spanx, it's a nordstrom brand that has a bit more control) that are just fine right now at 12 weeks. I have a wedding I need to go to at the end of June though, so I ordered the pregnancy spanx online this morning! My love handles are starting to make me cringe (I swear they were not there last week). I used to wear waist-training corsets that I adored (is this something I need to request no judgement on ?  8-| ) but I couldn't stand the feeling of being in them already by about 8 weeks. My vote for you (a tiny little thing) would be the reg ones. I'm sure you can pull them off, and they might be useful after pregnancy. 

Edit: This time last year I was 125 lbs. I blame my boyfriend. 

SaveSave
  • CMDDCMDD member
    @vegdumpling thanks! I saw some at Macy's so i think i'll go there and try them on and see how they look.
  • I have an important announcement to make.... GO HAWKS!!!

Woo hoo! My fil got tickets to the game and we are IN CHICAGO and he didn't invite us! Lol. 4th row behind the net... I don't know if my little fetus would be able to take that though ;)

• Guys guys guys!!! Oh... My... God!!! I felt a kick, I felt a kick, I felt a... Oh wait, that was a muscle twitch. My bad =))
  • nik6499 said:

Explain to me how this is to be taken differently because I truly want to know how I am NOT supposed to be offended or why I shouldn't be mad as hell just because now that it's out she is trying to take it back. And guess what I read it out loud to my non-pregnant, non-hormonal husband and he also said that's fucked up.

bombmom22 said:
    And by the way apparently your search function doesn't work that well cause I actually did use it. Sometimes I feel like yalls comments to the other moms are more negative then all the miscarriage threads.

SERIOUSLY? I've been unconscious for the last several hours due to low blood pressure following my D&C. I do believe that is a possibility that my response to the OP on that thread could get me banned, however if it does I am happy to go. I absolutely cannot deal with somebody that is so uncouth and could make such a disgusting and disparaging comment.

Hopefully she can lay her head down on her pillow and sleep at night despite the fact that she has absolutely no empathy for anyone other than herself.
  • nik6499 said:

Explain to me how this is to be taken differently because I truly want to know how I am NOT supposed to be offended or why I shouldn't be mad as hell just because now that it's out she is trying to take it back. And guess what I read it out loud to my non-pregnant, non-hormonal husband and he also said that's fucked up.

bombmom22 said:
    And by the way apparently your search function doesn't work that well cause I actually did use it. Sometimes I feel like yalls comments to the other moms are more negative then all the miscarriage threads.

SERIOUSLY? I've been unconscious for the last several hours due to low blood pressure following my D&C. I do believe that is a possibility that my response to the OP on that thread could get me banned, however if it does I am happy to go. I absolutely cannot deal with somebody that is so uncouth and could make such a disgusting and disparaging comment.

Hopefully she can lay her head down on her pillow and sleep at night despite the fact that she has absolutely no empathy for anyone other than herself.
    Before everyone gets their panties in a tizy she explained it in a later post, she was talking about people posting negitive comments about MC boards. I dont comment on this board because I don't have the patience gif. But I did like to see the gifs some are funny.

• Razberii said:

nik6499 said:

bombmom22 said:

Before everyone gets their panties in a tizy she explained it in a later post, she was talking about people posting negitive comments about MC boards. I dont comment on this board because I don't have the patience gif. But I did like to see the gifs some are funny.

That was neither an explanation nor was it a sincere apology for the offensive nature of her comment that was utterly disgusting. I'm certainly not going to tell you what board to come on and not come on. If you want to come onto this post and enjoy the gifs i'm certain that everybody, myself included, will open their arms to welcome you.

However, I will not argue with you on this thread. It is not the nature of it and it is not in the spirit of this post.

And by the way, my panties are not in "a tizzy." Mostly due to the fact that I'm not wearing any ;-)
  • And, after reading your further posts on the other thread, I can tell you that your cattiness is neither appreciated nor is it humorous. Your true colors have been shown. Extraordinarily disappointing. However, this is not the thread for it. Take it elsewhere. I suggest that you use my post "Life Is Not Fair," or you can dedicate one towards me all of your own. But please take it off of this thread. Good night, good luck, and hopefully you'll wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.

• @BostonBaby1 I just don't like people that run to another board bitching with half the story. And I won't come back to this board. I can find lots of memes to giggle at on the Internet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"