March 2015 Moms
Options

Rude March Moms

Re: Rude March Moms

• Options
    amismom said:

You called us all out when you posted a thread on this forum about us being rude. I didn't miss understand that. If your issue was with someone specific then you should've taken it up with that person. Not posting a thread called "Rude march moms". No ones been rude but you. And telling a public Internet forum how they should post??? That's not gonna work out the way you hope

You don't care how anyone took your tone? Or that you're just stating your opinion? Wait what, isn't what this thread is about? You not liking someones "tone" or "opinion".

I'm really fucking confused. Maybe your twenty years hasn't been enough time on this fucking earth.

You're really getting your point across with that language. I applaud you. I had this discussion HOURS ago, and now everyone wants to show up and show out. I had slept a couple of hours peacefully afterward and get up to world war three starting in the comments. You have no idea what I've been through in my twenty years to say whether or not it was enough here on Earth; so you ma'am, may also have a nice day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Can we keep her? Her relentless insistence on all of us having a good day is refreshing. I woke up crabby, but after her cheerful sign off on every single post, I can feel my mood elevating!

Barf.

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not but yes ma'am. I am relentless lol and I really do want you all to have a great day! I swear! So I'm glad I'm somewhat making your mood elevate
  • Options
    Can we keep her? Her relentless insistence on all of us having a good day is refreshing. I woke up crabby, but after her cheerful sign off on every single post, I can feel my mood elevating! Barf.
    I honestly can't help but laugh every time I read it. It's probably because as soon as I see it the entire post suddenly sounds as if it's being read by Gene Wilder.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

takerany said:

@takerany‌ Nice to know you have learned something!

PS-if you are going to try and be snarky, proper punctuation is your friend. You might want to insert a comma before love. Your attempt to be sarcastic was lost.

PPS And there are occasions I could tell you to get off your high horse. If you wanted to come into my house, for example, you would have to get off your high horse.

There was no sarcasm. I know very well how to use punctuation, sweetheart. See what I did there? And why would I want to visit your home? Lol I learn new things everyday. Today I've learned how to deal with all of these "stick together veterans of the Bump." Everyone gets upset when the newcomer feels a certain way about the way some of you choose to communicate, which is fine. It's okay. I'm still learning, right? You have a nice day as well.
    Ah snap! She busted out a sweetheart! She told you! This is serious. OMG !
    You're hilarious!
  • Options
    And you are not.
  • Options
    takerany said:
    You called us all out when you posted a thread on this forum about us being rude. I didn't miss understand that. If your issue was with someone specific then you should've taken it up with that person. Not posting a thread called "Rude march moms". No ones been rude but you. And telling a public Internet forum how they should post??? That's not gonna work out the way you hope You don't care how anyone took your tone? Or that you're just stating your opinion? Wait what, isn't what this thread is about? You not liking someones "tone" or "opinion". I'm really fucking confused. Maybe your twenty years hasn't been enough time on this fucking earth.
    You're really getting your point across with that language. I applaud you. I had this discussion HOURS ago, and now everyone wants to show up and show out. I had slept a couple of hours peacefully afterward and get up to world war three starting in the comments. You have no idea what I've been through in my twenty years to say whether or not it was enough here on Earth; so you ma'am, may also have a nice day.
    You're right. We have no idea. Because you still haven't introduced yourself. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Can we keep her? Her relentless insistence on all of us having a good day is refreshing. I woke up crabby, but after her cheerful sign off on every single post, I can feel my mood elevating!

Barf.

I honestly can't help but laugh every time I read it. It's probably because as soon as I see it the entire post suddenly sounds as if it's being read by Gene Wilder.
    Five bucks says she doesn't know who
    Gene Wilder is.

Give it up lady because I watched willy wonka when I was younger lol
  • Options

Sigh. I guess the lesson was not learned...

And sweetheart, this is not world war three. No one has busted out the big guns yet. So just calm down and take your own advise-have a nice day!

I always do!
  • Options

takerany said:

@takerany‌ Nice to know you have learned something!

