Parenting
Options

Saturday Spam

Re: Saturday Spam

• Options
    vandelay said:
    @Cambury108‌, after your other food revelations, I am not at all shocked about your jizz egg fondness. :smile:
    :) I love them and can not wait for Valentines day to be over, because then they put out the Easter candy. 
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Heck no to peas in alfredo.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I know what is worse than canned peas. Canned asparagus. Like, omg. Why do they even do that to people? Hork hork. Hork.
    any of that is nasty, canned or not! 
  • Options
    CFox815 said:
    What does Dorothy Lynch taste like? And why the f is it called Dorothy Lynch?
    On the name, I have no clue why...Maybe after a daughter? 

The taste is delicious. It has a slightly sweet and peppery taste at the same time. I will admit the color is awful! That is the only bad thing I will say about it.
  • Options
    vandelay said:
    Oh I know what is worse than canned peas. Canned asparagus. Like, omg. Why do they even do that to people? Hork hork. Hork.
    You don't like fresh asparagus?!?? Are you trying to be wrong on every single food thing ever???
    LOL apparently! and no I don't like asparagus. For Thanksgiving my husband even roasted some wrapped in bacon. I tore the bacon off and ate that and fed the asparagus to the trash can. 
  • Options
    Not the face I was going for but whatever.

• Options
    Either my strings aren't there or there is a serious learning curve to checking my IUD...
  • Options
    I will not be eating anything you recommend, Cambury.
    Yeah, go sit in the food corner with MOP
    Hey! I'm not in this one! Stop picking on me! :((
    They said I have to sit with you and @ColeRose...so I guess we should get to know each other LOL. 
  • Options
    @Cambury108‌ I cook with Doritos and cream soups.

• Options
    pobrecita said:
    I have never checked for my strings on my IUD. This is my second one.
    Had one for 3.5 years....never checked. 
  • Options
    Cambury108Cambury108 member
    edited January 2015
    CFox815 said:
    Guys. My stomach already hurts from my zpak. I can't handle all this vom food talk. Please only talk about delicious things. I'll get you started .... Truffle risotto ... Brownie sundaes .... Sushi .... Okay? Cut this canned pea and Dorothy Lynch business out.
    That I can get on board with! :)

@pearlofwisdom1 I cook with canned cream soups too....I don't think I have used Doritos per say but totally have used Lays and Ruffles a few times. 
  • Options

12 miles done. I am going to nandos tonight with some bumpies and going HAM on chicken and sides.

Good for you, Mack! Long distances on a treadmill are the worst.

• Options
    Oh and the instant pudding powder in a cheesecake I've done.

• Options

I want to try 5 guys burgers someday. It's far away in the city though. Sadness is all we have here.

It's ok.

• Options

I want to try 5 guys burgers someday. It's far away in the city though. Sadness is all we have here.

It's ok.
    OMG
    Like not worth a drive.

• Options
    Just googled abd there was a lady named Dorothy Lynch who made the dressing.

And good news for celiac sufferers, It is now gluten free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The last time I ate at five guys I got the veggie burger. I'm not a fan of fast food burgers really.

• Options

#alreadycovered

• Options
    I may get kicked off the board if I keep admitting things LOL. 

We can be food BFF's. My favorite cheesecakes,pies and even some cakes have instant pudding in them or are made of just instant pudding. 

• Options
    nonniedee said:
    vandelay said:
    You don't like fresh asparagus?!?? Are you trying to be wrong on every single food thing ever???
    LOL apparently! and no I don't like asparagus. For Thanksgiving my husband even roasted some wrapped in bacon. I tore the bacon off and ate that and fed the asparagus to the trash can. 
    Fresh asparagus isn't cheap. I would've side eyed the shit outta you.
    It was like 2$ for a bundle of like 20 stalks. 
  • Options

#alreadycovered
    Sorry. I'm slow. #cantkeepup

• Options
    Sonic is only good for drinks.

• Options
    chickie03 said:
    I took steaks out for dinner tonight, but now I really want 5 Guys and a chili dog. But no to vomit in a bottle salad dressing.
    Oh dorthy makes a great steak dipping sauce! Your missing out. 

• Options

We can be food BFF's. My favorite cheesecakes,pies and even some cakes have instant pudding in them or are made of just instant pudding. 

Do you put Doritos in your casserole?

If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know they were there.

• Options
    chickie03 said:
    I took steaks out for dinner tonight, but now I really want 5 Guys and a chili dog. But no to vomit in a bottle salad dressing.

You're making it worse. True Nebraskans don't ruin a good steak with steak sauce. You probably eat yours well done too.
    I do, No pink please. 
  • Options

Do you put Doritos in your casserole?
    Not Doritos....But other chips I have used yes. 
  • Options
    iamjojo said:
    chickie03 said:

I do not want to know what Dorothy's dippin' sauce looks like.
    Looks like what comes out of the bottle, you pour a little on the side of your plate or in a dipping cup and you dip away. 
  • Options
    chickie03 I don't like A1 so if I don't have my orange sauce I will use ketchup for my steak. 
  • Options
    When I remember I take my own bags. Places like bottom dollar and Aldi charge for bags and everyone goes to a designated area to bag their own groceries.

• Options

My MILs signature recipes are Spanish Rice. This dish consists of: rice, peas, carrots, and spaghetti sauce. Mix together and throw in the oven at 500 degrees for 20 minutes.

And macaroni and cheese. Mix elbows and Colby Jack cheese and box with Cheese nips on top.

MOP, you might want to be writing this down.

That's going too far. Hell no.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"