October 2014 Moms
Options

Hospital bag !!!! HELP

1235»

Re: Hospital bag !!!! HELP

• Options
    savagek7 said:

Did anybody else notice her avatar change?? Wth is this new one?? And if she's trying to delete her account, why change the avatar, especially to that?? ...and expect to be taken seriously...?

:-??

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well sorry I came in late. I didn't even know about the app until it popped up on Facebook so I put it one my phone. I expected some rude feedback. But not to be attacked by all of you. I'm having a baby also. I just needed a little advice. I'm sorry it was such a bother to you all
  • Options
    And it's a picture not an avatar
  • Options
    I new you wouldn't care..... I thought all your outfits were beautiful. And I didn't start running my mouth till a bunch of woman started poking fun and making low comments. And yes I'm real.
  • Options
    I would in fact walk up to a bunch of pregnant women and ask them what was important to take for your self to the hospital. And that's how this started. I didn't know it was such a hot topic the past few weeks, and for that I am sorry. But I'm sure a bunch of pregnant women wouldn't have such rude things to comment back. No matter how many times it was asked.
  • Options
    @jalara48‌ I seriously think that's the best advice. At this point, if it were me I would have just ended the battle and walked away early.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    krysgreg said:

Well schools out so good bye bitches. I have to go to my real life now. And yes you are all fat cows who are miserable and disgusting to look at. I won't make the mistake of coming back to bitchville to visit with any of the cows here. You have enlightened me why so many people think I should be a bitch by this trimester. :D hope you all have a long painful labor and you vaginas rip open ;) goodbye

Why do I always miss the good stuff!!
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    savagek7 said:

Hey, OP...

I absolutely love this! It maybe because my 3 year old is currently obsessed with singing let it go (just that verse) at the top of her lungs....
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    I will just let it go. And my seven year old word checks me all the time. I can't seem to get the words down like she has. I'm sorry for the rude name calling. I really am. And I did get butt hurt because I thought about posting a couple times and haven't. And when I did I guess I thought I had thought it threw. goodnight y'all
  • Options

This thread is full of wow, but I'm confused why OP isn't already banned, making her desire to delete her account kind of a moot point...

This. I'm pretty confused as to why she's still here at all... [-(
    imageimage
  • Options
    And then there's this gem.
  • Options
    Hahahaha the origin of "lady's"!!

imageimageimage

• Options
    And the origin of weaky face! Bahahaha

imageimageimage

• Options
    I just can't get over Ticket's response. So much win.
  • Options
    But what was in the bag, tho
  • Options
    MamaBerra said:
    But what was in the bag, tho
    tube socks and loiton
    What's the loiton for
  • Options
    @cookiedoe12 I have all the heebie jeebies now.
  • Options
    you spelled hospitol wrong
  • Options

elftb said:

I thought the lotion was in the basket...

No, the lotion is on its skin.image

Skinsuit, that is....
  • Options
    2goingon3 said:

elftb said:

I thought the lotion was in the basket...

No, the lotion is on its skin.image

Skinsuit, that is....
    Gotta keep that shit hydrated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"