Cloth Diapering
Options

Randomonium Buildup

Re: Randomonium Buildup

• Options
    I keep thinking it would be good for DS to have a younger sibling. And then I read all the BF/sleep posts about all the new babies and I'm not sure if I could do it again. It's bad enough we can't seem to evict DS from our bed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep thinking it would be good for DS to have a younger sibling. And then I read all the BF/sleep posts about all the new babies and I'm not sure if I could do it again. It's bad enough we can't seem to evict DS from our bed.
    Right there with ya.
  • Options

ovenrack said:
    I watched the first few episodes.  I think Friends was pretty terrible in the beginning... I had forgotten.

Friends was terrible, period. There. I said it. I have been holding that in like a fart for so long.
    Ahhh, I thought I was the only one! 

That's it, I pledge my allegiance. #itkformod

• Options
    DD is 1 and we are ttc. (I'm almost only on mobile so I don't have a ticker)
  • Options
    Yes, @Sarenu1.  That is exactly the age that I want them.  It's the whole pregnancy/newborn thing I'm terrified of.
  • Options
    Yes, @Sarenu1.  That is exactly the age that I want them.  It's the whole pregnancy/newborn thing I'm terrified of.
    Being pregnant with a toddler was not that hard, but I had a super easy second pregnancy.  I only had 1 weekend that my hormones decided to throw me a punch to the gut and give me massive headaches and sickness when I was alone with the toddler.
  • Options
    So jealous rugby. All I have here is 15 damn degrees of dry dead trees.
    You can have my 6 degrees and I'll take your 15.

Tomorrow we are going to have a high of zero.  
    :-O
  • Options
    sarenu1 said:

It currently feels like -1 here. But we have snow, so that's fun!

• Options
    sarenu1 said:

yuck to both of you. If it's going to be that cold, it better damn well snow. I'm sorry you have to endure the bitter cold with no snow. We got a lot more than expected, so that was fine by me :)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    abby8279abby8279 member
    edited January 2015
    Ohmigosh the last couple days have been crazy!  We were out of town celebrating Xmas with my family this past weekend.  Right around the time we were about to leave DD#1 starts throwing up.  Then we checked and there were winter weather advisories.  Then DH went to start the car the battery was dead.  We were not going to drive home with a questionable battery, in horrible weather, with a barfing child.  So we decided to stay.  

Well DD#1 barfed all night. DD#3 has been on antibiotics for an ear infection but ended up not sleeping. at. all.  I couldn't stop coughing.  And our dog got really sick.  So yesterday we got back into town and went straight to the doctor.  DD#3 needed different antibiotics for her ears.  I have bronchitis.  Then we took the dog to the vet and she either has heart disease or a tumor in her lungs.  

We finally got home, unloaded, all medicated, and sleeping....my brother calls b/c he got in a car accident.  He is ok, but he wrecked his new truck and DH had to go get him 2 hrs away in the motn.  #hatingwinter
  • Options
    Yikes Abby!  I'm so sorry.  FX it gets better soon.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    oh Abby, I'm so sorry! Here, have some wine. Have all the wine.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Omg that's awful, Abby.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    ITK your love peen above is for your siggy.  First time I've seen it.  :x
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    So, I got a flat white from Starbucks this morning. I like it. Also, I'm 30 minutes early for English and it's in an outdoor building and the door is locked. Brrrrr.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

So, I got a flat white from Starbucks this morning. I like it. Also, I'm 30 minutes early for English and it's in an outdoor building and the door is locked. Brrrrr.

whats a flat white?

It's like a cappuccino but without all the airy foam. I think they started in NZ or Australia.
  • Options

whats a flat white?
    It's like a cappuccino but without all the airy foam. I think they started in NZ or Australia.

How is that different than a latte? Hope you're inside now and go future RN :)
  • Options
    abby8279 said:
    Ohmigosh the last couple days have been crazy!  We were out of town celebrating Xmas with my family this past weekend.  Right around the time we were about to leave DD#1 starts throwing up.  Then we checked and there were winter weather advisories.  Then DH went to start the car the battery was dead.  We were not going to drive home with a questionable battery, in horrible weather, with a barfing child.  So we decided to stay.  

