December 2015 Moms

Please Use The Search Function

Re: Please Use The Search Function

• While I totally agree with you that it's highly unlikely to be movements at this stage, there are some sites out there that say you can feel motion as early as 13 weeks (with previous pregnancies). Just throwing that out there because it might not even be worth arguing when people have those sites to quote. Better off just saving your breath than trying to convince those that refuse to believe they aren't special.
  • You're not mean Em. Brb
  • Loading the player...
  • colsen4colsen4 member
    My doctor made sure to tell me three times that I would not feel the baby till 16 weeks. My guess is they get a lot of questions about it.
  • You're the best @BostonBaby1! Thank you for that response. I wanted to retort with some eloquent, but I was too annoyed.
  • Funny thing I haven't mentioned is that my first appt for this baby was supposed to be the Friday a week before Mother's Day weekend, but we had to go out of town, so we moved it to the next Friday - or something like that. Anyway, the date that we went for Emily's first appt (when we didn't know she was Emily yet :) ) I dated 8w3d. With this baby, 8w3d. I thought that was kind of neat.
    Wait.... So you know you're having a girl?!? Did I miss the announcement? Congrats!! Go team pink! Or is Emily your DD's name? I'm confused lol
    Emily is DD's name haha No idea on this one yet. I go for the Panorama test (which I always want to say Paranormal) next Wednesday.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @Embuzz247 you've had a long day sweetheart... And I'm pretty sure you were tossing & turning last night. I give you A LOT of credit for not responding with your gut reaction :-)
  • Lol, thank you! Though my latest comment (gif) was pretty much exactly how I'm feeling. I bet I'll get flagged for that, but it's worth it at this point. And you're right, I've had a rough day, my patience for the crap is gone.
  • Hold up! I have to go see what people are gif-Ing I hope we don't get flag for that! Because I put a nice one up on my life is not fair thread.
  • @nik6499 sorry sweetie, I stole your gif but I think that you would approve of the cause.
  • Fuzzy228 said:

People are always saying they are done with TB.  Well, one less person to argue about the facts (aka science) with if you ask me... What's that? You PROMISE you aren't coming back?? 

Very true. I hit report I think for the first time though with that comment. Peace out is right!
  • amw2133amw2133 member
    CMDD said:

I keep seeing posts where people's EDD changes. My dr said they only change if it's very off- has to be 8-10 days off. DH says he does the same for his patients. So is everyone changing that much? Or have some people changed their EDD to, let's say, 5 days ahead or back?

Mine US have me measuring ahead but not enough to change it in my dr's opinion.

Ok having now been to my second appointment I have seen the error of my ways. Haha my due date is still 12/24. I thought that because the due date listed on the ultrasound picture said 12/26 that the date has changed however I was wrong. Measured 2 days behind at that appointment and 5 days ahead at this one. Due date is staying the same. Good thing I never changed it on the spread sheet. :)
  • I feel the need to make a major *DISCLAIMER* - I am definitely NOT a saint. I don't think I've ever come off my life as one and I'm not sure why it would be happening now, but it is definitely not the case ;-) I'm "mean!"

• CMDDCMDD member
    Well that was amusing

• amw2133amw2133 member
    After being at the doctors for almost 2 hours (everything is fine just a big mix up with my PCP not doing his job) I came back on and just had to laugh. People are just ridiculous but now because I'm in an awesome mood from seeing my lil poppyseed I just had to laugh. It's amazing when adults act like 4 year olds.
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    It's official I just lost my damn temper. I read the flutter post for a laugh and ended up walking out the most pissed off I have ever been

BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • I have an important announcement to make.... GO HAWKS!!!
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    @jenmardel I don't really care about the movement comments, I am over the top angry about the disparaging reference of miscarriage posts.

BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • kmac103kmac103 member
    I had decided I was done with the flutter post until that unfathomable miscarriage comment. I wanted to start throat punching..

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• @nik6499  I actually wouldn't even consider what you posted as losing your temper, you said what needed to be said to someone who's ignorance is actually embarrassing... pretty sure your response was appreciated by most. 
  • amw2133amw2133 member
    edited May 2015
    @nik6499 I agree with @jenmardel I think what you said was great! I usually bite my tongue and try not to say anything but after I read that comment I was pushed to respond as well.
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    I am done for the night I can't do this anymore tonight
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    That poster is posting like mad, can I bring myself to read...... Not tonight, Nope. Such a great day don't need anymore of that crap
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Marchmellow2Marchmellow2 member
    edited May 2015
    She elaborated that she didn't mean that miscarriages were negative. What she said shouldn't make you mad..

ETA: edited the word won't to shouldn't lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    Catfishing is all fine and dandy, she said what she said and not for one second can you find a positive way to spin that comment
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    Explain to me how this is to be taken differently because I truly want to know how I am NOT supposed to be offended or why I shouldn't be mad as hell just because now that it's out she is trying to take it back. And guess what I read it out loud to my non-pregnant, non-hormonal husband and he also said that's fucked up.

bombmom22 said:
    And by the way apparently your search function doesn't work that well cause I actually did use it. Sometimes I feel like yalls comments to the other moms are more negative then all the miscarriage threads.
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • It took me a second to understand what she meant. She was saying that our negativity is worse than those people that were annoyed by the mc posts.

• I highly doubt that she meant the mc posts are bad or negative. I just can't think someone would say or think that way. Especially someone that's pregnant.

• nik6499 said:

Explain to me how this is to be taken differently because I truly want to know how I am NOT supposed to be offended or why I shouldn't be mad as hell just because now that it's out she is trying to take it back. And guess what I read it out loud to my non-pregnant, non-hormonal husband and he also said that's fucked up.

bombmom22 said:
    And by the way apparently your search function doesn't work that well cause I actually did use it. Sometimes I feel like yalls comments to the other moms are more negative then all the miscarriage threads.

Ahhhhh re-reading again... I totally get what you're saying. I'm torn.. I have a hard time seeing the bad in people. I one of those ridiculous forgivers lol. I have a very hard time understanding why someone would think or say something like that and mean it in that way!!

• nik6499nik6499 member
    Sorry not buying it. People actually say that shit all the time. And it's in these boards, all the time. I said what I needed to say, it did piss me off and I have the right to be pissed off and I'm done. And I wouldn't tell people to disregard us just because we are annoyed at repeat posts, because if you look through the board today when all of us big mean bitches stopped posting COUNTLESS threads went unanswered. But hey what do I know I'm just an overly sent I'm just an overly sensitive hormonal bitch that isn't afraid to call bullshit when I see it.
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"