PS-if you are going to try and be snarky, proper punctuation is your friend. You might want to insert a comma before love. Your attempt to be sarcastic was lost.

PPS And there are occasions I could tell you to get off your high horse. If you wanted to come into my house, for example, you would have to get off your high horse.

There was no sarcasm. I know very well how to use punctuation, sweetheart. See what I did there? And why would I want to visit your home? Lol I learn new things everyday. Today I've learned how to deal with all of these "stick together veterans of the Bump." Everyone gets upset when the newcomer feels a certain way about the way some of you choose to communicate, which is fine. It's okay. I'm still learning, right? You have a nice day as well.

More like everyone rolls their eyes when newcomers do the same. thing. every. other. newcomer. has. There is nothing unique about your reaction to anything or this thread. Whenever people get bothered by the responses they get, they make posts like yours.

It gets old real quick. Just like when people fail to read stickied posts or the guidelines and then get upset when people point it out to them.

Also like pointing out me not reading the guidelines like two or three others before could get old. And me saying from here on out I would be reading the guidelines and searching my topic before making the posts? And me repeating myself to you and everyone else with the very same thing to say..
  • Options

takerany said:

amismom said:

You called us all out when you posted a thread on this forum about us being rude. I didn't miss understand that. If your issue was with someone specific then you should've taken it up with that person. Not posting a thread called "Rude march moms". No ones been rude but you. And telling a public Internet forum how they should post??? That's not gonna work out the way you hope

You don't care how anyone took your tone? Or that you're just stating your opinion? Wait what, isn't what this thread is about? You not liking someones "tone" or "opinion".

I'm really fucking confused. Maybe your twenty years hasn't been enough time on this fucking earth.

Why would I want to introduce myself in a crowd where I'm clearly not welcome?
  • Options

And we don't care either. This exchange is strictly to entertain myself. And you are playing into it beautifully. Thanks for being so predictable.

You're welcome! :D
  • Options
    amismom said:

I would probably expect more to come. Start a thread in the middle of the night and your still going to hear from those of us who were sleeping. That's just logic.

I don't give a flying fuck if you've climbed the Mount Everest of fucking life experiences because so have I and everyone else here. Your condescending, don't talk me like I talk to you shit, is childish. Hence, the comment about maturity.

And fuck is the best word in the english fucking langauge.

Yes, you are so right! Good job.
  • Options

I have a feeling this one has Last Word Syndrome. She is going to keep engaging so she can have the last word and prove how much of a better person she is than us. Sigh.

But for now...have a nice day!

lol no I just respond to EVERYBODY, I'm on my own here. Why not engage in conversation with each of you, who have an opinion just like I do?
  • Options

I have a feeling this one has Last Word Syndrome. She is going to keep engaging so she can have the last word and prove how much of a better person she is than us. Sigh.

But for now...have a nice day!

Pretty much. Too bad she's kind of dim. This could be more fun. But alas, I'm getting bored.
  • Options
    takerany said:
    takerany said:
    You called us all out when you posted a thread on this forum about us being rude. I didn't miss understand that. If your issue was with someone specific then you should've taken it up with that person. Not posting a thread called "Rude march moms". No ones been rude but you. And telling a public Internet forum how they should post??? That's not gonna work out the way you hope You don't care how anyone took your tone? Or that you're just stating your opinion? Wait what, isn't what this thread is about? You not liking someones "tone" or "opinion". I'm really fucking confused. Maybe your twenty years hasn't been enough time on this fucking earth.
    Why would I want to introduce myself in a crowd where I'm clearly not welcome?
    Because you clearly seem intent on sticking around. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @lorindriel‌ never criticized you all for saying use the search bar. I said I would use it and also the link someone else provided. No one read those comments. Oh well.
  • Options
    StowerBabyStowerBaby member
    edited January 2015
    takerany said:

Supporting? Lady, with all due respect.. Nearly every forum I've read, your sarcastic and plain out as I've said before, rude to some of these women. And I'm not telling you how to behave. I'm merely suggesting that you not even waste your time or energy commenting on things that you find stupid or so dumb that you can't help but spectate & laugh. This app should be about encouraging others, but I see you and plenty of different members using it as an opportunity to be "smart" with other moms and claim that this and that is dumb. And even go as far as to say that you're worried about a member's baby all because she didn't do something your way. Come on. Admit to your faults, learn from them and carry on. As I said earlier, from here on out I will be reading guidelines and instructions. Mainly so I won't have run ins with rude people who really have nothing better to do than comment on things they find redundant and make others feel bad.

