March 2015 Moms

Rude March Moms

124»

Re: Rude March Moms

• MrsPope1770MrsPope1770 member
    edited January 2015
    takerany said:

Well, I got tired of literally everyone being negative and in turn became negative. I don't owe you anymore of an explanation than the other moms owe me apologies. Don't try. You reported it. It'd be best to carry on and have a great day. Don't let me hold anymore of your attention.

???? This is how you respond when someone asks a genuinely sincere question?

ETA please link me to where EVERYONE was being negative. I see no one being negative in your other thread. I see someone being direct. Not rude, mean, or negative.
  • Loading the player...
  • takerany said:

Well, I got tired of literally everyone being negative and in turn became negative. I don't owe you anymore of an explanation than the other moms owe me apologies. Don't try. You reported it. It'd be best to carry on and have a great day. Don't let me hold anymore of your attention.

This is how I respond when someone who asked a genuine question started off being biased in her first response. Goodbye now
  • takerany said:

takerany said:

This is how I respond when someone who asked a genuine question started off being biased in her first response. Goodbye now
    Explain what you mean by biased. If you mean loyal to what was once a close knit and SUPPORTIVE community, then I am guilty as charged. That is not the same as being biased. Once again, there are several examples throughout the pages of this board where a "reg" got flames by other "regs", so it has nothing to do with being in a pack or whatever you called it before.

Either you answer the question, or it clearly shows that you did, in fact, start this thread specifically for drama.

• You wouldn't know why I started the thread. I started the thread as a plea, and to state that I didn't think it was right to be rude and use sarcasm with other moms, especially new ones. Again, goodbye.
  • takerany said:

You wouldn't know why I started the thread. I started the thread as a plea, and to state that I didn't think it was right to be rude and use sarcasm with other moms, especially new ones. Again, goodbye.

Again, not letting it slide that easily. You already said you started the thread specifically directed toward @mel7806‌, first of all. You didn't expect all the responses that you got. I'm off work today, so I seriously have plenty of time to refute your "goodbye and good days".

You have every right to "state" what you think. What you don't have the right to do is dictate who posts, and for how long they post, on this thread. If it bothers you, simply log off.
  • I don't have to log off anything, and I really don't care what you choose to not let slide easily either. Continue to debate amongst yourselves.
  • takerany said:

I don't have to log off anything, and I really don't care what you choose to not let slide easily either. Continue to debate amongst yourselves.

There is no debate?
  • Just a bunch of people chiming in, hours after I've said my peace, causing repetitiveness, defending people who antagonize others to the point where they feel the need to do the same. Have fun with it, all day since you're off work. ;)
  • takerany said:

Just a bunch of people chiming in, hours after I've said my peace, causing repetitiveness, defending people who antagonize others to the point where they feel the need to do the same. Have fun with it, all day since you're off work. ;)

Again, people can post on this thread whenever they choose. I asked a meaningful question, yet you chose not to answer it. That doesn't make sense. You continue to post, which causes others to respond and post. If you stopped, other would stop (eventually). You can't come on here and insult everyone, then ignore a user's genuine request for clarity/attempt at productive discussion, and then insult everyone again. Well, you can, but you can't control the response you get.
  • RQuinlin said:

Can we get some glitter spanks in here? It would make me feel so much better about this! Please!

I was thinking the same thing. Or a hedgehog. God I love the hedgehogs.
  • cinderella105cinderella105 member
    edited January 2015
    Zomgaaawwwllll!!! Like I said last night, she's 20 whole years old, and NOW she was an honor roll student in high school (which is totes important), so she clearly does have the right to waltz in here acting the way she is because she has proven time and time again how much better she is than us. Come on, ladies, SUPPORT AND GLITTER RIGHT MEOW!!! #sarcasmfont <----- That's just for you, takerany. ;)

:waits for OP's response followed by telling me to have a good day:

This is the thread that never ends.... Yes it goes on and on my friend....
  • MrsPope1770MrsPope1770 member
    edited January 2015

Zomgaaawwwllll!!! Like I said last night, she's 20 whole years old, and NOW she was an honor roll student in high school (which is totes important), so she clearly does have the right to waltz in here acting the way she is because she has proven time and time again how much better she is than us. Come on, ladies, SUPPORT AND GLITTER RIGHT MEOW!!! #sarcasmfont <----- That's just for you, takerany. ;)

:waits for OP's response followed by telling me to have a good day:

This is the thread that never ends.... Yes it goes on and on my friend....</p>

ETA epic fail on my Miley photo attempt.
  • She's still replying? I need quotes!
  • She's still replying? I need quotes!

She stopped after I paged @BumpAdmin‌
  • mel7806 said:

Guise! She keeps bragging about her extensive AP English experience and telling us what words mean but she doesn't even seem to understand the basics! She keeps saying "goodbye" and "have a nice day"...but she's not going anywhere! 

Hmm AP English doesn't compare with all the post graduate degrees that are in here/were in here.
  • I stopped to take care of business in the real world. I don't live here, on this app. And I'm so glad @BumpAdmin‌ was alerted.
  • Guise! She keeps bragging about her extensive AP English experience and telling us what words mean but she doesn't even seem to understand the basics! She keeps saying "goodbye" and "have a nice day"...but she's not going anywhere! 

Hmm AP English doesn't compare with all the post graduate degrees that are in here/were in here.
    Don't forget the top 15% of her high school class. Makes my MBA look silly!
    Pssssshaaaaaw upon your MBA I say. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Are they just autodeleting posts now?

I was just about to say that. This is ridiculous.
  • I came to this website for support being a FTM who will flat out admit of being scared to be a mom and make mistakes. I have posted on here a few times and received some amazing responses from some great women. I have also seen (not necessarily in March moms but in other posts), some very rude people are who are snarky, condescending, and make the OP feel like the question they asked was the stupidest thing on Earth. However, the overall Bump community has great women who have helped me and I can tell helped many other women on here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"