March 2015 Moms

Rude March Moms

Re: Rude March Moms

• takerany said:

Oh, my favorite part of these exchanges. Vocabulary lessons! From
    Someone barely out of high school! Yay!!!!!!!

This year would make three years since I've graduated, top 15% of my class, advanced and with honors. And my junior year of college. So yes, sometimes I do find myself stepping back into my glory days of AP English and sharing a bit of my vocab knowledge. Thank you.
    Oh dear. AP English guise! We must bow down. Top fifteen percent. I'm sooooo impressed.
    Don't bow down to me. I'm not on my high horse!
  • Loading the player...
  • It is too bad when someone's life peaks in high school....

Lol it is just getting started!
  • takerany said:

takerany said:

Oh, my favorite part of these exchanges. Vocabulary lessons! From
    Someone barely out of high school! Yay!!!!!!!

This year would make three years since I've graduated, top 15% of my class, advanced and with honors. And my junior year of college. So yes, sometimes I do find myself stepping back into my glory days of AP English and sharing a bit of my vocab knowledge. Thank you.
    Oh dear. AP English guise! We must bow down. Top fifteen percent. I'm sooooo impressed.
    Don't bow down to me. I'm not on my high horse!
    I know. It has been established that you have a low horse.

Yeah, I can see where this is going. She feels bad for our husbands and children, we are going to be terrible mothers, blah, blah, blah. BUT-have a good day!
    Lol you just put all of those words in my mouth. I'm not at all concerned with you, your husbands or your children. I'm concerned with myself and my own. THEY are MY priority. Yours were not even a thought until this response. Lady, treat them how you want to be treated. And YOU have an even better day, please!

Yeah, I can see where this is going. She feels bad for our husbands and children, we are going to be terrible mothers, blah, blah, blah. BUT-have a good day!
    Yep, it's coming. And those who cite their brilliance are usually the dimmest of the lot. But I'm going to have a GOOD DAY!!!!!
  • I know very well I have insulted and have also been sarcastic with some of you, merely to defend myself. And I still don't care! I'm entitled to defending myself, especially if it is me against all of you.
  • Oops I meant empathy not apathy! My bad! Baby brain

No, you had it right.
  • takerany said:

I know very well I have insulted and have also been sarcastic with some of you, merely to defend myself. And I still don't care! I'm entitled to defending myself, especially if it is me against all of you.

Lololololol!

I know what you meant. Lol I didn't feel the need to say anything until they claimed they were being apathetic. Blah, it's okay :)
  • takerany said:

Lol you just put all of those words in my mouth. I'm not at all concerned with you, your husbands or your children. I'm concerned with myself and my own. THEY are MY priority. Yours were not even a thought until this response. Lady, treat them how you want to be treated. And YOU have an even better day, please!
    LWS
  • Last smiley face
  • Last word, last smile face, whatever you'd like to call it.
  • Last word

I see what you're doing. Lol how old are you?
  • takerany said:

Last word

I see what you're doing. Lol how old are you? </blockquot
  • Well, everyone have a great day
  • mel7806 said:

takerany said:

You just wasted so much time with your response. The one person I meant to reach with this post got what I wanted to say and I did the same with everything she said as well. @Akrystofiak‌

And as far as me being rude, I honestly don't even care how you or anybody else took my tone through your phone or computer screens. I simply stated my opinion, and it has been long over. You can be done or continue ranting but again, I don't care and it would be a waste.

I posted previous to this, trying to be nice and read others' birth stories because no, I didn't read the guidelines. So when someone suggested a link, I said I would check it out, and I did.

And as for me being 20 with tough skin and no one caring about that, why mention it?

Good morning now! Enjoy your day \:D/

Did she just say she taught me a lesson? Me? Oh that's rich! I definitely did NOT get any message she was trying to teach me! I just fell asleep because I was bored! At no point did I say anything about agreeing with you, OP. At no point did I say anything about needing to change my ways because of anything you said! That's just funny!
    Where did you see me say I taught you a lesson? And if you can read, then I'm sure you got my message. I don't care whether you change your ways or not at this point. That's all up to you.
  • You all amaze me
  • mel7806 said:

takerany said:

mel7806 said:

takerany said:

You just wasted so much time with your response. The one person I meant to reach with this post got what I wanted to say and I did the same with everything she said as well. @Akrystofiak‌

And as far as me being rude, I honestly don't even care how you or anybody else took my tone through your phone or computer screens. I simply stated my opinion, and it has been long over. You can be done or continue ranting but again, I don't care and it would be a waste.

I posted previous to this, trying to be nice and read others' birth stories because no, I didn't read the guidelines. So when someone suggested a link, I said I would check it out, and I did.

And as for me being 20 with tough skin and no one caring about that, why mention it?

Did she just say she taught me a lesson? Me? Oh that's rich! I definitely did NOT get any message she was trying to teach me! I just fell asleep because I was bored! At no point did I say anything about agreeing with you, OP. At no point did I say anything about needing to change my ways because of anything you said! That's just funny!
    Where did you see me say I taught you a lesson? And if you can read, then I'm sure you got my message. I don't care whether you change your ways or not at this point. That's all up to you.
    You may not have used the word lesson but it was implied that you felt you got through to me about something. I definitely read your message but that does doesn't mean I "got" anything from you.

This is just ridiculous and getting old. Op, you are like a puppy that just won't stop.
    A puppy that just won't stop? I like your diction.
  • No, you AMAZE us!
  • Still going? Nice =D>
  • takerany said:

mel7806 said:

takerany said:

mel7806 said:

takerany said:

You may not have used the word lesson but it was implied that you felt you got through to me about something. I definitely read your message but that does doesn't mean I "got" anything from you.

This is just ridiculous and getting old. Op, you are like a puppy that just won't stop.
    A puppy that just won't stop? I like your diction.
    Watch out, everybody. The 20 year old brain-child has busted out her thesaurus.

OP, seriously? You post a discussion on public forum, insult all the members through the post, and then try to act like you didn't mean it? If you had a problem with "just" @mel7806‌, you should have just taken that up with her. You honestly can't expect for others not to click on a thread that is clearly there to stir up mess. You don't know me, or @finallyourturn2‌, or @cinderella105, or @MalVough‌, or any of the other few of us who are still here. You don't know how we all have supported our many loss moms, our many high risk moms, our many GD moms, you know none of that. All you've done is purposefully pay attention to the "mean" posts that you interpret that way.

AND, your post is in direct violation of TOU. I guess that since this thread has gotten more clicks for TB in the last 12 hours than the last week put together, the robot mods decided to let it slide.
  • If you have an issue, report it.
  • takerany said:

If you have an issue, report it.

I already did.
  • takerany said:

I already did.
    =D> good for you!
  • takerany said:

takerany said:

I already did.
    =D> good for you!
    I try, I try.

Just curious, OP...your post was all about us all getting to know one another and supporting one another nicely. If that is what you really want, why ignore everything I said other than what you could reply dramatically to? Why not say wow, maybe I should look into what she is talking about?

I don't understand the need for the drama, if your intentions were so pure. The ones of us who are still here are WAY more tame in our responses than others used to be---I just honestly don't get it. WHY do we have to have the drama?

• Well, I got tired of literally everyone being negative and in turn became negative. I don't owe you anymore of an explanation than the other moms owe me apologies. Don't try. You reported it. It'd be best to carry on and have a great day. Don't let me hold anymore of your attention.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"