Trolling, trolling, trolling down the river... — The Bump
July 2014 Moms

Trolling, trolling, trolling down the river...

I'm starting a new thread and on the hunt. 

Unfortunately, I'm weeding through BC morons in search of real morons. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
BadLeroyBrown[Deleted User][Deleted User]littlecookieecookiemomma14kwh33lsKnbhSkeemer

Re: Trolling, trolling, trolling down the river...

• http://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12467161/i-lost-my-wedding-ring-when-i-threw-it-at-my-husband/p1

I'm skeptical, but I reviewed her posting history and seems that we may have used her on TT before.

And guess where? At then loading dock at the lake. Why? Because he accused me of cheating the other night because I was in a meeting (I'm a sped teacher and meetings consume my life) last week. He claims I talked with a male friend for 4 minutes and am cheating with him. Funny. This friend is in Hawaii, has a gf and I've deleted his number from my phone out of what little respect I had left for my husband. So I threw my ring at him at the lake and he tossed it back so I threw it at him. Apparently it is lost and he didn't pick it up. 

Don't. Mess. With. A. Pregnant. Woman.

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Troll baits this OP into freaking out and it works beautifully

jessafishyTurtleMonstersskr1619
  • I was immediately put off by the use of "X" at the end of her name. 
    Baby boy "F" was born on 7/11/14!!

• bobyn1113 said:
    The "X" is very 2003/emo. I remember when my AIM handle was sheXisXtragic. (I wish I was kidding)  :|
    YESSSSS. Where I'm from it was used by the "straight edge crew" in our city. 
    Baby boy "F" was born on 7/11/14!!

emineminem[Deleted User]
  • Ok i am usually not a fan of novelty/trolling accounts but the ladymarycrawley1 is awesome. If thats any of you kudos.
    zellatrix[Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    "No sun outlasts its sunset but will rise again and bring the dawn." -Maya Angelou

• DcwtadaDcwtada member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    edited October 2014
    Haha I guess context here would be helpful. She only had a couple posts including one from the trolling thread ghost posted (linked below)  its all in character from Downton Abbey. I sincerely hope i see more posts. Not even sure why it amuses me so much, I have never claimed to be normal. Thank you @LadyMaryCrawley1 for making my work day slightly more enjoyable.

http://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12466168/dont-say-anything-at-all-then/p1
  • OP has crappy taste in names. On page 2 her man comes on to defend her honor. 

(his caps, not mine)

ok this is her fiance...She already said she was FUCKING SORRY and that she screwed up and yall just keep adding on about it what the hell for?????NO DAMN REASON all this is is drama

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB ASS BITCH MY FIANCE DID NOT FUCKING DO SHIT SHE IS NOT PERFECT NO ONE IS SHE FUCKED UP SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT AND SHE CAN SPELL HOWEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS TO AND YOU CANT TELL HER HOW TO SPELL

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Quote of the day!

Obviously you can read what im typing because you keep responding to me i know how to spell even though i dont spell the way you prefer me to but that is not your problem dont like it then boowho for you sorry for you

[Deleted User][Deleted User]Epostyacciovino
  • ADC1979 said:

I wonder if I could change my TB name to Boowho.  That's kind of awesomesauce.

Awe. Another human being who says awesomesauce :-)

ADC1979
  • @BadLeroyBrown‌ oh man YES. sXe was all over notebooks in high school.

Pregnancy Ticker
    BadLeroyBrown
  • Then this just popped up in my newsfeed lol

Pregnancy Ticker
    1982Babies[Deleted User]
    "No sun outlasts its sunset but will rise again and bring the dawn." -Maya Angelou

ghostof5lettersjessafishy
  • Dcwtada said:

Haha I guess context here would be helpful. She only had a couple posts including one from the trolling thread ghost posted (linked below)  its all in character from Downton Abbey. I sincerely hope i see more posts. Not even sure why it amuses me so much, I have never claimed to be normal. Thank you @LadyMaryCrawley1 for making my work day slightly more enjoyable.

http://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12466168/dont-say-anything-at-all-then/p1
    Agree! I also find her hilarious.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    SuperTinkerhamDcwtada
  • Level 5 Vagina Master for the win! Hahahahaha. Good find. Posts I thought would go south I found in Dec 14 and SAHM (I'm lurking there now) didn't really get exciting :-/

huggabunch
  • WTF is wrong with people? In what world does that sound like a good idea?

