July 2014 Moms

Trolling, trolling, trolling down the river...

Re: Trolling, trolling, trolling down the river...

• DD wears her halloween outfits that MiL got her, one as clothes and one as PJs because they're too cute for just one wear. 

I can't believe she's whining about being given clothes, kids are expensive and time-consuming to shop for!
    I just don't get the whining? If you don't want them, donate them or have a garage sale? There are a billion ways to pass them along - she should have waited for a first world prob day and then she might not have gotten flamed so bad.
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor June15 at it again. Warning: on page 5ish someone makes a pretty horrible comment about loss moms. 
    I feel like I need to spread the joy of the butthurt badge.

--------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12476219/frustrated-and-just-need-to-vent-i-guess-perhaps-not-the-best-place-but-whatever#latest

**WARNING** Miscarriage mentioned, abortion mentioned in passing. 

My husband and I tried for a while to have a baby.  I got pregnant last year and miscarried.  It was sad but was what it was.

Sex hasn't been the greatest in a long while, we've been in therapy for a few years now.  I ended up getting pregnant a few months ago in one of the two times we had sex that month which was right after my daughter gave birth to my Grand Daughter.  Figured we wouldn't have children together after that, as it was probably best. A mutual decision. 

My husband has been complaining about not having enough sex for the last several years regardless if we were having sex 6 times a month.  The therapist was literally telling him to shut up about it.  It has been a broken record of his which has been causing me more and more resentment over time.  There are some underlying issues obviously for both of us that working through therapy have been increasingly difficult to deal with but whatever we are doing it.

Now I'm pregnant, I was taking medication and had a couple of glasses of wine apparently I blacked out because I don't remember the sex at all.  Although he likes to remind me that it was like the "old days".  

I have zero interest in having sex now.  My husband has a habit of just putting my hand on his penis which pretty much set me through the roof this morning!  He is charting when we have sex and when we don't and how many times he has rejected me when I wanted to have sex IN HIS CALENDAR. 

I'm just having such a hard time at the moment.  I told myself that I would never have a baby after 40, and here I am.  I know if I have an abortion that I will be SOOO ANGRY that there is no way I will stay in this marriage so I am feeling a bit at a loss.

He's telling me that I'm crazy and need help and perhaps I do but I'm so sick of complaining about sex that all I want to do is punch him in the face!  

Perhaps the fear for me is that every time we do have sex I bleed!  When I miscarried, we had sex the day before.  We had sex a couple weeks ago, I bled.  

I know I am hormonal.  There is no doubt about that but if his only effort to try to be "romantic" is to put my hand on his penis and ask me moment to moment "Do you wanna hump?" ^&%$#&^@$#&amp;^%@&amp;^$%  It isn't going to work!  I'm not having pitty sex, I did that a lot when I was younger.  I learned how bad that made me feel.  I have no intention of doing it as an adult.

So thanks for the vent.

That is all!

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12476219/frustrated-and-just-need-to-vent-i-guess-perhaps-not-the-best-place-but-whatever#latest

My husband and I tried for a while to have a baby.  I got pregnant last year and miscarried.  It was sad but was what it was.

Sex hasn't been the greatest in a long while, we've been in therapy for a few years now.  I ended up getting pregnant a few months ago in one of the two times we had sex that month which was right after my daughter gave birth to my Grand Daughter.  Figured we wouldn't have children together after that, as it was probably best. A mutual decision. 

My husband has been complaining about not having enough sex for the last several years regardless if we were having sex 6 times a month.  The therapist was literally telling him to shut up about it.  It has been a broken record of his which has been causing me more and more resentment over time.  There are some underlying issues obviously for both of us that working through therapy have been increasingly difficult to deal with but whatever we are doing it.

Now I'm pregnant, I was taking medication and had a couple of glasses of wine apparently I blacked out because I don't remember the sex at all.  Although he likes to remind me that it was like the "old days".  

I have zero interest in having sex now.  My husband has a habit of just putting my hand on his penis which pretty much set me through the roof this morning!  He is charting when we have sex and when we don't and how many times he has rejected me when I wanted to have sex IN HIS CALENDAR. 

I'm just having such a hard time at the moment.  I told myself that I would never have a baby after 40, and here I am.  I know if I have an abortion that I will be SOOO ANGRY that there is no way I will stay in this marriage so I am feeling a bit at a loss.

He's telling me that I'm crazy and need help and perhaps I do but I'm so sick of complaining about sex that all I want to do is punch him in the face!  

