October 2014 Moms

Hospital bag !!!! HELP

Re: Hospital bag !!!! HELP

• FamousEa said:
    I didn't think any of our board members violated the TOU in this thread :-??

I kinda called myself a miserable cow with a ripped vagina :-??
    You should be nicer to moms (including yourself!) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Every rude thing I said was jokingly. Since you all fucking suck and are still at it : my husband just came home :) yay. I'm cooking dinner for my family. And I have a long shower and Game of Thrones in my near future. I wish the best for you all. Really try to be nice, you don't have much longer and you will be mothers, for those of you who are all ready mothers. Why don't you go take care of your children instead of getting into this crap on the internet! That I really mean, I do not wish for your vaginas to rip nor do I wish your labors are long a painful, that would be why there was a weaky face! I hope for short and painless deliveries for you all. And that God helps you with what ever makes you so board and unhappy.
  • As for the grammar police get over it, not every one can be perfect like you.
  • =))

Pregnancy Ticker

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
    ― Audrey Hepburn

• Oh gawd, it's the chick that smoked pot while pregnant and leaves her kid alone in the car, back with more BSC. Big shocker.
    O14 - no passbacks! N14 doesn't want you either, chicka. 
    Try babygaga? 

I seriously missed something epic.

image         image

• Oh gawd, it's the chick that smoked pot while pregnant and leaves her kid alone in the car, back with more BSC. Big shocker.
    O14 - no passbacks! N14 doesn't want you either, chicka. 
    Try babygaga? 

For reals?!! The same girl?! :-O

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• This thread is amazing. Laughing so hard MH thinks I'm crazy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image              image
  • Why is okay for you guys to make low comments ? I'm not 18 I'm 27, your low and rude comments are what started this whole thread
  • I am so confused by OP.

image         image

• I'm trying to delete my account. Wish you all the best
  • Honestly, I would just leave at this point. What's the point of coming back here and getting upset?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • krysgreg said:

Ive read other threads where you nice "lady's " have attacked new users. I don't have to go any where. in fact, I will repost all the asked questioned over and over just to annoy the heck out of you for being so mean :)

Ladies*

• starla487 said:

Now now, ladies/lady's(?), we have a reputation to maintain...

I should have finished reading before correcting, lol.

• krysgreg said:

Well schools out so good bye bitches. I have to go to my real life now. And yes you are all fat cows who are miserable and disgusting to look at. I won't make the mistake of coming back to bitchville to visit with any of the cows here. You have enlightened me why so many people think I should be a bitch by this trimester. :D hope you all have a long painful labor and you vaginas rip open ;) goodbye

Where is the is this real life gif?

• How do you delete your account ?
  • krysgreg said:

The women on the November board are so much more pleasant. And YES I switched..... Mean girls get NO WHERE in life

That's weird, I thought we were the rainbows and unicorn month?!?!

• Is there a way to delete your account ? No one has to like me and that's fine but could you please advise me on how to delete myself from this hell ?
  • I have emailed the bumb but thank you for your advice. I did create this thread so why didn't every one with negative feedback go away ?
  • krysgreg said:

Is there a way to delete your account ? No one has to like me and that's fine but could you please advise me on how to delete myself from this hell ?

Sign out and don't log back into this account is the easiest way.

• Logging out my information will still be in internet limbo. I would like to delete it completely. But thanks
  • krysgreg said:

Logging out my information will still be in internet limbo. I would like to delete it completely. But thanks

Then you need to email a bump moderator or even one of the bump gods... Sincerely not sure how.

• krysgreg said:

I have emailed the bumb but thank you for your advice. I did create this thread so why didn't every one with negative feedback go away ?

Negative feedback is just part of life. You take the good with the bad. A lot of what was said to you (prior to you calling us fat bitches) wasn't rude, just snarky; because this forum isn't google or a Q&A board. We have all gotten to know each other over the course of 7-8 months and it gets very tiresome feeling like we are here to help answer questions from someone we've never talked to before.

image         image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"