September 2014 Moms
Options

MOTN Check-In

1282930313234»

Re: MOTN Check-In

• Options
    DH has a sinus infection. I'm on baby duty all alone allllll night. And tomorrow I have an 11 hour workday instead of 8. Jesus take the wheel.

• Options
    DS has been STTN for weeks and now he's up eating?!? Did I miss something? What happened to my baby who likes to sleep, give him back!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pshaortaopshaortao member
    edited December 2014
    @ashaw512 ‌ 3 months growth spurt or leap?

• Options
    Shout out to the 2 month shots and dose of tylenol for giving us 7 hours of sleep! Fully expect to be back down to 3 tomorrow
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    LO has now been awake for 2 hours since her MON feed. I've gotten her to sleep multiple times but she just wakes back up as soon as I reach my room. I even tried feeding her a second time to get her to sleep. As she was finishing up she started to poop. So unfair. Diaper change and start all over.
  • Options
    pshaortao said:

@ashaw512 ‌ 3 months growth spurt or leap?

It has to be. He was 3 months yesterday so that would make sense..he was also having some tummy trouble.
  • Options
    I just gave L a bottle... Let's see if the past two nights' amazing stretches were a joke or if Jesus really does love me.

• Options
    Good luck @MrsLaLaBug‌!
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RoniH718RoniH718 member
    edited December 2014
    @ashaw512 me too. He hasn't slept less than 6 hours MOTN since the last growth spurt.
    Together since: 1/19/09 Married: 3/14/09 Newest addition added: 9/7/14
  • Options
    I'm officially ready to put lo in her crib. 12 weeks without incident and my first week back at work and H has woken her up twice when he left for work (around 1030). WTF dude!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The last 2 nights I have gotten next to 0 sleep! I really wish DS would be consistent with his sleep. Now that I'm back at work I'm exhausted during the day!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AF just showed up for the first time since baby. Holy shit these cramps are worse than contractions! And lo spit up all over his sheets swaddle and outfit. Ugh I just wanna crawl in bed!!!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    Me neither. After focusing all of my energy to feed the baby, get her to sleep, and chase after the four year old and deal with his shit all night, I finally got to bed around eleven. Dd wakes up and wants to play and be her cute self. Its now 3:33 am and she went to bed an hour and a half ago, and of course I can't sleep. DH just stole my pillows. Its going to be a long night
  • Options
    Soooo LO woke up 4x last night, one of which I couldn't get her back to sleep for 2 hours. She lulled me into a false sense of security with her recent awesome sleep and then flipped the switch just like that. Is there a growth spurt around 11 weeks?

Scared for tonight...
  • Options
    @Ivorytower2‌ - we had a growth spurt at 11 weeks too. Lasted 3-5 days I can't remember I was too tired.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"