15678911»

Re: Randomonium Buildup

• Options
    sarenu1sarenu1 member
    edited January 2015
    This is how I feel about carbs...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey. At like 11:30 or so BSIL posted on fb that her boy was still asleep. An hour before that she had gone in and taken a pic of him sleeping.

Who wants to join my side now?

I'm lucky if I get a 1 hour nap out of C.

• Options
    Hey. At like 11:30 or so BSIL posted on fb that her boy was still asleep. An hour before that she had gone in and taken a pic of him sleeping. Who wants to join my side now?
    Fair warning, if even one of my kids EVER sleeps in until 11:30...no! no! More like if one of my kids ever sleeps in until 7:00 I am going to be posting that event ALL OVER Facebook. You won't be able to escape my gloating. That day would be epic. Maybe I should change my name to BSAK

R sleeps in until 11:00 or 11:30 daily. 

Except she keeps me up until after 3:00 am and otherwise sleeps like a newborn through the night, so it's not anything I'm bragging about.

Not complaining either, since things could be so, so much worse.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    Hey. At like 11:30 or so BSIL posted on fb that her boy was still asleep. An hour before that she had gone in and taken a pic of him sleeping. Who wants to join my side now?
    Fair warning, if even one of my kids EVER sleeps in until 11:30...no! no! More like if one of my kids ever sleeps in until 7:00 I am going to be posting that event ALL OVER Facebook. You won't be able to escape my gloating. That day would be epic. Maybe I should change my name to BSAK

Except she keeps me up until after 3:00 am and otherwise sleeps like a newborn through the night, so it's not anything I'm bragging about.

SAK you make me LLOL. And she said she "thinks he was up most of the night playing in his crib" In other words, he was in his crib all night. And she was in her bed all night. Sleeping soundly. Hey but seriously. Do you guys think she lurks these boards? Bc sometimes I'm pretty obvious...

I get paranoid that it's possible someone who knows me reads this. It's obvious who I am if you know me IRL. :-S
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options

SAK you make me LLOL. And she said she "thinks he was up most of the night playing in his crib" In other words, he was in his crib all night. And she was in her bed all night. Sleeping soundly. Hey but seriously. Do you guys think she lurks these boards? Bc sometimes I'm pretty obvious...
    Have you ever told her about this board?  I feel like the CD board on tb flies under the radar in terms of popularity on the internet.
  • Options

Have you ever told her about this board?  I feel like the CD board on tb flies under the radar in terms of popularity on the internet.
    I was just wondering where this board fell in importance in the Internet CD world.
    Yeah, I don't think I did. I know I've told people, but I'm pretty site I knew better in this case. @welly01‌ I need you to keep an eye out on your bmb.
    You think her sn will be some iteration of BSIL? ;)
  • Options
    For shits and giggles, I googled "Do you like pocket diapers" just now and nothing on this board came up on the first page.  The baby center ones always seem to come up first.
  • Options

I was just wondering where this board fell in importance in the Internet CD world.
    Yeah, I don't think I did. I know I've told people, but I'm pretty site I knew better in this case. @welly01‌ I need you to keep an eye out on your bmb.
    You think her sn will be some iteration of BSIL? ;)

I'm totally failing at keeping up with this discussion.... 

So I need to be watching my BMB for BSIL?  I'll try to catch up later today. 

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"