October 2014 Moms
Options

Hospital bag !!!! HELP

135

Re: Hospital bag !!!! HELP

  • Options
    Casey512 said:
    Not my first comment. I had a nasty bitch tell me at 13 weeks was too early to tell the sex of my baby. Unfortunately for her I then proceeded to tell her I worked in MFM as a sonographer. I've also posted a few other times. So Thanks for your fake BS and proving my comment true. Lol.
    Her comment wasn't nasty, mean or rude. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

    This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are y'all really that bored with your life. Smh. I feel for your children. Hopefully you won't spend as much time on a PC when they arrive. I think your jealous...... If it makes you feel any better I went from 116 to 198 withy first child .... I started at 124 this time ;)
  • Options
    Casey512 said:

    @pnwlover12‌ how's this one for ya?? Take care Hun

    Thanks, hun!





          image         image


  • Options
    krysngregkrysngreg member
    edited August 2014
    The women on the November board are so much more pleasant. And YES I switched..... Mean girls get NO WHERE in life
  • Options


    krysgreg said:

    Are y'all really that bored with your life. Smh. I feel for your children. Hopefully you won't spend as much time on a PC when they arrive. I think your jealous...... If it makes you feel any better I went from 116 to 198 withy first child .... I started at 124 this time ;)

    Bingo?

    Dammit! I never win bingo :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image


  • Options
    How can people not figure out the difference between you're and your? This is baffling to me.
    There was a PSA about this very topic directed TO TROLLS last night on the Emmy's.
    image


    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:



    How can people not figure out the difference between you're and your? This is baffling to me.

    You know what is worse? People that DO know but don't care enough to use them properly. That shit bothers me.


    I think they are equally bad. Makes my eye twitch. Like a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image


  • Options
    The grammar is being lazy, and I think it's funny how pregnant woman hate me right now. :) my child is VeRY happy. Attacking ones iq as if you know me. Your life must REALLY SUCK. And I don't have a boyfriend he is a husband !
  • Options
    krysgreg said:
    Are y'all really that bored with your life. Smh. I feel for your children. Hopefully you won't spend as much time on a PC when they arrive. I think your jealous...... If it makes you feel any better I went from 116 to 198 withy first child .... I started at 124 this time ;)
    Bingo?
    Dammit! I never win bingo :(
    I'll share with you and Starla. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

    This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    krysgreg said:

    The grammar is being lazy, and I think it's funny how pregnant woman hate me right now. :) my child is VeRY happy. Attacking ones iq as if you know me. Your life must REALLY SUCK. And I don't have a boyfriend he is a husband !

    =D>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image


  • Options
    krysgreg said:

    The grammar is being lazy, and I think it's funny how pregnant woman hate me right now. :) my child is VeRY happy. Attacking ones iq as if you know me. Your life must REALLY SUCK. And I don't have a boyfriend he is a husband !

    I can only go off what you've shown us.





          image         image


  • Options
    Twitch away, you woman are gonna be great mothers, so caring so nurturing. On the computer or I phone all day long. I'm surprised half of you hold down a man long enough to get pregnant!
  • Options
    I could of said nasty cunts. Am
    I not allowed to say that in your magical pregnancy land?? Haha

    I'm waiting for WK to step her game up and come up with something other than nasty bitches.

  • Options
    Casey512 said:
    Wow, y'all must be tough in person. Hiding behind your phones and keyboards. Lol. Stop being nasty bitches. The girl asked a question, proper response should have been we've discussed this already just search for it. Real Women empower eachother, not put eachother down. PSA: THIS ISNT REAL LIFE. ITS JUST A PREGNANCY BOARD. LOL
    You understand name calling is against TOS, right? 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018


  • Options
    krysgreg said:
    Twitch away, you woman are gonna be great mothers, so caring so nurturing. On the computer or I phone all day long. I'm surprised half of you hold down a man long enough to get pregnant!
    It's women.  And we can multi task. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018


  • Options
    Casey512 said:

    I could of said nasty cunts. Am
    I not allowed to say that in your magical pregnancy land?? Haha

    I'm waiting for WK to step her game up and come up with something other than nasty bitches.


    Oh that makes a huge difference. I'm mortally offended now.





          image         image


  • Options
    And we have giant tits now. Much better than the duck lips.





          image         image


  • Options
    My life is perfect. :D this little one will be the completion of that. And I did leave but you stupid bitches have been posting in this for HOURS and it keeps popping up. Go get a LIFE!! I switched boards, you got what you wanted! The October board -sit around and wait for some one to break one of our stupid rules so that we can all attack them and talk shit about it for the rest of the day- good job of helping mothers who have questions
  • Options
    Heifer Notches, that's from a Dr. Seuss book too, no?

    image
    image

  • Options
    Oh, Jesus.





          image         image


  • Options
    FamousEa said:

    I didn't think any of our board members violated the TOU in this thread :-??

    Seriously, fuck.





          image         image


  • Options
    lisamahrtlisamahrt member
    edited August 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"