Totally agree with you! I was shocked when I read some of the comments on here from sarcastic to plain rude and at times even ganging up and bullying other mums. This is an online community of mums supporting each other and yet I often read messages in here that say otherwise which is just disappointing and sad really.

It's a shame these people have to put others down on here. It's weak and pathetic. I hate to see my fellow March mums being disrespected. We need to show empathy to our fellow mummies.
  • Options
    *talk to the hand*
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    @Akrystofiak‌ I only plan on staying in this thread. If I need support or have any questions, I know exactly where I shouldn't go.
  • Options

takerany said:

Supporting? Lady, with all due respect.. Nearly every forum I've read, your sarcastic and plain out as I've said before, rude to some of these women. And I'm not telling you how to behave. I'm merely suggesting that you not even waste your time or energy commenting on things that you find stupid or so dumb that you can't help but spectate & laugh. This app should be about encouraging others, but I see you and plenty of different members using it as an opportunity to be "smart" with other moms and claim that this and that is dumb. And even go as far as to say that you're worried about a member's baby all because she didn't do something your way. Come on. Admit to your faults, learn from them and carry on. As I said earlier, from here on out I will be reading guidelines and instructions. Mainly so I won't have run ins with rude people who really have nothing better to do than comment on things they find redundant and make others feel bad.

Totally agree with you! I was shocked when I read some of the comments on here from sarcastic to plain rude and at times even ganging up and bullying other mums. This is an online community of mums supporting each other and yet I often read messages in here that say otherwise which is just disappointing and sad really.

It's a shame these people have to put others down on here. It's weak and pathetic. I hate to see my fellow March mums being disrespected. We need to show apathy to our fellow mummies.
    Thank you!
  • Options

takerany said:

@lorindriel‌ never criticized you all for saying use the search bar. I said I would use it and also the link someone else provided. No one read those comments. Oh well.

Bro, you're STILL hung up on the search box. You used it. I GET IT.

I despise that movie lol and I brought up the search box because you claimed I was criticizing you because of it.
  • Options
    Apathy would definitely be showing no interest and your comments, well.... I think they show a tad bit of it. I sparked a response out of quite a few of you
  • Options

Oh, my favorite part of these exchanges. Vocabulary lessons! From
    Someone barely out of high school! Yay!!!!!!!

This year would make three years since I've graduated, top 15% of my class, advanced and with honors. And my junior year of college. So yes, sometimes I do find myself stepping back into my glory days of AP English and sharing a bit of my vocab knowledge. Thank you.
  • Options

@takerany Cool story?

My initial response to you didn't mention the search function, you're the one who dragged it into our discussion. Guess you need some help with reading comprehension too.
    I've never needed help with reading comp. thanks.
  • Options

My glory days of AP English were instructing the class, not sitting in a desk. And again, proper grammar can and should be your friend.

Wow, you were an instructor. That's good for you. Really, it is wonderful. And you're right, again. ^#(^
  • Options
    takerany said:

Oh, my favorite part of these exchanges. Vocabulary lessons! From
    Someone barely out of high school! Yay!!!!!!!

This year would make three years since I've graduated, top 15% of my class, advanced and with honors. And my junior year of college. So yes, sometimes I do find myself stepping back into my glory days of AP English and sharing a bit of my vocab knowledge. Thank you.
    Oh dear. AP English guise! We must bow down. Top fifteen percent. I'm sooooo impressed.
  • Options

Yeah, I can see where this is going. She feels bad for our husbands and children, we are going to be terrible mothers, blah, blah, blah. BUT-have a good day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"