Perhaps the fear for me is that every time we do have sex I bleed!  When I miscarried, we had sex the day before.  We had sex a couple weeks ago, I bled.  

I know I am hormonal.  There is no doubt about that but if his only effort to try to be "romantic" is to put my hand on his penis and ask me moment to moment "Do you wanna hump?" ^&%$#&^@$#&amp;^%@&amp;^$%  It isn't going to work!  I'm not having pitty sex, I did that a lot when I was younger.  I learned how bad that made me feel.  I have no intention of doing it as an adult.

So thanks for the vent.

That is all!
    Whattheeverlovingfuck?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

So thanks for the vent.

That is all!

BSC. I have so many questions.
    1. How old is her daughter that she's having a baby now.. no judgement just curious.
    2. Why is she on medication and drinking multiple glasses of wine.. lots o judgement
    3. Why do the "good old days" happen when she was blacked out, that's really creepy.
    4. The charting of sex.. wasn't this going around the internet a few months back possibly on buzzfeed? I call bullshit.
    5. She would never have a baby after 40? But she got pregnant last year at 35 and were trying

This chick makes no sense.
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  •  

BSC. I have so many questions.
    1. How old is her daughter that she's having a baby now.. no judgement just curious.
    2. Why is she on medication and drinking multiple glasses of wine.. lots o judgement
    3. Why do the "good old days" happen when she was blacked out, that's really creepy.
    4. The charting of sex.. wasn't this going around the internet a few months back possibly on buzzfeed? I call bullshit.
    5. She would never have a baby after 40? But she got pregnant last year at 35 and were trying

This chick makes no sense.
    If she hadn't said that she was a grandma and 40, I would have thought she was a 17 year old.  I just keep picturing my parents going through this (since I just had a baby, like her daughter) and it creeps me the F out. 

• https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12471174/can-this-be-deleted/p1

Basic outline: Can't afford a baby and family won't a approve but she totes wants a baby and her Mom would like, probably be fine or something and babysit while she gets her degree. Oh, and she's going to move in with the BF's Dad who will support them all and he may or may not have cancer.

• https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12471174/can-this-be-deleted/p1

Basic outline: Can't afford a baby and family won't a approve but she totes wants a baby and her Mom would like, probably be fine or something and babysit while she gets her degree. Oh, and she's going to move in with the BF's Dad who will support them all and he may or may not have cancer.
    My favorite was that her boyfriend was "almost employed" and that it just needed some "finishing touches" as if almost being employed pays more than being unemployed all together.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12471174/can-this-be-deleted/p1

My favorite was that her boyfriend was "almost employed" and that it just needed some "finishing touches" as if almost being employed pays more than being unemployed all together.
    Don't forget he's also: he is working on moving up in the company

He doesn't even have the job yet. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • D'oh! Forgot that bit, sorry!
  • BOTB always yeilds the best crop of crazy. A psychic told this dirty-deleter that she's pregnant. Have at it! https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12470226/removing-post#latest
  • BOTB always yeilds the best crop of crazy. A psychic told this dirty-deleter that she's pregnant. Have at it! https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12470226/removing-post#latest

That was a good read. Her grammar and spelling are awful. I love that she claims her OBGYN has solved her fertility problems. If only it were that easy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bobyn1113 said:
    I guess I'm white trash because we got my beautiful engagement ring at Wal-Mart. Who knew?
    I feel like I missed something here.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • bobyn1113 said:
    I guess I'm white trash because we got my beautiful engagement ring at Wal-Mart. Who knew?

You have to read the post of the girl who is trying to get pregnant but her BF "might" have a job that he will be climbing the corporate ladder at...part time.  They first have to save up for a ring (not a WT ring, from WM) so that they can stay at home and mooch off her BFs dad who is has cancer.  Free amenities and food FO LYFE!

• bullybutt said:
    bobyn1113 said:

You have to read the post of the girl who is trying to get pregnant but her BF "might" have a job that he will be climbing the corporate ladder at...part time.  They first have to save up for a ring (not a WT ring, from WM) so that they can stay at home and mooch off her BFs dad who is has cancer.  Free amenities and food FO LYFE!
    Got ya, I was soooo confused. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12480385/is-this-any-better-than-babycenter/p1

I'm looking for a website that isn't as hostile to go on for this pregnancy. I used BBC my last pregnancy and it ended up not liking it because of all the negativity. Is this site any better?

• https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12480385/is-this-any-better-than-babycenter/p1

I'm looking for a website that isn't as hostile to go on for this pregnancy. I used BBC my last pregnancy and it ended up not liking it because of all the negativity. Is this site any better?
    Holy cow!  That one nutjob is a complete stupid bitch!

