Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hey @dozensofus, what's your dill? [Discussion Closed]

BigPICKLEBigPICKLE member
edited October 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
So what is the deal with the confessional? You used an AE to post the link here, you know, the confessional that hurt many people. Why? What was the point?

Re: Hey @dozensofus, what's your dill? [Discussion Closed]

• Options
    Also, how exactly did you find it? I tried to find it (when it was still up and running) using a simple google search and had no luck. How did you happen to find the new one? Pretty suspect, yes?
  • Options
    When people found out you were the person who bumped an old post to link the post the confessional suddenly went inactive. Is this also a coincidence?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Or is it more likely you created the account and published all of those horrible fucking things about people?
  • Options
    As horrible as the confessional was,
    Drudging it up is stupid. And this is also against TOU.
  • Options
    Ah, TTGP.  Never change, you fabulous drama-stirring llamas you.  That Confessional never ceases to yield butthurt.

"Nobody dies a virgin, because in the end life fucks us all."
  • Options
    emopny said:

Ah, TTGP.  Never change, you fabulous drama-stirring llamas you.  That Confessional never ceases to yield butthurt.

It was gross. It was the worst one to date.
  • Options
    The pickle was never mentioned, some of my friends were though.
  • Options
    And the mayhem continues!
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Options
    Ant&Al2825Ant&Al2825 member
    edited October 2014
    BigPICKLE said:

akovacs4 said:

Whatever, it wasn't against the old TOU that called people on their shit. When someone is being an asshole, they should be called on it.
    Um no, you'd be wrong. Calling out a user in a post is against the TOU. I'm all for a little snark and calling someone an asshole when they're being one. There's enough fuckery going on today, no one needs this shit.

@slappiness‌
  • Options
    akovacs4 said:
    As horrible as the confessional was, Drudging it up is stupid. And this is also against TOU.
    Whatever, it wasn't against the old TOU that called people on their shit. When someone is being an asshole, they should be called on it.
    Um no, you'd be wrong. Calling out a user in a post is against the TOU. I'm all for a little snark and calling someone an asshole when they're being one. There's enough fuckery going on today, no one needs this shit. @slappiness‌
    This. I got a warning when I called someone out for telling a woman she hoped her baby died. Shit context, horrible comment yet I got the warning. So yeah, against TOU.
  • Options
    akovacs4 said:

BigPICKLE said:

akovacs4 said:

Um no, you'd be wrong. Calling out a user in a post is against the TOU. I'm all for a little snark and calling someone an asshole when they're being one. There's enough fuckery going on today, no one needs this shit.

@slappiness‌
    And I said OLD TOU
  • Options
    mistabinx said:

I think getting answers is what some people want. But for those people who were personally affected by the confessional, they've had some time to move on from it and this thread is probably going to open wounds unnecessarily.
    I understand what you want, I just don't think this is the way to do it. We don't want the wrong people being dragged back through something they'd prefer to forget.

How exactly is the right way?
  • Options

akovacs4 said:

BigPICKLE said:

akovacs4 said:

@slappiness‌
    Seriously? These are questions that many are wondering. This isn't snark. You are new so maybe you should stay out of things you don't understand. Good for you pickle.
    ______

I understand plenty, but thanks for the input.
  • Options
    Fucking really?!?!!!!
  • Options
    And by weird I mean hhsbxnxjjdhebsbjsjs ok
  • Options
    Ant&Al2825Ant&Al2825 member
    edited October 2014
    I appreciate tough love. Not everyone is going to agree with what everyone says. But to come out with a thread that stirs up shit but gives NO ANSWERS seems weird to me. If you know who it is, or think you do, just say it already and show some proof. Because that confessional said some horrible things that no one deserves to have said about them.

Flame away, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I've lurked for a long ass time too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"