Well DD#1 barfed all night. DD#3 has been on antibiotics for an ear infection but ended up not sleeping. at. all.  I couldn't stop coughing.  And our dog got really sick.  So yesterday we got back into town and went straight to the doctor.  DD#3 needed different antibiotics for her ears.  I have bronchitis.  Then we took the dog to the vet and she either has heart disease or a tumor in her lungs.  

We finally got home, unloaded, all medicated, and sleeping....my brother calls b/c he got in a car accident.  He is ok, but he wrecked his new truck and DH had to go get him 2 hrs away in the motn.  #hatingwinter
    Goodness. You need some good vibes. That's a lot of crap right there.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Aw man Abby, I'm sorry. I hope things get better soon!

image imageimageimage

• Options
    That sucks Abby! Sending healthy thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Hugs Abby! That is so much to deal with at once. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

@rugbymama‌ that is beautiful snow! We got a bit here and my little dog was so excited today. She loves running around in the snow and would stay out there until she was frozen if I let her lol

• Options
    Nicki's has half off discontinued H&L Best bottoms. I am tempted to get some as a daycare stash. But I really don't like H&L. And then I am also afraid Mister will then startcomplaining if I buy more diapers. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I have more than 700 unread emails. Not a good feeling.
  • Options
    JEPES1348JEPES1348 member
    edited January 2015
    I hate notifications! If too many of my apps on my phone have little red number notifications I promptly clear them, even if that means disregarding the notification content. Same goes with emails, which has led to problems at times. 

edit: context =/= content

• Options
    Anyone have a good dairy free banana bread recipe? Too many options on the Google. I trust you guys to provide me with something tasty.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    So sorry, Abby :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I never delete emails... It's just not worth my time
  • Options
    I dream of reaching Inbox Zero.
  • Options
    Nicki's has half off discontinued H&L Best bottoms. I am tempted to get some as a daycare stash. But I really don't like H&L. And then I am also afraid Mister will then startcomplaining if I buy more diapers. 
    Do it.  BB, SoftBums and Tots Bots must always be purchased in aplix IMO. 

image imageimageimage

• Options
    TJ1979 said:

sasq09 said:

I never delete emails... It's just not worth my time

But... but... clutter!  Do you also not throw away your trash at home?  Is that worth your time?

I saw a hoarders episode where people didn't throw away their trash... I'm pretty sure they had to destroy the entire house.

I don't know how it started, but I just got overwhelmed with emails and stopped trying to keep up with deleting them. I really need to get a new email account and start over, without all the things I subscribed to over the years cluttering up my inbox. Seriously, I don't even open half my emails.
  • Options
    But usually you just have to open an email from each subscription once and then hit "remove from mailing list" at the bottom, then you'll slowly get fewer and fewer junk emails. 

• Options
    @sarenu1 -- in theory, looks awesome. In reality, my bones and eggs are getting old. And yinz keep reminding me how hard it is to be BF'ing a NB around the clock, or dealing with sleep issues during those early months.

Not that DS is a peach now about sleep. Oh, yeah. It's a bit hard to TTC when there's a toddler in the middle of your bed.
  • Options
    Jepes - I tried that once and I got off a few, but a few others started making me go to websites to unsubscribe, and then it would link to something else and I was having trouble finding where to actually get off the email lists so I gave up. I admit laziness to some extent though lol
  • Options
    I think the baby sleeps better than the toddler around here. Heck, the baby can put himself to sleep in his crib. He goes from wide awake to asleep in minutes. The whole drowsy but awake thing with V was a joke,and still is.
  • Options
    sasq09 said:

Jepes - I tried that once and I got off a few, but a few others started making me go to websites to unsubscribe, and then it would link to something else and I was having trouble finding where to actually get off the email lists so I gave up. I admit laziness to some extent though lol

Hotmail has a sweep feature that will let you delete all emails from a particular entity. You can choose to keep only the latest, keep new ones up to two weeks, etc. Using that feature has really helped clean up my inbox. I'm pretty sure yahoo offers a similar feature, as may other email hosts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"