Parenting

Saturday Spam

1235»

Re: Saturday Spam

• Cheese nips are disgusting on their own.

• pobrecita said:

Cheese nips are disgusting on their own.

I'm afraid to ask what you do with them.

Nothing! They're disgusting on their own therefore I would never put them in anything.

• Loading the player...
  • Cheese nips are disgusting on their own.

No.

• I've gotten quite a few reusable bags at conferences. I purchased some insulated one for cold foods.

• As soon as I push this baby out, I am having a med rare steak with a blue cheese crust.

Just saw this after I posted...we're on the same wavelength!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @SpaceGirlSpiff‌ Please tell me you're at the hospital having that baby finally!
  • The ONLY bad thing about fresh asparagus is that it makes your pee stink.
  • CFox815 said:

"I love all the space but I'm not crazy about the color of the walls."

Oh, HGTV, never change. I'm getting irrationally angry.

Im watching too. I lol'd.

Also...my fat finger almost rereported you..I hope it didnt go thru. Sorreh!
  • Dude MH is kind of on my shit list. He likes to disappear outside and stay out there all fucking day to leave me in here to entertain the toddler all day.

Not cool, dh. If you're home, you can come share in the fun of entertaining our child. While your massively pregnant wife gets her cleaning/nesting done.
  • MrsT0514 said:

Dude MH is kind of on my shit list. He likes to disappear outside and stay out there all fucking day to leave me in here to entertain the toddler all day.

Not cool, dh. If you're home, you can come share in the fun of entertaining our child. While your massively pregnant wife gets her cleaning/nesting done.

Dress the kid up and send him out back with your H? That's what I would do.
    Yep...this will most likely be happening.
  • Or tell my H he was being a selfish dick and needed to co parent. Depends on my mood and what I've had to eat recently.

If this doesn't happen first.
  • I am not the best cook.
    I tried to make pasta with sauce and added (wayyyy too much) cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
    Hubby won't even look at it.
  • I've gotten the week 17 chalkboard pregnancy update. I should hide her right? No way will I make it to week 40.

• My grandma has been admitted to the hospital. She is 93 and was still living alone. She was very dehydrated and has some type of infection.
    I went to visit her this afternoon and she was talking about my grandpa (who passed several years ago), and felt a presence.
    I don't think they will let her go home.
  • Showtime has a free preview this weekend. I'm catching up on Shameless.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Showtime has a free preview this weekend. I'm catching up on Shameless.

Sending DH a text now...

• Thanks ladies.
    I kinda feel done with all the bad news and shiddy things going on right now.

So I'm already drinking because it's either that or face my feelings and I'm not ready for that.
  • JNerd said:

Thanks ladies.
    I kinda feel done with all the bad news and shiddy things going on right now.

So I'm already drinking because it's either that or face my feelings and I'm not ready for that.

I am sorry that you have had a rough couple of days. Big hugs.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @CFox815‌ we have a magic bullet and I love it. The reason I like it better than a regular blender is that I can easily make smaller one person servings. And it has a bigger (but not quite regular size) blender attachment that comes with it. I love making smoothies with it.

You're the first person I ever heard say something good about the magic bullet.

• I'm hungry, but don't know what for.

• @CFox815‌ we have a magic bullet and I love it. The reason I like it better than a regular blender is that I can easily make smaller one person servings. And it has a bigger (but not quite regular size) blender attachment that comes with it. I love making smoothies with it.

You're the first person I ever heard say something good about the magic bullet.
    Really? What do people not like about it? I just don't know what could be that bad about it.

I guess the blending action. Not sure. We have the nutri ninja and love it.

• I just got a nutribullet today, actually. Dh nixed the vitamix bc ugly. I've used the bullet once and so far I like it a lot. My mil has the same one and also likes it.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• @CFox815 the nutri bullet is the one that "extracts" and liquifys everything. Is that spelled correctly?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"