Yikes, that lady went from being condescending to a complete nut job in one post.
    I'm shocked the ban hammer hasn't been dropped yet. 

• The White Knight/Anti-Vaxxer makes it even more BSC:

"Truly you are hateful people and you know now I kinda do hope you personally have to deal with vaccine injuries/death just cause.. well your so ignorant. But don't worry bad things don't happen to you cause you know you believe in science."

Thats where the banned needs to be dropped. From the human race...
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12480385/is-this-any-better-than-babycenter/p1

• Danipg said:
    Dcwtada said:
    The White Knight/Anti-Vaxxer makes it even more BSC:

"Truly you are hateful people and you know now I kinda do hope you personally have to deal with vaccine injuries/death just cause.. well your so ignorant. But don't worry bad things don't happen to you cause you know you believe in science."

Thats where the banned needs to be dropped. From the human race...
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12480385/is-this-any-better-than-babycenter/p1

Not even the chodiest of assholes deserves to have someone wish injuries or death on their children. That's some malarkey ass cunt hole behavior. 

I'm so mad I'm making up insults. 
    That thread keeps getting worse! Another troll shows up and makes very personal attacks on a member :(
    Gross :(
    Baby boy "F" was born on 7/11/14!!

• She's either a troll or nuts. I can't imagine why anyone would think this is a good idea.
  • That poor kid. No matter who's telling the truth in all this, that little boy is caught in all the crazy.

Also do not recall seeing this on TB at any point
  • https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12488361/ob-says-biggest-girl-in-her-class#latest

I had my 19 week u/s this week. It's a girl! We learned she's currently in the 93% percentile for her size and OB said she'll be "the biggest girl in her class..." Upon clarification, "well make not the biggest, the 2nd biggest."

It just doesn't seem to make sense since my husband and I are so average (Me 5'5" 135 lbs. Him 6'0" 195 lbs). No real "big" family members either. How could we produce such a large child? Is there a chance she could be going through a growth spurt and will slow down? Is it possible to even predict someones size as a child/adult in the womb?

I'm just worried because I know our world isn't always the nicest to "big" girls. I really wish the OB never said that. 

• ^ what the fuck?! Soooo many things. All of the the things. Oy vey.

Ghost, where do you look for these? I have trouble finding anything worthy to contribute.
  • LOLwhut? 
    So much fail right there.
  • https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12488361/ob-says-biggest-girl-in-her-class#latest

I had my 19 week u/s this week. It's a girl! We learned she's currently in the 93% percentile for her size and OB said she'll be "the biggest girl in her class..." Upon clarification, "well make not the biggest, the 2nd biggest."

It just doesn't seem to make sense since my husband and I are so average (Me 5'5" 135 lbs. Him 6'0" 195 lbs). No real "big" family members either. How could we produce such a large child? Is there a chance she could be going through a growth spurt and will slow down? Is it possible to even predict someones size as a child/adult in the womb?

I'm just worried because I know our world isn't always the nicest to "big" girls. I really wish the OB never said that. 
    Oh my gosh. Of all things to worry about. EFW are notoriously off, and at that stage a half oz is like 10 percentiles. My son was 50%ile at 20 weeks and <1 at birth. How average. 
  • The BJ thread on August 14 was revived today. Now people are starting to bitch at each other because apparently people who are now only on Fab have come back? Bottom of Page 8 if you want to skip all the 50 shades stuff. Mobile- can't figure out how to link :-/
  • RLBregg said:

The BJ thread on August 14 was revived today. Now people are starting to bitch at each other because apparently people who are now only on Fab have come back? Bottom of Page 8 if you want to skip all the 50 shades stuff. Mobile- can't figure out how to link :-/

OP reminds me of our resident catfish with her stories.
    Hm. Never thought about it that way...
  • I found one!!! TTGP board.
  • darkangel42darkangel42 member
    edited November 2014
    I found one!!! TTGP board.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12490775/soo-i-need-help#latest

What a jerk. Srsrly, is it that difficult to see the "read before you post" thingy at the top? It's right there in HUGE letters!
  • I found one!!! TTGP board.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12490775/soo-i-need-help#latest

What a jerk. Srsrly, is it that difficult to see the "read before you post" thingy at the top? It's right there in HUGE letters!
    The even more ridiculous thing is that she posted it TWICE.
    From the look of it, she also posted it on other baby forums including babycentre. What a fool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"