November 2015 Moms
Options

How we announced our pregnancy!

Just wanted to share how we announced our pregnancy. We are by no means fancy, so we just sent this sweet message to our family and friends who put two and two together!

The shoes look pink because of the filter, but they are grey because we don't know what we are having yet! I didn't notice the color before I sent it out (I guess cause I knew they were grey) However, everyone thought I was having a girl. But it's all good we cleared things up to everyone!

Hope you enjoy our announcement. It is was fast and easy this way!

Re: How we announced our pregnancy!

• Options
    Totally adorable!! Cute dog too
  • Options
    Adorable! I want to do something similar with my dogs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok, now that's super cute. What a great announcement!
  • Options
    Not really a crier yet, but this made me tear up. So cute.
    Me: 28 DBF: 30
    BFP#1 07/10/14 EDD 3/14/15 Diagnosed with Blighted Ovum 08/18/14
    BFP#2  3/17/15 EDD 11/22/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I squee'd. So cute!
  • Options
    I loved this! and using a johnny depp quote... oo baby! that was a perfect announcement 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    LizQ2LizQ2 member
    Love it! Your dog is adorable as well :)

*YCSWU July Siggy*

• Options
    Great announcement!
  • Options
    Cute and classy. Plus your dog is adorable!
  • Options
    Cute!! Congratulations!

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • Options
    That is super cute! This is my first though ... Maybe in a couple years I can steal this idea !
  • Options
    We gave our two daughters (age 9 & 10) both necklaces that said big sister on them.  When my younger one told me she got the wrong one we explained that no she didn't, she was going to be a big sister.  It took both of them a few moments to understand.  The first thing my 9yr old said was, "Can we dress it up and put it in costumes!"  lol.  I'm so glad that I got a video of this.

We let the girls announce to the grandparents.  They showed them their necklaces and pointed out that they both said big sister.  BF's mother didn't get it and my younger (and louder) daughter explained that I'm having a baby!  My mother understood as soon as she saw both necklaces said big sister.
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    Soooo adorable!
  • Options
    @celesteanddevonz that almost made me cry I love it
  • Options
    Very cute
  • Options
    Too cute! This was ours....
  • Options
    @hnbruck I love yours!!!!!! Seriously made me tear up! I am so sorry that your DH is away but so happy for your rainbow baby! We are expecting our rainbow too! Thanks to your husband for his service and thank you for yours. I can't imagine how much you must miss him!!!
  • Options
    estxoxestxox member
    My husband is away with the army for my entire pregnancy as well @hnbruck

I'm thinking of you! Glad to know I'm not alone
  • Options
    These are all so adorable! Congratulations to everyone
  • Options
    kwaldykwaldy member
    hnbruck said:

My husband is a submariner and deployed the week after we found out I was finally pregnant with our rainbow baby! He will miss the entire pregnancy but fingers crossed he'll make it home in time for the birth.

I teared up because this was so darn sweet...
  • Options
    @hnbruck I also teared up- super cute! Growing up as a military child and DH used to serve, I know it could get tough when your spouse is away. I am thinking of you throughout this time. Congrats on your rainbow baby!

• Options
    hnbruckhnbruck member
    Thank you all very much!! It is extremely bittersweet, such a sad and yet joyous next 6 months!
  • Options
    hnbruck said:

My husband is a submariner and deployed the week after we found out I was finally pregnant with our rainbow baby! He will miss the entire pregnancy but fingers crossed he'll make it home in time for the birth.

Best of luck this pregnancy!!! I hope your submariner makes it home in time. You and @estxox are in my thoughts with our your husbands. As for all the other ladies those pregnancy announcements were precious! I still don't know how I'm going to announce this little one.
  • Options
    This is ours :) I'm a chicken tho so haven't made it public yet maybe next week when I'm 13 weeks...
  • Options
    Congratulations everyone! All your announcements look great!! I loved them all..
  • Options
    Pontot31 said:

We found out we were pregnant on the day we finally closed on our house! A lot of emotions that day for sure but we send ouT the cutest announcement!

Adorable! But @Pearlsandcurls481 you might want to delete and repost with your address blocked out! There are creepers on the internet...
    I agree! Hide the address but love the announcement! And congrats on the new house. Sounds like a lot of ladies on here are moving.

Oh, and I love all of these announcements. Please keep sharing! I am 14 weeks and want to do something but I'm just not feeling creative. Need some big brother shirts too and I'm cheap. Ha. 
  • Options
    @htilson you guys are adorable. Loved the video, super creative!