• OP has crappy taste in names. On page 2 her man comes on to defend her honor. 

(his caps, not mine)

ok this is her fiance...She already said she was FUCKING SORRY and that she screwed up and yall just keep adding on about it what the hell for?????NO DAMN REASON all this is is drama

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB ASS BITCH MY FIANCE DID NOT FUCKING DO SHIT SHE IS NOT PERFECT NO ONE IS SHE FUCKED UP SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT AND SHE CAN SPELL HOWEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS TO AND YOU CANT TELL HER HOW TO SPELL
    This is sooooo drawn out. The OP and her fiance are idiots but don't people get bored feeding into it?
    This exactly. I saw how many pages it was and was bored after page 1 so I'm not even going down that rabbit hole. Haha!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
    [Deleted User]
  • Danipg said:
    I found this gem on June '15. Some pretty insensitive people on the thread.

http://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12470718/peeeee-peeeee/p1

*there is loss mentioned on this thread*
    That thread is just missing Cartman.  But I don't want to post him there, so that maybe for the sake of June '15 that thread will die.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
  • Danipg said:

The ignorance and insensitivity is astounding.

I find it very hard to believe that twat was ever a meaningful part of a BMB.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
    huggabunch[Deleted User]

• Danipg said:

What makes something a major loss versus a regular loss?
    Wha?
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore

jessafishypinguino11
  • This weeks UO thread on the SAHM board is gearing up to be ugly. With all the recent drama and bannings though, I might not go all the way south.

Sorry no link- mobile bumping.

[Deleted User]
  • Danipg said:

Wha?
    The chick keeps saying I had a major loss, I had a major loss. Why is hers major compared to other losses.

I was being an ass saying that btw. Not actually asking lol
    JFC, how many times does she have to mention that she was in the Nov'11 board and that she tried to kill herself?  Insane in the membrane. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

jessafishyTurtleMonsters
  • Danipg said:

Wha?
    The chick keeps saying I had a major loss, I had a major loss. Why is hers major compared to other losses.

I was being an ass saying that btw. Not actually asking lol
    Oh I got ya. I started tuning her out when she decided to join in the Pain Olympics. "Oh yeah? Well I had a loss AND I tried to kill myself, TAKE THAT I WIN." Disgusting.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
    [Deleted User]TurtleMonsters
  • Poor June15 at it again. Warning: on page 5ish someone makes a pretty horrible comment about loss moms. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • --> Christian Marraige Advice Please (long) in the SAHM board is getting ugly. Mods are editing posts and sending PM's. Essentially it's a huge battle over whether counseling at church would tell her to stay in an abusive marriage for the sanctity of marriage vs leaving.

• http://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12474202/stop-buying-clothes-for-my-baby#latest

S14 FTM is upset because people are giving her too many clothes for the baby... and *GASP* only some come with receipts.

She even had 3 "My first Halloween" outfits. 
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
    huggabunchjessafishy
  • ohdarla said:
    http://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12474202/stop-buying-clothes-for-my-baby#latest

S14 FTM is upset because people are giving her too many clothes for the baby... and *GASP* only some come with receipts.

She even had 3 "My first Halloween" outfits. 
    It's just the worst when people are generous.

My kid wore his 1st Halloween sleeper all through the month of October. It barely still fit him by the end of the month, otherwise I'd probably still put it on him occasionally at home.

ghostof5lettersjessafishykatnipeverclean
  • DD wears her halloween outfits that MiL got her, one as clothes and one as PJs because they're too cute for just one wear. 

I can't believe she's whining about being given clothes, kids are expensive and time-consuming to shop for!

Well, that's that then.
    ghostof5letters[Deleted User]JLHV1909
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards